June 21, 2024, 10:14:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227326 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:37:50 PM

A lot of people have been asking the same question and we are considering creating Project Support Team that includes some selected individuals.

Proposed duties.

Promoting pawncoin on BitcoinTalk

Communicate directly with pawncoin team through discussions and email.

Access to Beta-testing.

Your official email address. username@pawncoin domain

Update thread when official pawncoin account is not available.

Manage facebook page*
Reddit*
Twitter*

Dev's how about the project support team?

Hello Alex, maybe you, Maccie and Paste89 could fill up the position of community managers
Thank you.
But I do not have the time to commit to such a responsiblity...
But my strong suggestion is the pawn team to hire real marketing guys, full time, paid in usd, not random people from the forum. This is not serious enough. Look as gpucoin, what happened there with the "marketing" team, which I was representing - it died.

Cryptostats.es
mombo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:39:43 PM

ePools.eu

http://pawncoin.epools.eu

ePools.eu http://www.epools.eu is cryptocoin mining pools portal
Pool Features
Proportional payment system for all pools
MPOS powered pool portals
DDoS protection
VARDIFF stratum servers
1% pool fee
Reliability
Uptime

Happy mining!
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

Maybe not the most original idea (and I already know of 2 sites that provide this service), but what about setting up a service where people can rent their rigs?

2 examples are www.leaserig.met and www.betarigs.com

People that want to rent a rig can pay in PAWN or BTC, and payout to the person that rents would be in PAWN.

The BTC paid for the rent would have to be exchanged for PAWN for the payout so there will be more buying pressure on PAWN?

(If it's not that simple as I imagine it please let me know. I'm just a humble miner Smiley )
This is good idea. Especialy if renters are paying only in btc.
however, again stays the question: why would people choose this service in front of betarigs Huh
It needs to have some serious advantage.

Cryptostats.es
maccie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Developer multipoolmining.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:43:58 PM

A lot of people have been asking the same question and we are considering creating Project Support Team that includes some selected individuals.

Proposed duties.

Access to Beta-testing.

Manage facebook page*
Reddit*
Twitter*

Hello Alex, maybe you, Maccie and Paste89 could fill up the position of community managers
Thank you.
But my strong suggestion is the pawn team to hire real marketing guys, full time, paid in usd, not random people from the forum. This is not serious enough. Look as gpucoin, what happened there with the "marketing" team, which I was representing - it died.

You are right that marketing guys need to be guys who know what to do, but its not possible to get full time guys at this point. Need to start from some smaller.

pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:56:34 PM

Proposed duties.

Access to Beta-testing.

Manage facebook page*
Reddit*
Twitter*

Thank you.

Community managers are different than marketing team. You are right that marketing guys need to be guys who know what to do, but its not possible to get full time guys at this point. Need to start from some smaller.
Of course, what is possible is possible and what is not is not. It depends on devs money. But I am just saying what is vital to the coin to succeed as we saw so much coind with great ideas which died due to bad marketing. On the oterside look at craps like MAZA and ISR, which made few appearences on media and skyrocketed in no time..
We should contact at least Bitcoin Girl. And as much as possible crypto sites with news, etc...
Also as I said, we need a new video, this is not good. Video must show in brief and nice way the brainstorming idea behind the coin - the linked market idea, which will gurantee price rise, this must be the main point, explained nice in video. The current one is nice, but is not telling anything which actually must influence on watchers.

As for position thank you for you support guys, but I am really extremely busy due to own full time worktime commitements and I do not want to take responsibility I can not hold. Furthermore I do not believe I am good enough for this as you might have seen that I totally failed as a marketing representatitve of GPUcoin. I will keep posting here and giving advises tough as I am a big stakeholder and I care a lot about the success of this coin. I like a lot the ideas behind it. It is genious to make pawnshop when accepting pawncoin for it. Why? Because when people get X pawns, they will sell them for BTC and USD, but later they must return X + interest % PAWNs, so they will buy more than they sold, so the price will always go up!
Not speaking even about the IPO about ePawncoin where price of PAWN will go up due to simple market laws. This coin has a lot of potential. However, we need a strong marketing for it to succeed.
My vote for marketing/promotional guy goes to provencoinday, very active guy, and most important - chinese!  Cheesy

Cryptostats.es
maccie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Developer multipoolmining.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:14:41 PM

Proposed duties.

Access to Beta-testing.

Manage facebook page*
Reddit*
Twitter*

Thank you.

Community managers are different than marketing team. You are right that marketing guys need to be guys who know what to do, but its not possible to get full time guys at this point. Need to start from some smaller.
Of course, what is possible is possible and what is not is not. It depends on devs money. But I am just saying what is vital to the coin to succeed as we saw so much coind with great ideas which died due to bad marketing. On the oterside look at craps like MAZA and ISR, which made few appearences on media and skyrocketed in no time..
We should contact at least Bitcoin Girl. And as much as possible crypto sites with news, etc...
Also as I said, we need a new video, this is not good. Video must show in brief and nice way the brainstorming idea behind the coin - the linked market idea, which will gurantee price rise, this must be the main point, explained nice in video. The current one is nice, but is not telling anything which actually must influence on watchers.

As for position thank you for you support guys, but I am really extremely busy due to own full time worktime commitements and I do not want to take responsibility I can not hold. Furthermore I do not believe I am good enough for this as you might have seen that I totally failed as a marketing representatitve of GPUcoin. I will keep posting here and giving advises tough as I am a big stakeholder and I care a lot about the success of this coin. I like a lot the ideas behind it. It is genious to make pawnshop when accepting pawncoin for it. Why? Because when people get X pawns, they will sell them for BTC and USD, but later they must return X + interest % PAWNs, so they will buy more than they sold, so the price will always go up!
Not speaking even about the IPO about ePawncoin where price of PAWN will go up due to simple market laws. This coin has a lot of potential. However, we need a strong marketing for it to succeed.
My vote for marketing/promotional guy goes to provencoinday, very active guy, and most important - chinese!  Cheesy

We could start from organized campaign with articles and advertisements, but in fact only who can tell things to articles is devs. They have not told things so how they should and its still big problem at this coin.

pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

Contrary to the public opinion that the pawncoin team are not sharing information about the ongoing projects are not true. We have talked about everything associated with pawncoin.

About getting pawnshops to use Pawncoin - the major setbacks are security and merchant accounts for pawnshop. We have to develop a service both similar to blockchain.info and coinbase. We are on the right path with our own pawncoin exchange which will make it easier to add USD market pairs.

To solve all this problems, is to open own pawnshop and we already have offer for partnership from some pawncoin stakeholders.

ePawncoin: We are still working on what method is cost effective and time saving. All major next generation coins are still in development for almost 6-12 months due to testing. We can build ePawncoin on other established coins platform like XCP or Nxt to save time.

Capital: We still hold 840,000 pawncoin and we have financed all projects with Bitcoin. We can cover the start up capital for pawnshop with the IPO of coinpod, that's why we are focusing on coinpod for now.

Marketing: We have a candidate for the position from the launch but due to limited fund but this will be addressed asap.

PAWN/USD would be awesome!
Have you checked the legal status of that tough?

Cryptostats.es
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Contrary to the public opinion that the pawncoin team are not sharing information about the ongoing projects are not true. We have talked about everything associated with pawncoin.

About getting pawnshops to use Pawncoin - the major setbacks are security and merchant accounts for pawnshop. We have to develop a service both similar to blockchain.info and coinbase. We are on the right path with our own pawncoin exchange which will make it easier to add USD market pairs.

To solve all this problems, is to open own pawnshop and we already have offer for partnership from some pawncoin stakeholders.

ePawncoin: We are still working on what method is cost effective and time saving. All major next generation coins are still in development for almost 6-12 months due to testing. We can build ePawncoin on other established coins platform like XCP or Nxt to save time.

Capital: We still hold 840,000 pawncoin and we have financed all projects with Bitcoin. We can cover the start up capital for pawnshop with the IPO of coinpod, that's why we are focusing on coinpod for now.

Marketing: We have a candidate for the position from the launch but due to limited fund but this will be addressed asap.

PAWN/USD would be awesome!
Have you checked the legal status of that tough?

I don't think that's a problem if US citizens are excluded.
richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:46:40 PM

Who bought pawn today?
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:01:48 PM

Who bought pawn today?

It's weekend, time for loan payment  Cool
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

The PawnCoin Multi-pool is live in [Alpha] Stage!
All beta-users received the site and stratum information.

For the non-beta users, here are some images to get you happy!
Homepage

FAQ

To support this project, Donations are very welcome, since we are facing relative big costs:
P9ErQxe3uMBiupcidNF4u6RC34nSjjPdeA

alexje

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:16:19 PM

Homepage

FAQ

To support this project, Donations are very welcome, since we are facing relative big costs:

Connected for beta testing ow yeah! Cool  Edit Alfa testing of course
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:26:59 PM

Homepage

FAQ

This design rocks!!!   Grin

Cryptostats.es
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:40:08 PM

To the moon  
alexje

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:41:12 PM

To the moon  

Hope so, you buying and selling with 100K?
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:44:17 PM

To the moon  

Hope so, you buying and selling with 100K?

No   Sad
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

Homepage

FAQ

This design rocks!!!   Grin

We have to start a TV show. How pawncoin changed my life after the multi pool increased the price to $1
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

We shold consider this exchange as well https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/
Devs, can you contact them?

Cryptostats.es
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:56:22 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 09:11:04 PM by MsCollec

I'm looking for developers that can create a mobile game that use pawncoin as in game credit for upgrade. Contact me
tAP

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:59:36 PM

Proposed duties.

Access to Beta-testing.

Manage facebook page*
Reddit*
Twitter*

Thank you.

This is the major issue as I do not have time to commit either.  But he is right, if there is going to be a marketing team it can't be a bunch of crypto dorks from an internet forum (I include myself in that).

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."

LP Hartley
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: