Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019?  (Read 3822 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Will there is a chance that bitcoin will going to crash together with the greedy founders of cryptocurrency. Just imagine how rich they are now with the coinmarket cap volume that reaches to hundreds of billions and now down to below hundreds the difference of it could be the money being taken from these so called themselves elite people. Well, all of us will die and no exemptions so it will just a short period of time that they can enjoy their wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

The point here is that everything in the whole world dropped a lot, stocks dropped, forex dropped, so why shouldn't bitcoin too ?

I know people have been critical of bitcoin for a while but just because there was a decline one year we can't really say bitcoin could be defeated. I mean maybe the 20 thousand dollars was the fluke ?

Maybe the price went from being 800-1500 dollars last year to 4 thousand dollars this year if you could just omit the 20 thousand in between ?

We are just living in a time where we have seen the 20 thousand dollars price of bitcoin and everything else and we know what it could be one day so we just can't wait for it to go back to those prices and call this a let down when we see prices go down.

I think we have brighter futures ahead of us.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

It is really unknown the faith of the cryptocurrency in the upcoming year or moths, we really did take a big hit this year, it is really crazy to look back on December last year and how much we have gone down, it might be because of the political factors that this has gone this way or due to people no longer having faith in the cryptocurrency scene, but hopefully things will get better next year, either way we all must support bitcoin and have faith in its potential.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

Yes, bitcoin cannot last forever and does not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will be replaced with other crypto coins, but for 2019 bitcoin will remain the strongest.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

I get distracted with some predictions and I think it could be true: that there are 2-3 more bull runs before the coin price stabilizes. There is the fear that the SEC approval might affect the space on the long run and the new year comes with the high expectations of the SEC approval. There are still fewer owners of bitcoin in the world and some may lost hope getting on the space in a bear market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will be defeated on 2019 because currently it has the largest market capitalization and no coin still come close to it. There will be more years to come before another virtual currency will overtake the present top coin and it must have the same popularity that made bitcoin ranked first in cryptocurrency market. The drops of the value of bitcoin is only temporary, it can always go up anytime.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will be defeated on 2019 because currently it has the largest market capitalization and no coin still come close to it. There will be more years to come before another virtual currency will overtake the present top coin and it must have the same popularity that made bitcoin ranked first in cryptocurrency market. The drops of the value of bitcoin is only temporary, it can always go up anytime.
Yes right, it is very difficult to beat the dominance of Bitcoin until now, because Bitcoin is the power holder in the world of Cryptocurrency, so there is no Altcoin that can overtake Bitcoin on the market.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Yeah, the trust level for crypto currencies has drop, but bitcoin will still stand high, its true that bitcoin still weak in some factors, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin couldn't improve, and bitcoin wont suddenly die, 2019 will be another phase for crypto many companies already start to interested in crypto, I think bitcoin will be affected by this incident, so I don't see any major change or rise in going to happen in 2019, but I believe bitcoin will got more support
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

If bitcoin was nit defeated in 2018 ,I doubt if there I anything again that is capable of defeating it in the future. The year alone recorded some high levels of low and unstability in the history of bitcoin which made many think that bitcoin's end was close but in all this, bitcoin is still standing tall despite its current value in the market.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Yeah, the trust level for crypto currencies has drop, but bitcoin will still stand high, its true that bitcoin still weak in some factors, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin couldn't improve, and bitcoin wont suddenly die
But I'm not seeing people are losing their trust level toward bitcoin due to the downfall we had in 2018. Interestingly, the people I have seen, are finding it as their opportunity of entering as they have already started showing interest in bitcoin when it was trading around $20k. Actually they are waiting for right time to buy and it has finally arrived for them. Because, if you go for studying how bitcoin prices are trading then you will never lose your confident on it. Yes, extreme ups and downs are very much common with bitcoin prices.

2019 will be another phase for crypto many companies already start to interested in crypto, I think bitcoin will be affected by this incident, so I don't see any major change or rise in going to happen in 2019, but I believe bitcoin will got more support
Yes, from common people to institutional fund managing houses start showing interest in adopting bitcoin for gaining maximum returns for their capital. When more people are getting into bitcoin, we can see bitcoin will be flying again.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

not all fake tokens must therefore be careful in choosing tokens that we will buy, indeed many fake tokens affect investors' trust in tokens, it may need to be made a regulation to reduce the circulation of fake tokens, in my opinion bitcoin will remain the leader in 2019

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Bitcoin will be keep on higher price and always have support from investor, many investor still trust with bitcoin and altcoin investment at the future and bring new hope with bitcoin price will be on higher.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Yes, I agree, there will be many crypto that die either because they cannot compete or become scams. This is natural because most of my opinion is rubbish. But if we talk about bitcoin this might be different. I do not agree if bitcoin is still weak and will be defeated by other coins. Even though the price is falling very far but this is the beginning of the development and adoption of bitcoin. I believe that adoption in 2019 will increase, this is because of the trend in digital payments, so that bitcoin is being used by people. So bitcoin is not weak and no coin will be able to defeat it in terms of development. And in my opinion political factors will not affect the development of bitcoin as a whole.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

No ones defeat on Bitcoin, even before there was trying to compete the Bitcoin price but luckily that coin has not passed the Bitcoin price if you remember the Ethereum before almost overtaken Bitcoin price.
Many projects token now are failed on their project if they start on the first quarter of this month, they don't have profit because on the movement the price is dragging down like a loop.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

No ones defeat on Bitcoin, even before there was trying to compete the Bitcoin price but luckily that coin has not passed the Bitcoin price if you remember the Ethereum before almost overtaken Bitcoin price.
Many projects token now are failed on their project if they start on the first quarter of this month, they don't have profit because on the movement the price is dragging down like a loop.
People are trusted more on Bitcoin other than of Ethereum. We see how unique it is, that could brought advantage over other coins. Bitcoin have shown us many changes in the market as well as in our lives, that could also encourage others to take this opportunity and see great things inside.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

The point here is that everything in the whole world dropped a lot, stocks dropped, forex dropped, so why shouldn't bitcoin too ?

I know people have been critical of bitcoin for a while but just because there was a decline one year we can't really say bitcoin could be defeated. I mean maybe the 20 thousand dollars was the fluke ?

Maybe the price went from being 800-1500 dollars last year to 4 thousand dollars this year if you could just omit the 20 thousand in between ?

We are just living in a time where we have seen the 20 thousand dollars price of bitcoin and everything else and we know what it could be one day so we just can't wait for it to go back to those prices and call this a let down when we see prices go down.

I think we have brighter futures ahead of us.
Cryptocurrency market is not the only market that experience dropped so much, it is true that even stock market and forex are also experience big drop. Bitcoin is now recovering and it is now coming back to its normal price, I am sure that the cryptocurrency market have a bright future.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Dont make vs between BTC and scamers tokens ,BTC is just starting its way and i think 2019 would be god year for BTC adoptaion and many countries would accept it.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

It is really difficult for other crypto currencies to defeat BTC. I am agree that many crypto currencies, specially tokens will disappear from the market. There are few currencies like RKT and MTC, these are finished and they were in very good standing in early days of listings. Lesson to learn is that company has to work all the time to keep their currency moving.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Bitcoins will rise soon and there are more chances for the price of bitcoins to cross $ 50000 USD, all the investors are waiting for rally to start up, every day  new cryptocurrencies are entering the market and some of them are a mere copy of the original version of the whitepaper, and so there is no possibility for new alternative coins to sustain in the market for longer but there are also good potential altcoins in the market which will prolong and Bitcoin will always ruin the cryptocurrency market.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

Yeah, the trust level for crypto currencies has drop, but bitcoin will still stand high, its true that bitcoin still weak in some factors, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin couldn't improve, and bitcoin wont suddenly die
But I'm not seeing people are losing their trust level toward bitcoin due to the downfall we had in 2018. Interestingly, the people I have seen, are finding it as their opportunity of entering as they have already started showing interest in bitcoin when it was trading around $20k. Actually they are waiting for right time to buy and it has finally arrived for them. Because, if you go for studying how bitcoin prices are trading then you will never lose your confident on it. Yes, extreme ups and downs are very much common with bitcoin prices.

2019 will be another phase for crypto many companies already start to interested in crypto, I think bitcoin will be affected by this incident, so I don't see any major change or rise in going to happen in 2019, but I believe bitcoin will got more support
Yes, from common people to institutional fund managing houses start showing interest in adopting bitcoin for gaining maximum returns for their capital. When more people are getting into bitcoin, we can see bitcoin will be flying again.
That’s fair enough that market value of bitcoin will again fly so high but no worries mate where there is hope. There is life so it is not the end rise and fall will happen you will have to keep your faith stronger. Since long there has been number of coin which came and gone but BTC is the coin which survived stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: