Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019?  (Read 3822 times)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:57:42 AM

Everything is both difficult and simple. There is a worthy replacement for Bitcoin, this is Ethereum. But the problem is that Bitcoin has a large market capitalization due to the fact that it was the "first". Ethereum will need a considerable time to get around it.

I also believe that everything is not permanent including in the cryptocurrency market but it will take time for a promising altcoin to overtake the leading cryptocurrency. Ethereum must achieve what the bitcoin accomplished for many years to be able to gain more market capitalization and level the playing field. Rather than being defeated, bitcoin will continue the crypto world in so many years before another one will overtake its number one ranking.

As i observe the movement of bitcoin price, it is in the lower part, base on the history they started. But if we continue to support the innovation of the new technology, including the cashless society it will grow and improve the system that they had. Bitcoin will continue to dominate the number one in cryptocurrency and no one can replace it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:03:31 AM

We still don't know why bitcoin seems to be defeated and its losing it greatness now a days. But whatever the reason is, let's us just hope that someday it will return again, seems like seasonal but I am pretty sure that bitcoin will back to its greatness again and those who hope for it will profit again, when? we don't know what matter is we keep believing.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:34:57 AM

It will not happen. because indeed today there are still many interested markets where they are very interested in bitcoin even though now the value is experiencing a considerable decline.
That's right because the price of bitcoin is still strong and of great value, so this year the bitcoin will never be defeated this year by other coins even though the price is now destroyed

Only hope will change things later. I'm not so sure that Bitcoin will easily die this fast because there are many other things that must be developed from BITCOIN for everyone who knows it.

Bitcoin will not die no matter how many better coins are invented with better features. This is because bitcoin is the only coin which is used for buying and selling and rest all altcoins main usage is trading. Secondly the volume of bitcoin is more than 50% of all the altcoins so this show the bitcoin dominance in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:25:11 AM

everyone has believed in bitcoin, indeed the price of bitcoin is now starting to make trust start to run down and there have been many who are starting to give up.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:01:49 PM

It will not happen. because indeed today there are still many interested markets where they are very interested in bitcoin even though now the value is experiencing a considerable decline.
That's right because the price of bitcoin is still strong and of great value, so this year the bitcoin will never be defeated this year by other coins even though the price is now destroyed

Only hope will change things later. I'm not so sure that Bitcoin will easily die this fast because there are many other things that must be developed from BITCOIN for everyone who knows it.

Bitcoin will not die no matter how many better coins are invented with better features. This is because bitcoin is the only coin which is used for buying and selling and rest all altcoins main usage is trading. Secondly the volume of bitcoin is more than 50% of all the altcoins so this show the bitcoin dominance in this market.

As pioneer in cryptocurrency market and having biggest daily transaction volume, bitcoin will not defeated in 2019. Many new coin coming to market but its hard to gain trust from investor and investor must be prefer invest in liquid coin. Bitcoin very liquid and market cap value still biggest in the market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

Any possibility can occur in this cryptocurenncy world, it could be that bitcoin was defeated by other manual or digital currencies but this is a very easy thing even though bitcoin has diminished its interest because prices have fallen very far from last 2017, even though bitcoin will not eliminate just like that.

lmillert85

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

I do not think it will defeat, but bitcoin took a beating in 2018 and fooled many "experts" who said it would go over 20k. I think last year was important to stop the hype and go back to normal
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:56:39 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of other coins. it feels hard to beat if the other coins are still on Bitcoin. therefore, bitcoin will continue to lead, because the development of other coins also depends on the development of bitcoin

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

I didn't find any coldness.we don't say it worthless when the market on the bearish movement.we just need to wait for a positive movement .He who haven't any proper idea about the market they can lose their faith actually.

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.
I think useless project which has no proper activity and developing those coin actually shitcoin and those coin has no future .

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh
Bitcoin is always on the lead position. I think it will not fall down for any restriction.I have that confidence bitcoin has strong platform and well developed so that it will not fall down and will not beaten by any token.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

defeated? This is very possible, but I don't think they will eliminate bitcoin. This approach will only make Bitcoin more famous in the world and contribute to the long-term cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is not afraid of regulation.
no one can find out the development of crypto currencies, it is also possible that with the development of time and technology, everything can happen may change to be a better or better repair of crypto currencies, all crypto currencies can no predict
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

I think many people still confident and believe cryptocurrency is good investment. I am confident bitcoin will keep survive in this bear market and growing more bigger. 2019 will be good year for cryptomarket and bitcoin will be a new store of value
Everyone know that reality that bitcoin will survive and it will get bigger with time mainly. It has highly volatile nature that makes price change. Because if up and down in market prices is a sign that it today it was bad so tomorrow it will be high. Late in 2017 price was too high in 2018 it was normal and I am sure 2019 will again be a great year I will get higher I guess.
In the year 2019 ,I think is a great challenge for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,and we are hoping that that the chance of getting better for bitcoin will be of its favor ,so that it can serve more good things to its followers , especially if the market would also also rise up ,so that the cryptocurrency will go back to its circulation and will benefit all.

Many challenge in the front but bitcoin and cryptocurrency market will survive. Government regulation and bearish market is new challenge for cryptocurrency in 2019 but i dont believe bitcoin will defeated in 2019 and could be growing stronger

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:49:37 AM

I once read an article that said that bitcoin was a thousand times more likely to lose and fall since the first bitcoin was created, but in fact, until now bitcoin still exists and is used by many people, so my answer is whether bitcoin will be defeated in 2019? is not, bitcoin will still be an influential coin in cryptocurrency, if now the price is falling then it is a natural thing and is a phase that is often experienced by bitcoin but on different scales and volumes.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:16:34 PM

I do not see any altcoins that have potential to beat the bitcoin in terms of popularity and capitalization. Bitcoin has strong support from it users and it is the proof that there is no altcoin that can surpass bitcoin.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:25:39 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies now really look very bad, but this does not mean that someone has won or not won. I believe that the year 2019 may continue the trend of last year, but by the end of the year I expect the trend to change from bearish to bullish and the beginning of the growth of the crypto market.
tinkerr100

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

Bitcoin can't be defeated I guess because the value of it right now is still biggers than anycoin in the cryptocurrency markets and even though the value of bitcoin today is not regular and not maintain it is not even close that bitcoin will be eliminated nor defeated by any type of crypto in the market. 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin I wish.
In the coming years, bitcoin may not be beaten. But if we already judge by what is happening now, then more and more people prefer Ethereum. Therefore, on the air, all shans win.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

Bitcoin can't be defeated I guess because the value of it right now is still biggers than anycoin in the cryptocurrency markets and even though the value of bitcoin today is not regular and not maintain it is not even close that bitcoin will be eliminated nor defeated by any type of crypto in the market. 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin I wish.
That is not the reason why bitcoin cannot be defeated, the high price of bitcoin is a sign of what it is behind it, the technology is the best and there are many users that do not trust in any other cryptocurrency other than bitcoin so bitcoin has the trust of almost everyone in the market and out of it and when you have something like that then it should be clear to anyone that it is almost impossible to beat it unless a coin appears and has a technology that is many time superior to bitcoin.

And we need to be realistic the chances of anything like that happening during the next years is low so bitcoin will keep being the leader of this market for a very long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:35:01 PM

Not only Bitcoin is in a difficult situation now, other crypto currencies have fallen in the same way, so I doubt that in a falling crypto market any coin can outrun Bitcoin and take its place. By the popularity and prevalence of Bitcoin, perhaps no other coin can ever get ahead.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

I don't think there will be any other Coins that can defeat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency digital coin to appear. And this is the forerunner of the development of Cryptocurrency, therefore, even though thousands of new coins are popping up, I'm sure there won't be any other coins that will be able to defeat Bitcoin.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:52:54 PM

I keep on believe that these hard times are going to make bitcoin to get stronger. Keep in mind that everything that ain't got us killed are just make us stronger.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

In the coming years, bitcoin may not be beaten. But if we already judge by what is happening now, then more and more people prefer Ethereum. Therefore, on the air, all shans win.

It will not happen in the near future. However, the development of cryptocurrencies causes more and more pressure on bitcoins. For this, it can not be ruled out that in a while some of the currencies will replace bitcoin in the first place among cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████