Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
Indeed, if we look at the current conditions it is certainly very difficult for the price of tokens and coins to rise better now we must be patient waiting for conditions to stabilize again I hope the condition of the cryptocurrency next year can be stable
That is what all we need to do right now. Keep on tracking the project updates and strengthen our patience at the same time, anger can't help us with these. Cooperation and understanding will be more better than doubts and judgement. We need to closely hold our hands and support the projet unlimited.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I think the devs will have a great opportunity uplifting the coin since basically it seems to be having a strong base and hopefully it gets the recognition it deserve

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
Indeed, if we look at the current conditions it is certainly very difficult for the price of tokens and coins to rise better now we must be patient waiting for conditions to stabilize again I hope the condition of the cryptocurrency next year can be stable
Yes, i totally agree with you. With situation at this time is not really best for altcoin or any coin, we need to take care about market than before.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

I think the devs will have a great opportunity uplifting the coin since basically it seems to be having a strong base and hopefully it gets the recognition it deserve
I really hope so with Stelo project at now, we will have a long road for gain more and more support from people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

I really hope so with Stelo project at now, we will have a long road for gain more and more support from people.
I do hope that in more coming days of it, more opportunities and great updates will keep on blooming in this project. I am very glad that Stelo is keep on kicking and making its community keep growing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

Stelo project don't need to rush here in the crypto community. What is best is not a fast, but a surely productive outcome of the project. Keep going and make the supporters of this project proud as having Stelo.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people around the world were keeping to say that the project is a great one. Without the support from them, this project is nothing.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

Actually, the developer does nothing to affect the trend even if they are doing hard work. But news and update can affect it.
DarkInventory777

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

Why does the block explorer at this address http://206.189.100.68:3001/ from the coins official website list some blocks more than once?

Block 5331 is listed 7 times with different Amount (STL)?
Block 5303 is listed 30 times with different Amounts?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just got back into mining and don't know if blocks can be listed more than once with different amounts.
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Why does the block explorer at this address http://206.189.100.68:3001/ from the coins official website list some blocks more than once?

Block 5331 is listed 7 times with different Amount (STL)?
Block 5303 is listed 30 times with different Amounts?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just got back into mining and don't know if blocks can be listed more than once with different amounts.

I think you are very new to crypto ...
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

I'm glad to see that they have 2 exchange listing sites now within less than a month, This will surely attract more master nodes users plus growing supporters.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

The good momment right now is the crypto's are on the low price, And its a chance for other wise masternode people to test it for just couple of bucks out in their pockets?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

I'm glad to see that they have 2 exchange listing sites now within less than a month, This will surely attract more master nodes users plus growing supporters.

Pretty sure the team is really serious about improving their platform for instant customer service satisfaction. They should also work with famous exchange site that has the majority of traders in the world.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Pretty sure the team is really serious about improving their platform for instant customer service satisfaction. They should also work with famous exchange site that has the majority of traders in the world.
The project team really should be serious taking their actions towards the success of the project. Well, they should keep it up even how hard it is, and also, there is no easy in the community of crypto currency, indeed, efforts and hardworks are the key. Making the community's crypto people satisfies makes you a real proud crypto project.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Perhaps, it would depends to the dev team behind it because if they really want to be recognized here in crypto space, they must have to make sure that this project is very convincing and can give satisfactions. We know that the competition in here are highly close and tight.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.

Probably, because of the situation in the crypto space wherein value drops dramatically. It's up to us be wise enough to make an investment especially in ICO because everything can be so risky and we should always take note of it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Stelo is project who have experienced team management as they are trying to get so many review to their project & already have most of them with good rating.
They sure have good management and hace experiences for their community and popularity will not grow fast if they still have no idea of what they're doing.
As they are new, they are growing enough in compare to their experience.but they need time as you know for achieving amy thing, it will not come at easily 
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Why some posters are claiming that this is a scam project, wherein they are being listed to different rating sites. I suggest detractors should have a clear evidence first. Before accusing.
Really? Where did you find this information mate? Perhaps, the team must have to do something that can clarify this issues. They need to be here and explain it inorder to avoid confusions that can affect in the upcoming token sales of Stelo project.
That's right, they should advertise that this is a normal project and not pay attention to these users, and not just lose sight of it.
That is ok!  They first need to prioritize on developmental activities of the project as the market condition it's not better now so this way every one can gain a strong winning spirit again.
Honestly, I very much hope that the market will come to its senses again and we will be able to re-enter the market and at least make some money on it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

Stelo is project who have experienced team management as they are trying to get so many review to their project & already have most of them with good rating.
They sure have good management and hace experiences for their community and popularity will not grow fast if they still have no idea of what they're doing.
As they are new, they are growing enough in compare to their experience.but they need time as you know for achieving amy thing, it will not come at easily 
Well, of course, in this field of activity nothing can be easy, we should work well to be at your best and know what a new project is capable of and how it can develop.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.

Probably, because of the situation in the crypto space wherein value drops dramatically. It's up to us be wise enough to make an investment especially in ICO because everything can be so risky and we should always take note of it.
But then if you don't take the risks then what would you get? regretting in the future for something you didn't do before or regreting for the wrong decision. But it is sure hard to choose for the market value is hard to predict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: