Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
Grizer

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:43:38 PM

Any positive or negative feedback about bitebtc? Who has worked with her before?

The exchange operates in the standard mode, I did not find any problems with deposits or withdrawals. https://bitebtc.com/?affid=41145

Just registered on the stock exchange, tell me, are there any restrictions on the input and output of funds?
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:56:57 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
The altcoin frenzy is gone, 2017 was the turning point, massive correction in 2018, expected to say the least, and most importantly people are more careful now than they used to be. Too many scams around.
Don't get me wrong, it's still way too easy to scam people but at least a lot of them learned their lesson the hard way this year.

Focus on coins well established on the market: XRP, Monero, Verge, IOTA for instance.

Well, better to be trader now, since the risk of participating in an ICO is too high, what if we stand with those who is already known good and can really give us profit? Though we need to learn allot first through analysis and issues regarding some coins.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:07:14 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided

My junk coins are from bounty hunting which the project is not that very good and the developers just let their coin dump in the market. Well, I cannot do something about it, I just regret not to sell it on its peak when listed on exchange.
Well, the price can still return to its maximum if the project was good , and if it is bad it is better to sell it now and forget

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

I noticed for myself that there are quite a lot of trading pairs on the BiteBTC exchange. I liked its functionality and navigation. We need to test the exchange.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

i simply keep my junk coins or try to sell them should a pump come. in my opinion it is the best strategy for my junk coins. finding a project that does not produce junk coins is not easy.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:40:03 PM

If you are a collector, it is a beautiful and valuable collection.
If you feel that it doesn't give you any benefits, sell it and get money

I will keep what I think is precious and sell junk coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:36:36 PM

Now I take only wise decisions and don't buy strange coins, so my decision is taking top 10 coins+ some low cap blockchains with strong team and ready product!

I trust more altcoins that are in the top-20 and some tokens, which take the first 100 positions. However, I have got also the favorites I trust more. These are Komodo, Cardano, TRO, NEM, Ethereum, NEO, and EOS.
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

I recommended last month that it was the right moment to buy some Ripple (personal opinion of course, I can be wrong). While I am still optimistic for Ripple in the middle term, I also think it is good to complete your portfolio with some Cardano. It is very underrated at the moment.
Next road map In 3 days can be a hit!
In any case I decided to buy some and put them on my Ledger, and I will come out in 3 or 4 years Smiley
that's a good plan but why don't you put some of your money into bitcoin? You can even trust a cardano, but why don't you invest in a bitcoin whose note is the top coin? while the price is still cheap, then I advise you to buy it because in the next 4 years, I'm sure the price will be very expensive because most likely at that time the bitcoin has been mined, then people will only save which will make it have high selling value

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:16:03 PM

If there is no opportunity to sell them at least at some price, then I keep them. Sometimes they can grow well in value and make a profit. I already had such a case, when I earned several Ethereums on a junk coin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:33:59 PM

Nothing to do. I gather them together and wait for a miracle. Since there is always a chance that the project will unfold. Or the project needs more time to achieve the planned goals.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:10:59 PM

As the crypto market began to fall in price, so almost all previously profitable coins have become trash. If you are confident in the coin - do not sell it. If the coin is completely bad and it has no chance - get rid of it.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:33:43 PM

As for supposed junk coins which seems to be everywhere I am keeping them. I think they will turn out to be bride some day. Am not gonna give up on any of them
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

I don't see the point in selling my coins now. If they're only a couple of dollars, I'll keep them anyway. If you sell you can spend more on the Commission, so it's not worth it. Moreover, there is a chance that when the market recovers these coins may cost more.

TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:27:43 AM

Any positive or negative feedback about bitebtc? Who has worked with her before?

The exchange operates in the standard mode, I did not find any problems with deposits or withdrawals. https://bitebtc.com/?affid=41145

BiteBTC is no better than other exchanges, but no worse. It is worth noting that every day new coins(tokens) are added to the exchange for trading.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:03:02 AM

BiteBTC is no better than other exchanges, but no worse. It is worth noting that every day new coins(tokens) are added to the exchange for trading.

You're telling the truth. Exchange is no different from the others. In particular, BiteBTC can include I / o Fiat on the exchange by bank transfer or cards.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:12:25 AM

Although there are many junk coins on the cryptocurrency market, real ICO projects and good tokens still exist. When you are about to purchase tokens, you should carefully analyze all the information about the project, including teams, partners, sales paths.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:22:43 AM

There is nothing I can do with the junk coins in the wallet, unless we let it go and hope that one day the coin will have a reasonable price to sell.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:29:49 AM

There's no way to dump them if they even not listed on any exchange.
I have no choice but to let it stay on my wallet that's all.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:32:39 AM

There are some coins/tokens have died  but there are some worth to keep and the only way is holding them until big bull run would come , with this prices 1000s tokens make you only 10-20 $ so dont think its right desicion to sell them ,better try earn much tokens as you can and wait for good days,hope in this 2019 we would see that long waited bull run  

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Kekkins87

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:05:24 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: