Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24673 times)
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Holding multiple coin is best for us. I have got 18 different token in my ERC20 wallet and rest of token are in different exchange. Many altcoins is better than the one coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

I prefer to have lots of wallets because for me it will be safer even if my computer is attacked by malware, it will make my coins safer than those stored in a single wallet.
and also I don't like installing wallets on my computer so every time I have saved my coins I will uninstall the wallet and save my private key in other hardware.

gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I do have multiple kinds of coins/tokens holding for the future.
I prefer having them on my wallet even on a single wallet as long as the wallet address has never been to a public spreadsheet or whatever.
As long as the private keys are kept safe in my computer and back up files.
Some of my tokens which are not to keep for a long time are just on my exchange wallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

I thought I would hold the altcoin in my ethereum wallet, for me it was good and safe even though I kept it for years.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

I only use MyCRYPTO desktop never read of that hodler it's a good name actually, for a wallet, will check it out and see how good it is but before that, I will have to read reviews about that kind of wallet, so many eth based coming up now.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I always prefer to hold my token more than one wallet. Cause I don't have a ledger so I don't feel that much secure so it's better to hold in more than one wallet. And if you think it's hard to handle more than one wallet then put some coins in exchange wallet but chose only good exchange like binance. And I am not a fan of multiwallets. Cause I always prefer official or official suggested wallets. And most of the time that wallets works fine. Yeah you have to take care of many wallets but I can do that effort for my coins and that's absolutely bfine for me. And whatever you use use the most popular and good rated things and use open-source also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 07:51:45 PM by GregH37

Investment diversification is a very good strategy to implement. To be able to create income consistently and get more amount, investment in more than one altcoin is needed. The growth of altcoin is currently quite intense to be able to continue to be active and compete with other coins. So that it will provide promising hope for the results of developing the value of coins.
Diversification is the basic principle of investment management. But I'm not sure how you will be creating consistent income by investing in multiple altcoins. You mean you will be selling your coins one by one so that you will be making regular profits ? I'm not sure how it will be possible because when you will be needing to sell one coin there will be no guarantee that coin is already into profits zones.

I thought I would hold the altcoin in my ethereum wallet, for me it was good and safe even though I kept it for years.
You thought but you did not go for that ? Honestly I'm not getting what you are saying. You can hold tokens in your ethereum wallet and safety of it is purely depending on how securely you are storing your Private Key and password.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

Sometimes i am forgot what the alcoins i have.
When you start working with crypto you can path all your shitcoins but after some perioud you understand what better hold strong coins

Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

Most of the time I will deposit coins on my wallet and trading platform. I think this is enough, I am easier to use and save. But I also need to always prevent the wrong operation to prevent the disclosure of the private key.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Sometimes i am forgot what the alcoins i have.
When you start working with crypto you can path all your shitcoins but after some perioud you understand what better hold strong coins
if possible, I also only want to hold strong coins, but I am a bounty hunter so there are several types of coins that I have.
but I think holding a few coins is not too bad because I can trade with lots of coins because sometimes if we only have one coin we cannot always trade because the conditions are not possible.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

In my personal opinion, it would be wise to hold multiple coins in a multiple wallets because hackers are prone to affect investors right now, they do what it takes to stole your coins. So a good preventive measure would suffice.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

have a lot of coins with a lot of wallets will provide security from hacking wallet. In addition, many of the coins will also enlarge the opportunity to create great results as it will not know which coins would be increased. the more coins then it would have made the chances of a result greater than just have one coin only.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

This is a very good method to implement. There are many benefits that can be obtained by implementing this strategy. In addition to asset security, it will be maintained because it has minimized the placement of many coins in one wallet. The development of the value of coins will also run more efficiently. Choosing good coins will further accelerate the growth of the value of coins, where when high prices you can sell and get high profits.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

Holding multiple altcoin is the best way how to increase and get much profit, we have smart and know which one best and potential altcoin for keep holding, not all of altcoin could be profitable to save.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

Holding multiple altcoins is the best way because the chance for that altcoins to have the best rate is the more high chance. We don't know which altcoin will be up. You can store our multiple altcoins in many wallets to make sure it safe and don't forget to save your private key safely.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Of course, it was a very good idea because I had used an ERC20 wallet and proved to be very safe. But if you are still in doubt, you can certainly use a hardware wallet. Hacking does make us afraid because if we lose a coin we will experience a lot of losses. You must be able to maintain the password key correctly.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

If to talk about altcoins on different blockchain platforms, I prefer to hold them on exchanges as it very convenient and rather safe. As of ERC-20 tokens, I store them on a hardware wallet.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

I think i prefer to do just like many people do, that is keeping multiple coins instead of just one or two coins, cause the crypto market is so much fluctuated, so keeping many coins may increase the chance in getting profit.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

It's not per 1 wallet you only hold 1 altcoins that's unfair because some multiple wallets will come out to register again to hold one by one altcoins.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

How much does HODLER wallet take as a fee per transaction?

I'm really not aware about the project being used by a lot of us here which is why I may not really trust a wallet like this. I'm more confident in using MEW so if you are a holder, you still can use the good old wallet. I prefer using this one which of course can hold all ERC tokens.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: