Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

I also agree that there is a direct relationship between the market trend and the ICOs and consequently the bounties.
When the market is down as it is now, the difficulty of capturing projects deepens and the bounties won do not compensate.
When the market returns to being bullish, the ICOs will be more profitable and consequently the bounties will be worth more.
I do not think that bounties will end in the medium term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Every promotion and social programs depends of the market situation. Now we have bearish market. I didn't receive my bounty rewards starting from July. This means a very bad situation.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

It's quite unfortunate how things turned out in this space, it's been a long time coming. With this market investors won't be enthusiastic to invest even when the market recovers. Bounty is a thing of the past.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
I think in this kind of situation that many projects are not succeed I think we as a bounty hunter we need to be more hard work because in the end all our hard work will be worth it. Just hodl when you know the project is good and stay believe to in crypto because everything will be alright again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

I see that as a risk. Last year, Ico and bounty were very profitable, but not this year. Many of Ico's postponements were even cancelled so they affected the bounty which was suddenly stopped or extended. For me, join bounty is a side job that is still very fun, even though the results are currently not much, I think we just have to be patient. If you can't, then leave it, simple right?

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

That is true that the future of bounty programs would also depends on the market , because the  development of token and promotion of it will refer the equivalent value of bitcoin ,ethereum ,ripple and other known altcoins in the market ,which are for exchange value for the new tokens in the trading sites,so bounty futures are good ,of the market is also good in standing.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

Bounties not to be ended but it is possible that it will be lessen if market become regulated. The control in numbers is better rather than to have a lot that its seems to be useless and no project created. The continuous spread of scam projects will affect the entire market and aren't good at all that is why it is very important to filter them( all ICO).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:53:03 AM

It is very tough now a days to get a decent bounty program. However, if you are lucky enough. Some of them are like lottery. Though bounty managers should prohibit and banned some fake accounts most especially those in social media and contents. Most of them are bots and copy paste master.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

years ago may indeed produce results pretty much bounty. However at this time finally finding the result of bounty is difficult. the coin is not worth such a decent fall of prices when entered into the market becomes a constraint to get results in this time. the future of the bounty necessarily difficult to ascertained because crypto also does not always give good results and lose confidence will this be something that a reasonable case.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

To say that it will never happen is stupid. As for the bounty, I want to remind you that the most profitable airdrops and bounty were just during the consolidation of Bitcoin and the suspension of growth.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

I see no prospects in all this. it seems to me that they will be replaced by something completely different which will be much more effective
Well, in this case, for the time being, we should think about having opportunities for other earnings and I also advise you to do this, but the most important thing is for us to understand exactly what we need to do.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

With the market is recovering again, i think doing some bounty program is back on it's feet.
I mean it will worth it again to join and do the bounty program

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I know what you feel, because we experience something similar. but this is a risk that we must accept when the market is experiencing a growth crisis.
so this depends on you being able to do something that can bring profit, because here is not only a bounty that we can do
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

At the expense of hard work, it is great for you. I have to do a lot of work. Videos, articles and more. I am even embarrassed if my work is not accepted for any stupid reason. It’s hard now for the market and the hunters.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

This program is arguably the heart of my life in the world of crypto. where I made it as a source of income. the expectation for it's always growing and profitable.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

With the market is recovering again, i think doing some bounty program is back on it's feet.
I mean it will worth it again to join and do the bounty program
I really want to believe in it, but today it seems not quite the fact that today it can be generally with this approach, because today the bounty continue to deceive people, it is really tired. Therefore, we believe and hope.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Whole markets are crashing and you are thinking about the future of bounty programs.

If markets recover bounties too.

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

I think these project developers/managers are just after ico sales and don't really care much about how the tokens fare at exchanges. Once they collect their money 4 sales, bounty hunters are now left at their own mercy.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

Such a deplorable situation with bounty is of course primarily due to the depressed market
I think that there will be more quality and efficient projects in the rise in prices for cryptocurrency, the rewards will increase accordingly
and that the nature of the means for the advancement of projects will also change, the greater the direction to blogging is video blogs

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

It is very tough now a days to get a decent bounty program. However, if you are lucky enough. Some of them are like lottery. Though bounty managers should prohibit and banned some fake accounts most especially those in social media and contents. Most of them are bots and copy paste master.

Bounty can still be earned, especially vlog and content campaigns. But there are too many people participating in these translations, making it really difficult to make money from bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: