May 09, 2024, 07:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexje

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:03:27 PM

Again difficult jumped to 80+  Huh.

Multipools jumping in and out.

:<

REDDCOIN recently changed to PoSV, hopefully we can get something like that because the downside of multi pool coming in for the profit and get backing out, makes the block longer to solve after they left.

I am generally against constant changes but we should really consider some POW (or at least scrypt) alternative unless we accept the multipools will be putting us down whenever we start to rise  Undecided

Glad that we are on same page, the future is now PoS. It will be ideal to have PoS during the IPO.
1) The hash rate of the youngwebs multi pool will increase since its official pawncoin multi pool.
2) the price will be increasing according to plan instead of other BC, WC multi pool mining pawncoin and dumping in order to increase their own coin value.
3) within the first few days of PoS implementation we should be pointed towards $1. I watched the pawncoin market yesterday and it was raising up until the multi pool started to dump. We could have been in 3000 satoshi today.

For the $1 point the Pawncoin has to grow 100 times.

It's possible ePawncoin IPO, Multi pool and PoS all these will bring in more buying pressure. Changing to PoS is very delicate due to the hard fork. A lot of people have commented on changing to PoS but we have not seen any coin dev switching to PoS from pure PoW. That's why we want to see the outcome of Reddcoin before we changed the Algorithm.

As I asked before. Could you provide us from an overall update of all the statuses, new features 
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:12:12 PM

To support this project, Donations are very welcome, since we are facing relative big costs:
P9ErQxe3uMBiupcidNF4u6RC34nSjjPdeA

We are very exited that we can and will announce today the url and name of the OPEN Beta Pawncoin Multi-Pool.
Anyone with 100 khs or more (initial diff=32, minimum is 2, max is 2048!) can mine with only a PawnCoin address needed
The final name and url will be posted here and announced on several sites on the internet. Prepare for some buy pressure for PawnCoin!

We have tested our pool with 500 MHs and it works like a charm! Stay tuned Cool

Congrats on the pool! Will join as soon as you provide the URL! Good luck to you guys and let this be a success to the whole PAWN community.

Cryptostats.es
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:26:48 PM

Again difficult jumped to 80+  Huh.

Multipools jumping in and out.

:<

REDDCOIN recently changed to PoSV, hopefully we can get something like that because the downside of multi pool coming in for the profit and get backing out, makes the block longer to solve after they left.

I am generally against constant changes but we should really consider some POW (or at least scrypt) alternative unless we accept the multipools will be putting us down whenever we start to rise  Undecided

Glad that we are on same page, the future is now PoS. It will be ideal to have PoS during the IPO.
1) The hash rate of the youngwebs multi pool will increase since its official pawncoin multi pool.
2) the price will be increasing according to plan instead of other BC, WC multi pool mining pawncoin and dumping in order to increase their own coin value.
3) within the first few days of PoS implementation we should be pointed towards $1. I watched the pawncoin market yesterday and it was raising up until the multi pool started to dump. We could have been in 3000 satoshi today.

For the $1 point the Pawncoin has to grow 100 times.

It's possible ePawncoin IPO, Multi pool and PoS all these will bring in more buying pressure. Changing to PoS is very delicate due to the hard fork. A lot of people have commented on changing to PoS but we have not seen any coin dev switching to PoS from pure PoW. That's why we want to see the outcome of Reddcoin before we changed the Algorithm.

OK I really tought again all that today few times and I made my own conclusion: until we are POW and scrypt we are fated to always be put down by multipools and never increase our price a lot for longer period.

This is my own opinion: We should go either for POS or at least X11 in order to become pool resistant, and which is most important: I strongly advise this to be done before the ePawncoin IPO, even on the account of delaying the IPO, because if do it now, we will do the IPO and the price will not get high and we will not have a chance to run the IPO for second time so will will have lost our only one great opportunity.

The multipool, the possible campaign and the IPO may skyrocket the price, this is just a genious plan, however, I see it no succeeding unless we do at least one of this changes and I will be very sorry for wasting out this opportunity.

I would suggest the following:

1. Best go for POS. Because my other concern is how will the balance between the multipool and the PAWN mining itself go. Because it is possible that people will not be interested into mining PAWN itself and go to the multipool and then we to loose network power. Actualy it was me who gave the idea for the multipool, however I realize now that I am not sure how well it will apply to a non-POS coin, which can be mined itself.
If devs are afraid of switching to pure POS I can advise them to contact micryon on this forum, he is a great IT guy and did a great job for GPUcoin. I am sure he will be able to do this or at least say if it is possible.

2. At least go for X11 in order to become resistant to multipools.

These are my suggestions and my strong advise to the devs is: please, make a poll, let the community vote, however, do not hurry with the IPO and your final decisions and think about all this very well, because we can really waste out out great chance for a huge success if we take the wrong steps.

Cryptostats.es
alexje

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:42:40 PM

Voted @ mintpal 4727
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:47:45 PM

I would like to add one another strong argument as for voting for POS: the specific idea behind PAWN.
People must get a loan of X coins and return them with interest (X+Y) later. So they will always buy the coins they got + some more back and this is good to maintain the price stable and even rise it.

However, imgaine how much new coins will be produced in let's say 1 month (average loan deadline), in the case of POW and POS. In POW the inflation will be much higher so the price will harder rise and stay stable, while in POS there will be very few more new coins produced and when loaners return their laws and they buy more than they took the price will be constanly rising. Think about it - it would be the first perpeto mobile price rising machine in the cryptoworld. And most important - based not on pump and dump and speculation, but on natural market rules.

Cryptostats.es
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

20 minutes to Pawncoin multipool launch!!

alexje

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:49:56 PM

I would like to add one another strong argument as for voting for POS: the specific idea behind PAWN.
People must get a loan of X coins and return them with interest (X+Y) later. So they will always buy the coins they got + some more back and this is good to maintain the price stable and even rise it.

However, imgaine how much new coins will be produced in let's say 1 month (average loan deadline), in the case of POW and POS. In POW the inflation will be much higher so the price will harder rise and stay stable, while in POS there will be very few more new coins produced and when loaners return their laws and they buy more than they took the price will be constanly rising. Think about it - it would be the first perpeto mobile price rising machine in the cryptoworld. And most important - based not on pump and dump and speculation, but on natural market rules.

I LIKE IT! Grin
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

Welcome to the Launch of the Official PawnCoin Multi-pool

Long expected..
Long waited for..
Long being tested..

But now you can visit our PawnCoin Multi-pool at:
http://pawn.multipoolmining.com

PawnCoin Multi-pool will bring you high mining yields and a buy demand on exchanges (your mined pawns could increase in value fast)

We can deliver you this:
  • 9 High Yield Alt-coins
  • Daily payments
  • Fast SSD driven Cloud servers
  • Expected payouts 0.0035-0.004 BTC/MH/Day possible higher with more hash-rate and depending on exchange rates
  • Global stats
  • Personal stats (more to follow)

Stats:

It's an open Beta, we have tested a lot, but things might get broken...
one example, you might get prompted for a download of a .bin file (Firefox and Android), ignore this and refresh an all works!

Please give us your feedback, so we can remove the Beta status soon!

DDerTyp

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

Long expected..
Long waited for..
Long being tested..

PawnCoin Multi-pool will bring you high mining yields and a buy demand on exchanges (your mined pawns could increase in value fast)

We can deliver you this:
  • 9 High Yield Alt-coins
  • Daily payments
  • Expected payouts 0.0035-0.004 BTC/MH/Day possible higher with more hash-rate and depending on exchange rates
  • Global stats

Stats:

one example, you might get prompted for a download of a .bin file (Firefox and Android), ignore this and refresh an all works!

Wohoo, great work Youngwebs!!
alexje

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:18:53 PM

Long expected..
Long waited for..
Long being tested..

We can deliver you this:
  • 9 High Yield Alt-coins
  • Daily payments
  • Global stats

Stats:

Very great work you guys! Big compliments to Youngwebs and not to forget, MACCIE!

Could you add a page about Pawncoin @ the multipool

About Pawncoin
With:
Toprich
Faucet
Twitter
Reddit
Facebook
Irc
Exchanges

Pawncoin features

Pawncoin Multi-Pool
A pawncoin multi-pool that payout in pawncoin. In development by pawncoin community members. Pm youngwebs or maccie to be a beta-tester

Secure Primary Pawncoin Exchange http://coinpod.net/
User-friendly and secure exchange platform for crypto-currencies. The trading pairs will be in Pawncoin.

Pawncoin
Pawncoin is the main crypto-currency in the ePawncoin system.

Online wallet/ Android app
Online pawncoin wallet that  gives you access to your pawncoin anywhere in the world. You can transfer funds to Pawncoin exchange and pay loans in a secure environment.

Online Pawnshop
Pawn your digital goods or e-goods and stakes in IPO/IPCO for quick and fast loans . We plan to add other alt coins in the payment system and accept a wide variety of items in the future.

Investment
eTerm Deposit: Pawncoin users can held secure investments with high interest rates payable at maturity. Interests are paid from profit on trading commission and withdraw-fees.

Cloud mining
For easy loan repayment process, we offer cloud mining which allows users to mine Pawncoin in the cloud.

Pawncoin Newshub: http://www.epawncoin.org/
A website that will include the weekly summary of Pawncoin activity including news, project information, publication, discussions, and business opportunities. You can share it with friends and interested investors Grin
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

Awesome job with the pool, guys! This design just rocks! Already added my hashes.

Cryptostats.es
alexje

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

In poloniex troll box Wink

Present!  Kiss
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Long expected..
Long waited for..
Long being tested..

We can deliver you this:
  • 9 High Yield Alt-coins
  • Daily payments
  • Global stats

Stats:

Great work! Im mining!
alexje

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:44:11 PM

What are you guys doing wrong… You don’t go for  PAWN  all day long!! PAWNCOIN
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

how's difficulty?
shurigon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

Great! Im mining !
Polartiger

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:09:36 PM

Long expected..
Long waited for..
Long being tested..

We can deliver you this:
  • 9 High Yield Alt-coins
  • Daily payments
  • Global stats

Stats:

Great!
Keep up the good work!
I'm already mining! Smiley
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

Goodluck with the multi-pool, beginning of a new ear- First PoW with multi-pool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:24:05 PM

Can we make an announcement topic for the multipool? We need to get this known!

Hope we make the Reddit front page!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

Can we make an announcement topic for the multipool? We need to get this known!

Hope we make the Reddit front page!

Yes, you can make it...post the link so that i can come show support Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: