Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:15:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

It is very nice to see that they are so actively helping users if they have problems. You can immediately understand how important the project is to the team.

It's pretty obvious because it's their job to do it. This is somehow should take good care in order for them to attract more users. Just imagine that there are a lot of masternode that is in the market right now so this is basically the thing they need to do.

That is a good move by the team and it is their obligation to help those people who have a hard time in doing such thing in order for them to understand everything those problem occured in such area. Doing it will surely attract people and will give trust  to them which makes number of people increased.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

If translation is 50STL then i really doubt there is any need for bounties since it will just make the coin circulation much more to shake the price down since we know how bounties operate to me maintaining the coin supply and just social media adverts is more better

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Translation Reward Now is 50 STL
How many it approximately in dollars? Where to look at a course? How many it is necessary for start of 1 masternode? On what languages the translation is necessary? Thanks for answers.
The value is not yet confirmed but approximate cost maybe found on their site.
Hoping they provide the value usd of that coin because it really looks confusing with the small number especially when it comes to translations we know it takes time and there are good pay for it
Agree with you with this buddy. Good to know soon if the Stelo will provide us a USD value of that STL coin. I am looking forward for that somehow. Like how I expect much from the potential of the project.
Good to see this new update coming from the Stelo project. And more than this, the project team transparency is really visible as they keep on going to their best and exerting efforts for the project to reach its goals. So for this, I will just wait what will be the next update regarding the coin value the team will decided.
Yes I think that a well updated and active community should be maintained by the team.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

If translation is 50STL then i really doubt there is any need for bounties since it will just make the coin circulation much more to shake the price down since we know how bounties operate to me maintaining the coin supply and just social media adverts is more better
I myself don't know the right value of 50 STL at this time, but i think at online network, any working will have their value. I think we can try to translate for gain experience.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

How can we submit our application for the translation campaign? Do we just have to send our application here or pm the admin?

PM ME .. With your previous work links
Admin. Do you have plans to provide another kind of promtions or bounties like signature campaign? Also, can you provide telegram chat or channels for the project? It will be very advantage to have this because we can communicate well and build a good community.
I have the same question like Googlegenius, actually i hope we will have more bounties, not only translation like now. I don't know we have some bounties before or not?
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

I myself don't know the right value of 50 STL at this time, but i think at online network, any working will have their value. I think we can try to translate for gain experience.

We only know the value of STL depends on how much they sell it for those who are interested to have masternode, but that is just tentative unless it will be available in exchange
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

Lol I saw somebody posted the translation Ann Thread on the different forum without permission from the admin. Glad that he cannot participate anymore on future campaigns from STELO.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Lol I saw somebody posted the translation Ann Thread on the different forum without permission from the admin. Glad that he cannot participate anymore on future campaigns from STELO.

We cannot cheat on a secret I think the team has many eyes on other forums too. Even the team are busy there are still concern people who are willingly to tell them.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

I mean if he's taken the effort, straight out ignoring him would be a bad idea unless the translation job had been already handed over to someone (not the bullshit "reserved")
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

We only know the value of STL depends on how much they sell it for those who are interested to have masternode, but that is just tentative unless it will be available in exchange

I mean none of them decide the value of any coin, it's purely the market as a whole and since this is a masternode coin we are assured that the prices will always fall until it hits zero
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

I mean if he's taken the effort, straight out ignoring him would be a bad idea unless the translation job had been already handed over to someone (not the bullshit "reserved")

I think the translation Ann thread is only required to post here on BTT with Local Boards section.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

I see a very progressive actions of the team. I was hoping they will keep on this kind of momentum most especially the kind of marketing strategy they are making to keep on attracting the crypto people of the community.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I see a very progressive actions of the team. I was hoping they will keep on this kind of momentum most especially the kind of marketing strategy they are making to keep on attracting the crypto people of the community.
Agree with you. And to their translation bounty, the Stelo is doing great to make attract a lots of crypto users. So, I am looking forward to it and hopefully the progressive actions of the Stelo project team will keep up.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

I am glad that even how hard to strive and cope up with tge current crypto market, the Stelo project does a lots of progressive appearance despite of all the crypto matket hardcores. So I am expecting more exciting ang interesting acheivements from this project.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

What is the percentage of profit and time for returning money to investors? And is the algorithm easy to attack against Nice Hash attacks?
I am very interested to see more announcements and details of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

I mean none of them decide the value of any coin, it's purely the market as a whole and since this is a masternode coin we are assured that the prices will always fall until it hits zero

It still depends on the dev and the team, due to the fact that they can somehow find ways to pump it's value. Literally, it always based on supply and demand therefore they can probably work with the issue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Translation Reward Now is 50 STL
I know that can be a good reward but if you people can tell us about the price of your token.without knowing the price
How to people join your translation bounty
Indeed, this is a pressing question. People need to know how much reward they can get for their work, because the price of tokens can change very quickly.
Trusting thing is mainly problem because there is always the price from The ICO so the team should look over the price from the beginning & telling us the price can be
connecoin

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Stelo has several features which will attract crypto users to support their platform. Anonymous transactions will be their number one priority on this project.
Well, there are a lot of platforms now are offering this kind of features. So they need to be more creative in developing this functions inorder to be choosen by the public. Perhaps, it would be a wise moved to market this well in social community so that more investors will be interested.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

And right! No need to be engaged in such. This needs to be coordinated with the team. Only after the permission of the team, you can already publish something.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Stelo has several features which will attract crypto users to support their platform. Anonymous transactions will be their number one priority on this project.
Of course! The anonymity of transactions comes first, and there is no arguing. If transactions are publicly available, few users will agree to use this network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: