Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:15:49 AM

Most reports of ICO status in 2019 are quite bad. However, one must understand that in 2018 when Bitcoin and altcoin are at the ATH level, the investment from that makes the money into ICOs very large, but now Bitcoin is only $ 3k6. I will still participate if I find a satisfactory ICO project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:45:44 AM

Honestly, I am not interested in the world of ICO, but my predictions about cryptocurrency and ICO will be better than in 2018. Some people are familiar with blockchain technology, so I think many ICO projects that use blockchain technology will be successful.
Most likely, ICO in 2019 is being transformed into another form of fundraising, which differs from the one that is now, since there is no longer any trust in current ICO.

Yes, ICO has a lot of fraudulent projects that are real and it is very large in ICO. We can only wait, hope this year 2019 it could be better than the previous years, eliminate the bad projects and virtual projects  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:48:15 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I will not continue to participate in ICO projects anymore. they made me very disappointed from the projects in 2018. although bitcoin was priced at $ 10,000, they kept our money and said they would not list on the trading floor because of fear of reduced value. they did not respect us and there was no reason for me to continue to contribute capital to them.
I hate to work with scammers. I will switch to trading altcoins in the top 50 of the market to make money.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

We need to support good ICO in the community to get the cryptocurrency moving forward.
We need to continue what we are doing and make this possible for the world to adopt the crypto.
Scam ICO will be gone in this year and lets hope for the better future!
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:05:33 AM

In this year 2019 i will continue to join ICO. I till think i can get profit by investing in ICOs. I will research carefully each projects before i invest in it, to ensure it's a good project and i put my money in right projects, and it can give me profits.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:07:32 AM

The situation is such that it is now a big risk to invest in any projects at the ICO stage. Until the instruments of legal regulation of relations in the cryptocurrency market appear, I don’t want to take risks and therefore will not invest.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:12:58 AM

I think that in 2019 you need to continue to try to find worthy projects and wait for the market to turn around!
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:52:20 AM

Finally, SEC the solution how to regulate ICOs and how to protect investors. Also I hope that more Reversal-ICOs (RICOs) will come to show investors that they are trusted.

Maybe it will happen, but the problem is still there, there are too many fraud projects in ICO and still a threat to participants. I am also a victim and just hope people are more careful and analyze more carefully before joining the ICO project  Undecided

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Aeny France

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

Still, you can participate the ICO. But in recent days, STO will overcome the ICO, because of the scam and legal issue.

All cryptos have the two sides one is good another is bad. Choose the best platform as per your investments.

If you need consultation or have an idea to start, ICOCLONE will ready to help you.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:03:32 PM

We need to support good ICO in the community to get the cryptocurrency moving forward.
We need to continue what we are doing and make this possible for the world to adopt the crypto.
Scam ICO will be gone in this year and lets hope for the better future!
Unfortunately, fraud in the ICO itself will not disappear. It collects very large sums of money and they will always attract fraudsters. To survive, ICO projects need government regulation. During it, in addition to protecting the rights of investors, it is necessary to clearly define the rights and obligations of the parties, in particular, the ICO team and bounty hunters. We need to streamline the KYC check for investors and eliminate it for bounty hunters.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

Though it's a bad market for ICO in the whole of 2018 and same thing might still happen in 2019. But you know, a project might come in this year with transparency and turn around ICO problem and people will see it success and again begin to invest into ICO.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:25:51 PM

Honestly I am very interested in ICO, but I have never invested in the ICO project. I think the ICO project has a big risk for investors, because there is no clear regulation there.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:04:27 PM

Thank you.

I agree with the principle
It depends on the strength of those projects
The power of the idea
the team
Roadmap
Partners ... etc.

What will me to participate ICO in 2019 is if i really the project worthful with serious research on team,whitepaper, community and what the project intend to solve, because too many scam project out there,so serious caution is involved now.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

There are not so many plans for this year, but I am still going to participate! It's a pity to quit!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:10:48 PM

I am still taking part in some ICOs, but it is extremely dangerous at the moment, because the market is overwhelmed with scam projects that are trying to trick you. Be careful and search for great projects before sending your money to them.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

Market conditions have affected the participants of ICO's the most. Most of the ICO's are failing due to this as they are not able to reward the participants enough. Choosing the projects to enter in is getting tougher.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:23:00 PM

Indeed, the situation greatly influenced the growth of the ICO, especially as the market situation continued to decline so that ICO appeared to be worse and many scams. And this year the ICO looks bad with a variety of activities and investors are also vacating.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:37:40 PM

Thank you.

I'll still be participating in ICO but limiting it to only good ICO that has good feedback from the community, this is the hardest time to invest now because of the market condition and people losing trust in ICO because of too many scamming going on.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:17:57 AM

Thank you.

Honestly because of the market condition, I don't have plans right now, I would like to see the condition of the market in the second quarter, I have bought some coins last month but the coins are all still going down, still watching how low will it go.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:44:33 AM

Of course I have plans for this year, I will invest in ICO, even though I cannot predict the condition of ICO for this year but I am sure there will be an increase inico, if we see a lot of ico die in the past year, many also lack investors, hopefully this year there will be improvements for ico itself to be better, and no more ico scam which is only detrimental to us

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: