Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
Desi7777777

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

That's kind of glitch i think, Did you try to reinstall the wallet and then wait to synchronize all the needed blocks from your wallet?

I tried to reinstall the wallet but it just wont sync.  is there any text i can put in the config file?  Right now it is just ip addresses.

thanks

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

project looks good and I can see people is happy that atleast some coin is reserve for bounty that people can get it easily through bounty programme. I wish beside translation other program will also publish very soon

jisupol250

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

We are added Stelo for mining!

DoiPool
http://doipool.com

Bat:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://doipool.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=STL

Low pool fee... only 1%

Welcome & Happy Mining

Donate : SMLLofdFpmAtSDib2bjxzUhUxGCqws6fq6
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

We are added Stelo for mining!

DoiPool
http://doipool.com

Bat:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://doipool.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=STL

Low pool fee... only 1%

Welcome & Happy Mining

Donate : SMLLofdFpmAtSDib2bjxzUhUxGCqws6fq6
New update from the team Stelo project! This is great! Stelo already been added for Mining! I am sure I am not the only one that is glad for this. More people will come to glad for this, so hoping Stelo project will be spread widely even more.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Thanks for the announcement, I think many users have desire to help the project, in particular to translate information on it into various languages, it will increase popularity among other countries.

Yes this will surely increase popularity most especially we have different languages. Hoping that the team will pursue it and never stop on finding ways just to develop it more. Looking forward for the new updates and success of this project. I am confident that it is near. Let just be positive.
Through these traslations more of our non english speaking friends wilp be able to participate in their bounty campaigns.

General trend I have seen is it's more of translators begging to translate the project for tokens than people actually asking devs for a localised version
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Thanks for the announcement, I think many users have desire to help the project, in particular to translate information on it into various languages, it will increase popularity among other countries.

Yes this will surely increase popularity most especially we have different languages. Hoping that the team will pursue it and never stop on finding ways just to develop it more. Looking forward for the new updates and success of this project. I am confident that it is near. Let just be positive.

They need to hire professional and actually good translators; not those shitty google translate copy pasters who do a trash job of translating anything
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 03:39:55 PM by rockfight

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

That's kind of glitch i think, Did you try to reinstall the wallet and then wait to synchronize all the needed blocks from your wallet?

I tried to reinstall the wallet but it just wont sync.  is there any text i can put in the config file?  Right now it is just ip addresses.

thanks

rpcuser=Any username
rpcpassword=Any password
rpcport=12478
port=12477
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
txindex=1
addnode=46.101.114.128
addnode=159.203.43.213
addnode=114.116.127.17:12477
addnode=138.197.66.182:12477
addnode=149.28.18.28:12477
addnode=159.203.43.213:12477
addnode=159.89.123.53:12477
addnode=162.243.43.183
addnode=188.166.104.132:12477
addnode=206.189.124.5
addnode=209.250.245.183:12477
addnode=46.101.114.128:12477
addnode=51.75.143.155:12477
addnode=89.163.131.21:12477

Copy and paste this in  Stelo.conf
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

I am very much glad on how the the managing its commumity. First of all, I can ses that the Stelo project team is very active in answering all the queries and question raise by the crowd. And if the team will keep this up, not doubt that the Stelo community will keep on growing even how bad the current crypto market is.
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Mandatory Wallet Update
Current Wallet Version 0.12.2.5
Make sure you are using the current wallet version
kkkwww

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Start of mining STELO coins in Russian https://youtu.be/K5TIaYIA2pE
eщё бы кaк мacтepнoдy пoднять нa pyccкoм, вooбщe цeны б нe былo)))
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

I am very much glad on how the the managing its commumity. First of all, I can ses that the Stelo project team is very active in answering all the queries and question raise by the crowd. And if the team will keep this up, not doubt that the Stelo community will keep on growing even how bad the current crypto market is.
Yeah. They are very professional in handling a community in which will give good indication to be supported by numerous investors of crypto. They also made continues improvements for the project like providing bounties and fixing some errors most especially in downloading a wallet.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Yeah. They are very professional in handling a community in which will give good indication to be supported by numerous investors of crypto. They also made continues improvements for the project like providing bounties and fixing some errors most especially in downloading a wallet.
Indeed, they are seems very well experienced individuals, the project able to got best team memebers in the market and able to have finest developer as will. The continues updates lesd the project to a shiner future ahead of them.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Stelo is project who have experienced team management as they are trying to get so many review to their project & already have most of them with good rating.
They sure have good management and hace experiences for their community and popularity will not grow fast if they still have no idea of what they're doing.
As they are new, they are growing enough in compare to their experience.but they need time as you know for achieving amy thing, it will not come at easily 
Well, of course, in this field of activity nothing can be easy, we should work well to be at your best and know what a new project is capable of and how it can develop.
Stelo team are very keenly handling as we can observe they are taking ownership for all the activities with due monitoring and fixing all the issues by their professionals who are highly experienced with similar platforms.
I hope so. Because I saw a lot of projects that were practically at the goal, but still faded out and the project was closed. This is very painful to watch, especially when you believe in the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

In order to accurately pay attention to your problem, you should write to the developers mail, then there is more probability that you will be answered and helped to fix.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Hello,

thank you,

In order to accurately pay attention to your problem, you should write to the developers mail, then there is more probability that you will be answered and helped to fix.
While you write an email to support mention the issue exactly and if possible do attach the screenshots related to the issue or the file where the script code is causing an issue. That makes the way easy to understand the issue and fix it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

Agree to that, although the bounty for now if I'm not wrong is only for translations. I just hope that they can give us more opportunities to all of us.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

Indeed, they are seems very well experienced individuals, the project able to got best team memebers in the market and able to have finest developer as will. The continues updates lesd the project to a shiner future ahead of them.
By the way, where can I get the information about the team members for this project. i haven't seen it on their website and openning page or maybe i just missed it.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

Mandatory Wallet Update
Current Wallet Version 0.12.2.5
Make sure you are using the current wallet version

this is soo cool one. this wallet will be more secured for users and investors.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
This team now can only wait till the condition gets better or can come up with a profitable strategy.
I think in the current market situation it will be difficult to develop a good profitable strategy, because it is very risky. And I think that developers will only have to wait for the improvement of this market situation.
Yes I totally understand this,and as I said they will just have to wait or get a new strategy.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

I hope that all updated the version of a wallet, because it is very important in order that all functions regularly worked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: