Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:32:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.

Crex24 is one the good and promising exchange that I known, There are also thousands of traders registered there.
they are slowly listing there coin to small exchangers hopefully it gets consistent on having a decent trading volume every 24 hours so that it wont get delisted.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

they are slowly listing there coin to small exchangers hopefully it gets consistent on having a decent trading volume every 24 hours so that it wont get delisted.
I hope so. By adding this coin to the crex24 will helps the coin to earn more volumes even if it just a little.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I hope people will not easily dump the tokens from those master nodes and try also to hold it for a while.
People who are using the masternode will likely to sell the coin in once a day in a very little amount of the shares they gotten in the masternode.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

I hope so. By adding this coin to the crex24 will helps the coin to earn more volumes even if it just a little.
It only depends to the team if they can find better ways to maintain it's price at a good level and not allow someone to manipulate it. But right now, I think it will have a good volume since most of the people here are likely to this project and very optimistic towards it's success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

It only depends to the team if they can find better ways to maintain it's price at a good level and not allow someone to manipulate it. But right now, I think it will have a good volume since most of the people here are likely to this project and very optimistic towards it's success.

Anything can happen in the future whether it is bad or good, the most important thing is the team is knowledgeable enough and are prepared for whatever may happen to this project. But I am hoping for a positive outcome soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

I hope people will not easily dump the tokens from those master nodes and try also to hold it for a while.
People who are using the masternode will likely to sell the coin in once a day in a very little amount of the shares they gotten in the masternode.

We cannot really tell exactly what's gonna happened when some negative news spreaded if ever in the future. Let's all hope that the stelo coins will have a lot of holders and wise investors ans miners that will continue to hold and support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

But not each user sells coins daily. Some masternode holders do it once a month or time a week. And someone also holds on half a year.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

We cannot really tell exactly what's gonna happened when some negative news spreaded if ever in the future. Let's all hope that the stelo coins will have a lot of holders and wise investors ans miners that will continue to hold and support this project.
Agree, in projects we cannot expect good outcome or something like perfect because projects are win win situations you might win or fail loose huge amounts for unsuccessful business or organisation. The most important thing is that project is nice and teams are very helpful and hardworking.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Prices seem to have begun to recover. And maybe soon we will see new investors and just users who started crypto interactions.
I also observed that buddy, quite its slowly getting nicer each day and I hope that will continue until the yearend. Good pric come with new opportunities and chances of reaching success. Let's continue to pray that good performance will ccontinue for a brighter and better future.
you are right, we can only pray that the market will start to recover as quickly as possible Cheesy Because we can no longer influence this in any way.
I totally agree with you, we must need waiting fo the price of Stelo when they increasing or decreasing not affect to.

I guess Stelo's price will be stable soon after some famous exchanges will be working with them,
That would happen if they manage to keep up and exert more efforts in this project in these situation so that they can show to everyone that they are able.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

Prices seem to have begun to recover. And maybe soon we will see new investors and just users who started crypto interactions.
I also observed that buddy, quite its slowly getting nicer each day and I hope that will continue until the yearend. Good pric come with new opportunities and chances of reaching success. Let's continue to pray that good performance will ccontinue for a brighter and better future.
you are right, we can only pray that the market will start to recover as quickly as possible Cheesy Because we can no longer influence this in any way.
I totally agree with you, we must need waiting fo the price of Stelo when they increasing or decreasing not affect to.

I guess Stelo's price will be stable soon after some famous exchanges will be working with them,
That would happen if they manageo keep up and exert more efforts in this project in these situation so that they can show to everyone that they are able. To see and roprt.
Happenings are waiting to arrived the project, result seem very nice and plans are slowly but surely approacheting. They still do believed sexy and prettty.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Yeah well done stelo team.This type of development news i want to here from you.So people now it will be easy for you to choose the Stelo project without any hesitation 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

Is a good thing we have an exchange so miners now will no doubt increase in numbers more reason to get your masternode I think fairly stelo is going really good here Good to know an active team is doing so well 
It's nice to see that the team is active here and users are also active. Most projects go away because there are few active people left here.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

I'm hoping for the best with this project because they have a good purpose in crypto space. Also, I think much better for the team to keep on touch in the community so that both side will have a good communication that can caught the interest and attentions of investors.
Let's hope that it's the best for the project to get support.
so many supporters are over here and seems they are interested and hopefull about this project. it is a good sign of begining of the project that in future it would be a better one.
They are starting to be obtimistic again since bitcoin and other alts are showing life by getting higher trading volume. If this continues we will see more crypto investors.

Hopefully, it would continue so that cryptocurrencies will be back on track and investors could increased if things happen to be in great shape. Since masternode is getting to be much useful for future, this could also be have the potential to grow.
I think that this is true,in fact the market condition is starting to improve.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.

Crex24 is one the good and promising exchange that I known, There are also thousands of traders registered there.
Even if they start with small exchanges, still it is an achievement for a project. We can still see some progress.
kkkwww

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Current Wallet Version 0.12.2.6 ?
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

hoping so.  this is a good stretegy to increase the trading volume.  gradually they listing in big exchange.  but crex24 is very good for primary listing
I am looking forward for more listing of the Stelo project for more big and popular exchanges. But good to hear and see hear that they are starting its foundation on its exchanges as for Crex24. I am sure that if the project team will keep up then there is no doubt that the team will be on several exchanges sooner or later.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.

But what relation this exchange has to called you? I think it is inappropriate to discuss here and we have to communicate strictly on a subject concerning stelo.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Yeah well done stelo team.This type of development news i want to here from you.So people now it will be easy for you to choose the Stelo project without any hesitation 
These are positive sparks to consider in a better way project is taking more responsibilities on priority listing on exchanges this brings more attention of various crypto users. It is time to enhance and explore more with Stelo.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

These are positive sparks to consider in a better way project is taking more responsibilities on priority listing on exchanges this brings more attention of various crypto users. It is time to enhance and explore more with Stelo.
Of course, I also saw that the stelo take priority important here, where the stock exchange is a top priority as a means of sales, it would be nice if they make more exchanges.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.

But what relation this exchange has to called you? I think it is inappropriate to discuss here and we have to communicate strictly on a subject concerning stelo.
why don't you read the whole thread, what is the talk about? The good news is discussed here that the Stelo coins are now added to the Crex24 exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: