Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24657 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:47:06 AM

To get big profits, of course, we have to have lots of coins. So to overwrite the coins that we have collected requires a very safe wallet. Now I use a wallet based on Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very safe. As long as you can maintain your wallet's private key, your digital assets will be safe.
Different coins cannot be sotred on ethereum wallet,it is only compatible for ethereum and maybe for erc20 tokens so you need to be very careful with the wallet and your coins,if you send wrong coin to your wallet then it will results into permanenet loss of your crypto.
I don't think he meant coins, I believe he meant tokens.
With his experience putting different coins (tokens) in MEW, it should be easy and I can also share my experience that it's easy.
All of my bounty tokens are stored in one MEW wallet only, and I only collect ETH Tokens as it's easy to store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

To get big profits, of course, we have to have lots of coins. So to overwrite the coins that we have collected requires a very safe wallet. Now I use a wallet based on Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very safe. As long as you can maintain your wallet's private key, your digital assets will be safe.
Different coins cannot be sotred on ethereum wallet,it is only compatible for ethereum and maybe for erc20 tokens so you need to be very careful with the wallet and your coins,if you send wrong coin to your wallet then it will results into permanenet loss of your crypto.
I don't think he meant coins, I believe he meant tokens.
With his experience putting different coins (tokens) in MEW, it should be easy and I can also share my experience that it's easy.
All of my bounty tokens are stored in one MEW wallet only, and I only collect ETH Tokens as it's easy to store.
Some bounties are also paying on other coin's blockchain token as well so you need to read carefully before submitting your application,so you won't lose any of your tokens. Smiley
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:43:44 PM

I think you can store on multi-wallets , but of course you need to understand that the risks that you can steal funds above , but I would recommend to store funds on binance very reliable exchange!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

I think you can store on multi-wallets , but of course you need to understand that the risks that you can steal funds above , but I would recommend to store funds on binance very reliable exchange!

You are a fool. Do not be offended by your advice obsalyutno wrong. Exchangers are always subject to threats and attacks. There is money there. Or do you store your cryptocurrency in a separate secure vault at home in the safe. Or do you keep cryptocurrency in a landfill. Where every homeless (hacker) wants to steal your money.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

Holding multiple altcoins is the right idea when the market is red like now, there is no guarantee that the future can be better so that holding will make us able to get big profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:12:43 PM

I think multi-wallets are not a good solution for long term cryptocurrency storage. It is not necessary to store all the assets in one place,because if attackers will gain access to it, you'l lose everything.
Do not think that the probability of this is negligible and will not affect you, remember at least a very recent case, when it turned out that the rather well-known multi-wallet "Coinomi" was compromised. It turned out that seed phrase from coinomi wallets can be found in Google cache.
I think you understand how dangerous it is, and whether it is worth sacrificing security for comfort is up to you.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Most cryptocurrencies are hosted on different blockchains expecially the stellar and ERC20 blockchain. I prefer web wallets because they are handy or easily assessible. For stellar coins, use lobster and for ERC20 tokens, imtoken, trust wallet and eidoo remain the best. They are safe with easy user interface

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:50:51 AM

You can holding multiple altcoin in your wallet but you have buy and invest on potential altcoin, never invest your money on bad altcoin because could be lower price for several months later.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:54:36 AM

Holding some altcoin in my opinion is good, as long as the altcoin we invest has good potential for investment so in the future we will definitely get the maximum profit for the coins we invest, and you must keep it in a safe wallet so that the risk of loss is small

Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:00:04 AM

I think buying and holding a few good coins will be very beneficial for future profits, and I also bought and held a few coins for me to save in the wallet.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:10:14 AM

Holding of multiple altcoins is one of the best strategies because it is always good for an investor to diversify the portfolio in order to reduce the risk of losing all the investment to a single coin. However, using open-source wallet that support all kinds of altcoins require adequate research into that wallet in order to ascertain its authenticity because there are some open-source wallets with poor security.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:23:07 AM

I think buying and holding a few good coins will be very beneficial for future profits, and I also bought and held a few coins for me to save in the wallet.
Our decision to hold is to prepare for the future, holding a tons of coins gives tons of chances to be profitable.
It's how we diversify our investment, and we believe that in the long run, crypto will grow will give us a considerable amount of profit as the price rises.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:15:25 AM

Holding multiple altcoins is the right idea when the market is red like now, there is no guarantee that the future can be better so that holding will make us able to get big profits.
This very simple way of thinking where having lots of coins means sharing risk and hoping that all coins will rise in price. The choice of coins is certainly very influential on predictions that have the potential to rise, safest to choose from the top 10 coins to make a profit.
If you buy coins that are very cheap, the risk is big. This often happens to altcoins that are still new but do not develop in the crypto market, so the investments planted do not produce good results.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
johnyboy2416

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:23:03 AM

Lets just hope for a giant bull run #gobulls #letemlive Grin
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:33:14 AM

Hold maximum 4 different good coin in each personal wallet is sound better idea. So we will not confused to handle many different coin and we can monitor the price action more easy. And also will be more safe because stored in different personal wallet.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:39:38 AM

holding a lot of altcoins for us this year is also a positive decision to increase profits by waiting for changes in market prices that are more profitable than current prices.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:47:56 AM

It is always good to have varieties in your portfolio, i mean try to diversify with good potential worth coins is always good, you never know which one will do great in terms of price and development, don't just hodl multiple worthless coin for the heck of it otherwise you could get rekt, always do your due diligence and make the right choice, it is more rewarding.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:41:56 AM

Most of the guys are not even reading the OP before posting comments here. Roll Eyes

Holding multiple coins on a same wallet is OP's query so if you have any suggestion related to that then please post it here or just move to other thread.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:58:15 AM

The problem is not the security of the storage, but the amount of coins that you save and invest. Not all altcoins have a beautiful and profitable, you have to know that.
so I think it's better to invest in just a few altcoins, don't use a lot of altcoins for investment, it's too complicated and risky
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:29:38 AM

Holding multiple altcoins is good, if all are legit coins, when a bull run will be no one can know who will buy a lot of this altcoins and the price will grow and have higher value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: