Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:07:24 PM

It is possible that over time, the number of attempts to produce different altcoins will be able to turn into product quality. "The best survive" - this is the basic principle of nature".
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:26:31 PM

This is definitely not the end. I believe there are Dapps created to make blockchain technology more useful and accessible so this is not the end of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

I began to notice that many players in the cryptocurrency market began to leave it.
Some believe that this is the end of the market and that they can never make money on it.
It seems to me that the most important thing is patience and confidence in the future.
The market will surely restore its position and you will be successful.
The investors are impatient, they want to see big green uptrend candles before the end of the year. The confidence and perception is an excuse by the weak hands, true believers were here and they will not leave the crypto space so easily. The market will not recover until the fallen BTC domianace which is hard. BAKKT is going to change the market temporarily at the September, those impatient traders will come back for buying the cheap altcoin in my opinion.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:23:35 AM

Listing on exchanges does not determine the worth of a project. If a project is good enough and has much potentiality, its coin get more support from traders hence increasing in price on exchanges. So it does not matter listing on exchanges in bull and bear run. What matters is the worth of a project.

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

The quality of development from cryptocurrency platforms using blockchain since the last two years leaves a huge question mark. I think their ideas are either not sellable for real use case or are just too bogus to achieve and they only realize this too late after conducting their token sales.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

Many project has been successful and also be listed into crypto market platform, base on the current price of the market getting low, does not matter, what is the really good to do, is to invest on a prospect alt-coin for a future.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:00:17 PM

So many exchanges are listing different tokens daily while they delist some other ones. Some of the rmtokens getting listed are going to die out soon enough, even the developers are only trying to perfect their exit from the scam by distracting investors with the token listing.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:09:47 PM

I believe that in general, blockchain technology is evolving. This is also evident in the appearance of mobile devices on blockchain and new trading platforms and other useful services. But with them there are those who just want to make money fast. They create a project, untwist it, and after listing a token or coin, they merge everything and earn money on it. All this is due to the fact that there is no regulation and general rules. I think that we just need to be careful and better relate to the choice of a project.
arnefrie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:32:42 PM

Afternoon there everyone. And do you consider some strategies as great ones to make profits on the market today?
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:33:57 PM

Afternoon there everyone. And do you consider some strategies as great ones to make profits on the market today?

Hey. What exactly do you mean by strategies? Sorry, don't fully get what you mean
arnefrie

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:57:05 PM

Hey. What exactly do you mean by strategies? Sorry, don't fully get what you mean

Well, for example, trading, holding or mining. In my opinion, the ones are pretty rational these days
vanimis

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

Well, for example, trading, holding or mining. In my opinion, the ones are pretty rational these days

Oh, I see. Well, for sure make sense, but in my opinion, mining, for example, requires more knowledge
arnefrie

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:05:38 PM

Oh, I see. Well, for sure make sense, but in my opinion, mining, for example, requires more knowledge

Yep, that's definitely so. And more things are to be taken into consideration in here - costs, equipment and so on. By the way, have you ever tried mining?
vanimis

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:06:26 PM

Yep, that's definitely so. And more things are to be taken into consideration in here - costs, equipment and so on. By the way, have you ever tried mining?

Yes, I have. And you are absolutely right with the things that matter
arnefrie

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

Yes, I have. And you are absolutely right with the things that matter

And where have you been choosing the equipment? Cause it is a rather important aspect, from my point of view
vanimis

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:17:15 PM

And where have you been choosing the equipment? Cause it is a rather important aspect, from my point of view

It is definitely so. I was choosing on Globemining com - they have wide range of devices for any budget, have a look
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

indeed so many new altcoins have sprung up, but not all of them are good projects, even just for fraud purposes, by raising funds and eventually leaving the project. I think only really good projects can continue. for standardization I think it is still difficult, because until now not many countries have legalized cryptocurrency. in fact, indeed standardization can reduce scam projects

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vanimis

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:34:13 PM

Will do, sure, thanks a lot for your recommendation. Any particular devices to have a look at?

My own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but of course, better choose according to your own needs. And by the way, the guys are having international delivery
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

A lot of new project are dead on arrival. Nothing intresting, nobody will use them. Sad truth
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:18:23 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

There are dozens of strong interesting crypto projects, and hundreds of crappy and useless ones. Some of these projects are trying to promote their products in real life and people are already using them - for example different cashback platforms. And there many other such cases, so the situation is not that bad.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: