Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Actually ia m not that concrn, i am not afraid, and i dont care about the future.
If bounty will be goine therefore i am more concern about the ICO.
there will be no ICO in the futere who will have the stars nor success! period!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

You can avoid the majority of these issues by choosing your campaigns carefully based on how much future potential the project can have not just whether its paying the most rewards or has the largest social media presence or biggest hardcap as these factors don't necessarily guarantee success especially in todays rapidly changing market place

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Whole markets are crashing and you are thinking about the future of bounty programs.

If markets recover bounties too.
Of course, these are really addictive things, but today you also need to understand that many people do not believe that the cryptocurrency market is collapsing, today it does not look like that, because today it makes sense not to talk about it at all. We already see what is actually happening.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
I don’t really know if it’s right for anyone to blame you just because you unknowingly promoted a bounty you thought was legit and at last it turned out to be something else, they don’t really have to blame you for that, cause you yourself won’t be getting paid as well. Well, I think you should be careful and know what kind of bounty you’re promoting, don’t just jump in so you don’t get yourself in trouble.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

You can avoid the majority of these issues by choosing your campaigns carefully based on how much future potential the project can have not just whether its paying the most rewards or has the largest social media presence or biggest hardcap as these factors don't necessarily guarantee success especially in todays rapidly changing market place
You're right, actually it's a simple thing. If we decide to join and support a project, we must be prepared with all the risks. So do the best analysis possible, accept the risks that might occur, and do it according to ability and willingness.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

You're right, actually it's a simple thing. If we decide to join and support a project, we must be prepared with all the risks. So do the best analysis possible, accept the risks that might occur, and do it according to ability and willingness.
for people who are able and willing to take certain risks they will be calm in choosing a project. but without those who do not have good analytical skills, all of them must also be prepared to face the risks they have chosen.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Even in a falling market was not enough projects that could collect the necessary sum and pay the fee!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

Bounty is directly dependent on the ability of projects to raise funds.

This ability decreases with each month in 2018, and therefore our payments.

I doubt that even in the event of a reversal, we will see the same potential of ICOs as it was at the beginning of the year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

Sometimes when hunting bounty at start we may presume that the bounty was good, but in the end its not. It is a gamble also when selecting good bounty campaign. All we have to do is continue doing bounty campaigns even when we still experience negativity.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

As a bounty hunter certainly has a lot of fun and sadness. And they worked hard to get tokens, even the time to get this token took 2 to 3 months. And for the future, my prize is very good because the future market prices will also continue to grow.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

You have summed up the current states of bounty hunting and it's really not good, this is not really the best time to join bounty hunting I'm just so lucky to find TenXcoin it is already in exchange and doing great, this is the best thing that you can do find a bounty hunting that is already in exchange so you will not have to worry about the price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

Whole markets are crashing and you are thinking about the future of bounty programs.

If markets recover bounties too.
Of course, these are really addictive things, but today you also need to understand that many people do not believe that the cryptocurrency market is collapsing, today it does not look like that, because today it makes sense not to talk about it at all. We already see what is actually happening.
That's right when conditions like this ICO project are very easy to collapse so even if they pay you. their tokens mean nothing. Price conditions really greatly affect the whole crypto. when prices start to be positive I'm sure the bounty and the like will be popular again. yeah and this discussion is not too urgent I think
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

I am also very concerned about the bounty hunters as i myself is a bounty hunter. And that is true, alot of ICOs have cancelled out, and the remaining are not getting listed on the exchanges, it looks as if the tokens and money have dried up real bad. But i think that the market will recover but not in good time.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Bounty programs are worst hit by the downtrend of the market .Most of the ICO are closed resulting in the harm to the bounty hunters as they are deprived of their rewards .This is a  really sorry state of affairs as there are hunters whose livelihood was going on the bounty hunting they are in deep trouble now have to search for another employment.I wish may the prices of the coins may rise again and the bounty hunting  fructify.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

I am also very concerned about the bounty hunters as i myself is a bounty hunter. And that is true, alot of ICOs have cancelled out, and the remaining are not getting listed on the exchanges, it looks as if the tokens and money have dried up real bad. But i think that the market will recover but not in good time.
bounty campaign also get negative impact from cryptocurrenct market situation.moreover market crashing for several months , it makes investors and dev team affraid to bring their projects to market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

There are too much useless ICO's there, and if those ICO's will going to lose all of their funds, they will going to be kicked out of the market and the market will going to recover, the fact that there will be much more promising project, I am not saying ICO's but Venture capital-related projects that will going to be much more regulated.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Market decline has an impact on all ICO projects. And to avoid potential such as failed projects and fraud projects we must be more careful in determining ICO projects. I personally prefer projects with sales that have achieved Soft Cap. And if I look at the future of Bounty I think it's very good.
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

for people who are able and willing to take certain risks they will be calm in choosing a project. but without those who do not have good analytical skills, all of them must also be prepared to face the risks they have chosen.
yes,basically all prizes have their own risks, but we as bounty hunters can at least avoid those risks by analyzing the projects we want to follow correctly. the rest if the market conditions are not good, it's already a risk if many projects stop because the funds are not met and sometimes there are also those that end in a scam.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

bounty campaign also get negative impact from cryptocurrenct market situation.moreover market crashing for several months , it makes investors and dev team affraid to bring their projects to market.

The problem is not from the devs but its from the investors because they see that the crypto market is still dumping . that is also the reason on why many ico's have cancelled or postponned but the scamming of other ico's is a different story anymore . but dont worry guys , the future of bounty will not always be gloomy . think of it as a volatile , where it flows based on the status of the cryptos
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

we should also be aware that bounty programs are also vulnerable with bots, cheaters and hackers. There are also lots of scam bounties that people should be aware of. I am not positive with bounty program future, but in time, there will be a good system that will verify legit bounty hunters.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████