Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019?  (Read 3822 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:04:41 PM

Bitcoin will still be the main one in crypto, and for five years and even the next ten years bitcoin is still likely to remain at the forefront. The decline in bitcoin is due to a deteriorating market, and when the market stabilizes, bitcoin will jump back high.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:58:35 AM

Bitcoin will still be the main one in crypto, and for five years and even the next ten years bitcoin is still likely to remain at the forefront. The decline in bitcoin is due to a deteriorating market, and when the market stabilizes, bitcoin will jump back high.
Unfortunately, Bitcoin is now not in its best form and I do not see real changes in the direction of its improvements. As long as Bitcoin continues to have a scalability of seven transactions per second and relatively high fees, the likelihood that a promising coin can shift Bitcoin from its place of the cryptocurrency leader will remain. There is no real threat to this yet, but it can happen much faster than many suppose.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:04:51 AM

To be honest, I believe bitcoin cannot be defeated now and forever by maintaining its potential and making some improvements to have a better future with daily progress. Weaknesses is not the hindrance to make bitcoin great and greater.

Everything changes in this world. Bitcoin will live long, but it cannot live forever. One day, another cryptocurrency will defeat it. However, as I guess, it will happen not so soon - we will not witness the event.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:31:35 PM

I'm pretty sure that the bull market will not happen anytime this year at all. I'd think that there would be a green, but it will be short lived and will not be worth mentioning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:50:23 PM

Maybe bitcoin will be defeated and have higher price at 2019, many people trust bitcoin could raised up to higher price, we have faced bad moment with lower price last year, hope bitcoin coulg growing up.
Yes this is the only thing which keeps Je stick to the bitcoin that there are allot of thing that makes us think positive. If in 2019 everything will be good and the wounds that we had as price fall in 2018 will be recovered and healed so I think we should buy some more coin as the price is low but the future price in 2019.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:12:52 AM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and that’s what most investors are after. Others are just nothing, except Ripple and Ethereum which are up by a market caps of billions too. Bitcoin has the biggest market cap which is close to being half of the whole market cap, so you shouldn’t compare it to altcoins. I knew most of these altcoins are fake, that’s why I do my best to avoid them.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:08:06 AM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and that’s what most investors are after. Others are just nothing, except Ripple and Ethereum which are up by a market caps of billions too. Bitcoin has the biggest market cap which is close to being half of the whole market cap, so you shouldn’t compare it to altcoins. I knew most of these altcoins are fake, that’s why I do my best to avoid them.
indeed to choose the safest coin is bitcoin, where this coin affects the development of other coins, so it is very difficult to be defeated by other coins which actually depends on the development of bitcoin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:09:28 PM

ico scam is also a major factor in the decline in the price of bitcoin, when investors give their money to scammers, he will no longer believe in an ico. and that causes many ico to fail to reach the target.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:50:22 PM

No one cryptocurrency can defeat it now, and as you say, in 5 (and even more) years. Bitcoin will keep its leadership for many years. BTC hodlers are the people that know what to do. They simply invest in the future.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:08:05 PM

ico scam is also a major factor in the decline in the price of bitcoin, when investors give their money to scammers, he will no longer believe in an ico. and that causes many ico to fail to reach the target.
Can you read the OP's question? OP asks about Bitcoin instead of asking about ICO. Read and understand what the OP is asking, where is the direction of the thread and then you can answer if you understand what OP want.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:26:12 PM

No one cryptocurrency can defeat it now, and as you say, in 5 (and even more) years. Bitcoin will keep its leadership for many years. BTC hodlers are the people that know what to do. They simply invest in the future.

Coming years Btc will keep on dominating it like it has being ping over the years . May be if some exceptional coin is created then their could be chance that in future it can cause threat to Btc in terms of its price and volume in the market . Till then it is Btc all the way.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:16:03 PM

In fact, bitcoin still has the highest and strongest population, and it's likely that bitcoin will remain the main crypto this year.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:37:42 AM

But what about Bitcoin?

Huh

I don't think Bitcoin will fall this year or beaten by the other coin because if you take a look at now in CoinMarketCap, the volume is big and stable compared to the others. Even if the value is decreasing, there are no indications or factors that it will going down.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:25:46 PM

Let your confident be intact BTC is the currency of this age and the future, on daily basis the number of BTC investor is on the increase, it is presently valued at $64,285,986,159    on coinmarket.com, this is a proof of the existence and live in the currency.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:38:06 AM

But what about Bitcoin?

Huh

There are many investors who keep worrying about the price of the bitcoin. They became disappointed because of what happened to the market. As a good investor,  we should always think positive and we should avoid panicking.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:48:28 AM

To be honest, I believe bitcoin cannot be defeated now and forever by maintaining its potential and making some improvements to have a better future with daily progress. Weaknesses is not the hindrance to make bitcoin great and greater.

Everything changes in this world. Bitcoin will live long, but it cannot live forever. One day, another cryptocurrency will defeat it. However, as I guess, it will happen not so soon - we will not witness the event.
It seems that you are right because everything has its end. But in this time,  it is still impossible to see that the bitcoin will be defeated because people are still buying it and using it. The demand is still growing, because people are still prefer to patronize it.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:59:53 AM

maybe in the last year 2018 it is possible to actually defeat the bitcoin because dictated bitcoin in lowering the crypto. this new year says bitcoin cryptocurrency will raise the market price again. and btc has a good term of regulation for all and it gives a good value so we start to the future as we progressively progress on it, so as we now learn more about bitcoin investment and just fight for our tomorrow. because bitcoin has always been the best asset and digital currency to all.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:09:21 AM

In fact, bitcoin still has the highest and strongest population, and it's likely that bitcoin will remain the main crypto this year.

Main crypto currency? What do you mean?

Bitcoin is the most popular and most expensive crypto currency in the 10 years of it's existence, do we really need to say it like that? It is like you are saying that there are a nomination annually for the main crypto. There are no such thing as the main crypto but there are some that group it into two, it is named as Bitcoin and altcoins.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:14:09 AM

For me, Bitcoin cannot be defeated. Since, all the cryptocurrencies was originated from bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:28:54 AM

Bitcoin right now still biggest market cap in cryptomarket and having biggest transaction daily volume. I dont think bitcoin will defeated by others coin in market cap value this year because the position still strong. Bitcoin still safest investment in cryptocurrency market but many good altcoin have a chance to compete with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: