Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019?  (Read 3822 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

Being the first of its kind, bitcoin has the advantage over other coins. While many ICO projects are better in terms of ideas but many of them did not survive because too many scams have left people with little trust over their capabilities. And because there are too many new ICOs that fail, the lesser will the people's trust on them. Except only when the coin have made themselves a success. With all the competition bitcoin still is on the top for so several years and this might be the same for the years to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:02:49 PM

Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:15:04 PM

I do not see or projected that way that bitcoin will be defeated in 2019, bitcoin as we know is a very strong and good coin, and the bitcoin has reach the level of success is hard to be overcome by other altcoins , bitcoin can withstand the test of time ,and proven already for its existence in around ten years of circulation, so I am not feeling of defeat for bitcoin.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:43:11 PM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

I do not think that it will happen, most of users are prefer to use bitcoins than altcoins. Altcoins are just alternate cryptocurrency meaning that it can be use as temporary. People will keep patronizing bitcoin because of its uniqueness from other cryptocurrencies.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

Bitcoin already conquered the cryptocurrency market, bitcoin has the highest capitalization and it is the most popular cryptocurrency. So think about it if there is altcoin who have potential to surpass bitcoin?  Of course there is no altcoin that have characteristic that can beat bitcoin.  Bitcoin will never be defeated by any altcoins.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.
Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is possible as it is to kill with the help of political methods.Oddly enough, but the interest to Bitcoin is growing daily.Perhaps in 2019, large corporations and countries will be interested in bitcoin and its technology.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:14:35 AM

The majority of people still have a melancholic mood regarding the prospects for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is because the main factor that influences people's opinion is the price of Bitcoin, but in fact the most important factor in assessing prospects should not be price, but economic and  technology trend of Bitcoin. And he is still gaining momentum.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:49:56 AM

The idea that bitcoin as a Cryptocurrency will die or be defeated because of the present market condition is not logical.
As a matter of fact, bitcoin will not die at least not any time soon.
Bitcoin cannot be defeated by other coins too.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:03:18 AM

I don't know the type of restrictions you're talking about. I think it'd be better if you could clarify well, what you mean numerous restrictions. Because with my knowledge in crypto, I think Bitcoin provides one of the best financial freedom you can ever think of due to its many good properties.
I think it's about regulation in Bitcoin, isnt it? I think we already know that the ban will not stop the development of bitcoin.
many countries banned cryptocurrency use last year. but you see bitcoin still survives right? we will not be defeated this year mate.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:09:24 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is possible as it is to kill with the help of political methods.
LOL nothing can "kill" bitcoin whatsoever. Even politically influcened people may try to manipulate the market for their own gains but it would not kill the asset. This is not like an organisation which can be stopped forcibly - thats one of the advatage of bitcoin not being centralized and being censorship-resistant.

Oddly enough, but the interest to Bitcoin is growing daily.
Not as much as it did back in 2017 but yes slowly and steadily it is growing and this has an organic and natural growth on the price.

Perhaps in 2019, large corporations and countries will be interested in bitcoin and its technology.
Its already happening and more will follow in the coming years. Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

I don't think it will happened to Bitcoin this year of 2019 Even there's a political campaign, as I give my trust to him to my holding currency to get a better earnings in the future. I am sure that it political campaign won't affect the growing economy and community of this currency in the market that could help many investors to get their dreamed profit to their investments.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:40:40 PM

But what about Bitcoin?

Huh

I think bitcoin is a longevity, a symbol of the crypto market and it can never die. It is a great coin and it has an honorable history.
In terms of technology, it is currently in 15th place and loses a lot of other altcoins in terms of transaction speed and processing blocks. But it is a symbol, it cannot be underestimated.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:53:54 PM
Merited by Semosuchi Tesongrato (1)

I do not think so.
I want to be optimistic and to think that this moment of difficulty is only the result of speculation. We'll see

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:19:11 PM

I do not think so.
I want to be optimistic and to think that this moment of difficulty is only the result of speculation. We'll see

Yes, I agree. I just gave you a merit, we need optimist people!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:58:52 PM

As long as there is a Bitcoin, there will still be a crypto.
Bitcoin is the very first coin in the world, which gave impetus to new coins. No coin will be able to compete with Bitcoin in a tops !!!!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:04:35 PM

Being the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin has a lot of holders. They will not let bitcoin died in the market. These people might be very influencial, though we may not know. But, I still believe that bitcoin is having a hard time to be recognized by governments.because of the anonymity of it. Let just wait for the approval or disapproval of bitcoin ETF to see if bitcoin will progess or will lose value again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tom_13

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:43:00 AM

It seems to me that the year 2019 will show us all what to expect further from the cryptosphere. Although I believe that Bitcoin will increase in price, I still understand that anything can happen, and this cannot be predicted. Therefore, the best thing to do now is to calculate the risks and act carefully, knowing that the whole cryptocurrency can collapse at any moment (or maybe not).
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:08:01 PM

Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:47:32 PM

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Even if the market is really making much crashes to cryptocurrency but  I do not believe that bitcoin will be defeated for this year 2019, with the teason of price falldown , I think it is just one of the many prediction about bitcoin which is surfacing now ,especially that the real value of bitcoin goes down, but I am really putting my trust to bitcoin that it will overcome the season of falldown.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: