Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Lol I saw somebody posted the translation Ann Thread on the different forum without permission from the admin. Glad that he cannot participate anymore on future campaigns from STELO.

I mean if he's taken the effort, straight out ignoring him would be a bad idea unless the translation job had been already handed over to someone (not the bullshit "reserved")

I think the translation Ann thread is only required to post here on BTT with Local Boards section.
i think so. The transactions i will help to bulid rapor and increase the number of interest and trust from the public. Meaning with the translation the project will be clearly uunderstand by many specialy those countries thats not uses English as second language.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

If translation is 50STL then i really doubt there is any need for bounties since it will just make the coin circulation much more to shake the price down since we know how bounties operate to me maintaining the coin supply and just social media adverts is more better
I myself don't know the right value of 50 STL at this time, but i think at online network, any working will have their value. I think we can try to translate for gain experience.

We only know the value of STL depends on how much they sell it for those who are interested to have masternode, but that is just tentative unless it will be available in exchange
I hope that 50STL in doing the translation is worth it for they should value the effort being put in doing the translation, but i think the value of this is high hopefully.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Lol I saw somebody posted the translation Ann Thread on the different forum without permission from the admin. Glad that he cannot participate anymore on future campaigns from STELO.
probably an accident. I just pity that guy for the effort on making the translation and ended up failing his work because of lack of awareness. Hopes he gets a second chance and if not, at least he learn.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

I mean if he's taken the effort, straight out ignoring him would be a bad idea unless the translation job had been already handed over to someone (not the bullshit "reserved")

I think the translation Ann thread is only required to post here on BTT with Local Boards section.
i think so. The transactions i will help to bulid rapor and increase the number of interest and trust from the public. Meaning with the translation the project will be clearly uunderstand by many specialy those countries thats not uses English as second language.
It is the part of advertising factor but not just a publication on BTT because advertising manager actively engages with huge audience through official channels accordingly they focus on audience to reach them and spread the awareness of the project in various languages that ensures a meaning for the project to gain more response.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Developers of stelo should also focus on MAC version as i reviewed various details it need to reach out to various users so the focus on various versions should be the high priority to gain more advantage for the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Developers of stelo should also focus on MAC version as i reviewed various details it need to reach out to various users so the focus on various versions should be the high priority to gain more advantage for the project.
They really need an iOS version of it though but I think it would be better if they make the Windows stable first then they gonna make an iOS version.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

They really need an iOS version of it though but I think it would be better if they make the Windows stable first then they gonna make an iOS version.
What about an Android version? Most of us use Windows and Android, so I think its better to build an android version rather than yours.
mecrypy

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

STELO is available for mining at https://mecryptosolo.club

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mecryptosolo.club:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=STL
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

This is a very good response from the mods to the community.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

What about an Android version? Most of us use Windows and Android, so I think its better to build an android version rather than yours.
Both Android and IOS versions are very attractive since it is comfortable to used at anytime and anywhere. Perhaps, the developer team already have plans on this I think. We just have to wait  because I believed they will provide it and probably even better than we expected.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

I think it is necessary that all possible options be available for installing the application. Users need all versions, as for Windows, for Android and also for iOS.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

I think it is necessary that all possible options be available for installing the application. Users need all versions, as for Windows, for Android and also for iOS.

Definitely, this is in order to be able to take part all the users whether of what kind of version they are. This is also an important thing to consider so that they can get more clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Definitely, this is in order to be able to take part all the users whether of what kind of version they are. This is also an important thing to consider so that they can get more clients.
Of course, if there is any restriction, it can badly affect the popularity of the project and, accordingly, its success. Therefore, developers should keep this in mind.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Of course, if there is any restriction, it can badly affect the popularity of the project and, accordingly, its success. Therefore, developers should keep this in mind.
Regarding restrictions matters, my insights about it is that for me its not completely affect the project popularity and success if restrictions are in good and reasonable. Restrictions might bring possitive and negative impact on the project. In proper process everything will be done concisely.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Code:
Perfectly. Already several pools well. I hope shortly a coin it will be possible and to trade on several large platforms.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

You are absolutely right. The more it will be available platforms to use, the more users will take part in the project respectively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

I agree about availability of choosing in installing the application because what we have now is a growing  online transactions. It is better that the team will go to what's trend in order to fit in and be usable to anything. This is what we called flexible in different ways which is very important to have.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

I think is really a good thing MAC users are really kind of dedicated people and the more dedication they get the more active and better the project gets Most window users will just dedicate few days to weeks and they are out

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

More people are keep on getting aware of the Stelo project. No doubt about it because the team of the Stelo is keep on doing a great performance in its developments and also, to attract more users of the platform. Keep it up and more positive and good outcome will keep coming in the way of success of the Stelo.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

Code:

What is payout minimum and also the charge fees for miners, How many percent will the pool charge?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: