Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Good news for the bounty hunters.and it is also good news for you to get more people in your project through the promotion by bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Good news for the bounty hunters.and it is also good news for you to get more people in your project through the promotion by bounty
It is a pity that bounty is open only for translation. It would be nice to open bounty for social networks, it is also a very good strategy for promoting the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

I hope that all updated the version of a wallet, because it is very important in order that all functions regularly worked.
It seems to me that no one will have problems with these, because the developers indicated on the first page that all users must update their wallet.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

I hope that all updated the version of a wallet, because it is very important in order that all functions regularly worked.
It is very necessary to update the wallet because it will give more security and it can prevent from being compromised. Also, if the team have added new features on it, we can be able to expereinced and be more comfortable to used it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

It seems to me that no one will have problems with these, because the developers indicated on the first page that all users must update their wallet.
Yes, its just a matter of communication and continues follow of the updates and details posted. We nee to be keen in everything we read because from this simple details and information leads to a huge meaning that i very important and valuable assets.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

I am very much glad on how the the managing its commumity. First of all, I can ses that the Stelo project team is very active in answering all the queries and question raise by the crowd. And if the team will keep this up, not doubt that the Stelo community will keep on growing even how bad the current crypto market is.
Yeah. They are very professional in handling a community in which will give good indication to be supported by numerous investors of crypto. They also made continues improvements for the project like providing bounties and fixing some errors most especially in downloading a wallet.
Indeed, they are seems very well experienced individuals, the project able to got best team memebers in the market and able to have finest developer as will. The continues updates lesd the project to a shiner future ahead of them.

If that's the case, then probably this platform has a bigger chance to achieved their objet, knowing that they have such a great team. Moreover, this is still new and hopefully they can get more clients so that they can be able to be discover by many.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I am very much glad on how the the managing its commumity. First of all, I can ses that the Stelo project team is very active in answering all the queries and question raise by the crowd. And if the team will keep this up, not doubt that the Stelo community will keep on growing even how bad the current crypto market is.
Yeah. They are very professional in handling a community in which will give good indication to be supported by numerous investors of crypto. They also made continues improvements for the project like providing bounties and fixing some errors most especially in downloading a wallet.
I think is really good that we have a bounty program here I think it will help the project alot and those who cant mine the coin can directly just obtain in the bounty to get some share till the whole project kicks off

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I think is really good that we have a bounty program here I think it will help the project alot and those who cant mine the coin can directly just obtain in the bounty to get some share till the whole project kicks off

That could be a good idea but I doubt that the team does not need it because they are already been listed on some exchanges. Moreover, what they need to do is to find another promotion which it can help them to get more clients aside from the bounty program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

That could be a good idea but I doubt that the team does not need it because they are already been listed on some exchanges. Moreover, what they need to do is to find another promotion which it can help them to get more clients aside from the bounty program.
Maybe you are right, but the fact that they still hold a campaign, it indicates they still need more support from the community, for the continuity of the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

It is valid can help not bad development of the project, thereby and attract investors. However it with high probability, but not 100%.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

Maybe you are right, but the fact that they still hold a campaign, it indicates they still need more support from the community, for the continuity of the project.

I mean even if thyehave everything ready they need to do marketing and promotion so the bounty does that for them for a fairly cheap price
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

It is valid can help not bad development of the project, thereby and attract investors. However it with high probability, but not 100%.

It's not even 100%, it's much much lesser, most bounties get bounty hunters instead of people actually willing to promote a coin. Bounty hunters don't give much of a shit bout quality
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Mandatory Wallet Update
Current Wallet Version 0.12.2.5
Make sure you are using the current wallet version

Another update from the project developers regarding its wallet! Good to see a continuous progress and another striving step of the team. Keep it up and let me see the success and continuous reaches of achievements and opportunities of the Stelo project!
BannedHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

I would like to reverse myself for Vietnamese(ANN thread, wp, website)
Bitcointalk name: BannedHMD
Bitcointalk url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2427281
Tele: @haoanhhungxt2
Eth address: 0x2c9e21119751F4b2f2484810752CE57a138f7777
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXGn6-6rHzRcOGd5-O6ph5DZb8mp32zhPqxReMXerfU

Please PM me if i'm accepted.
Thank you.
Contact me: haminhdiem@gmail.com
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

Agree with you, a bounty program cannot assure 100% probability but it is a one of the  ways to help the project to become attracted and known to community. The team here in this project would provide multiple strategy to become successful soon of this project.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

Agree with you, a bounty program cannot assure 100% probability but it is a one of the  ways to help the project to become attracted and known to community. The team here in this project would provide multiple strategy to become successful soon of this project.
Most probably it will be boosting the audiences to the platform. But yes, it would be better if they set up an advertising to a social media.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Mandatory Wallet Update

Interesting that there is a mandatory update. I wonder what if I'm not updating it so I will not able to use it unless I'm updating my wallet?
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Mandatory Wallet Update

Interesting that there is a mandatory update. I wonder what if I'm not updating it so I will not able to use it unless I'm updating my wallet?
It seems like that. That is my interpretation to this, because thay said it was mandatory wallet update. But on the other hand, I am glad they have this kind of matter regarding their wallet. And you have a good question. Hopefully the project team will respond to this.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

As the days goes by, the Stelo prject is going great on its progressive actions taken and now, good to see that the Stelo has a new released of announcement regarding its mandatory update of their wallets. More people should have know thisost especially those that is already been using the Stelo wallet.
altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

Pool Wallet Updated

http://s1.altcoinix.com/stl/public/

Happy Mining!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: