Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news.  (Read 25508 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
The market cycle will usually grow in Q2. so i think you should buy ETH now. Its price is still not high compared to its true value.
$ 140 is a reasonable price to hold for 1-3 months. I'm sure the price of ETH will soon increase to $ 200 in Q2 and Q3.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:38:26 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
The market cycle will usually grow in Q2. so i think you should buy ETH now. Its price is still not high compared to its true value.
$ 140 is a reasonable price to hold for 1-3 months. I'm sure the price of ETH will soon increase to $ 200 in Q2 and Q3.
unequivocally, the prices for ethereum should rise in the near future, but as the team said, there will be no hardfork anymore, although if you take into account the update of Constantinople, this is only the beginning for the further development of ETH.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. I think that no rules work here. We must be very careful when investing in crypto.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:34:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. I think that no rules work here. We must be very careful when investing in crypto.
maybe that's true, but so far the news has become a factor that greatly influences the price movement of a coin,
so there's nothing wrong if we follow the news, the most important thing is that the news we choose is valid.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:28:38 PM

maybe that's true, but so far the news has become a factor that greatly influences the price movement of a coin,
so there's nothing wrong if we follow the news, the most important thing is that the news we choose is valid.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that it is thanks to the information space that many groups of cryptocurrency users manipulate the actions and minds of other participants in the cryptocurrency market a. In any case, you need to conduct a personal study of information and draw certain conclusions.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:37:38 AM

For me, the changing strategy is more important than having to wait for prices to rise. Indeed, news can affect price increases and decreases. But do you have to wait until the news is there? It's better to trade every day, though fortunately it's small but gives us benefits.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:45:22 AM

Agreed, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and anything can happen in crypto. There is no exact strategy but buy on rumour and sell on news still work imo, because i also do that and got a good amount of profit. People really like a rumour or issue or gossip, the market can easily pumped with that info.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:05:10 PM

A lot of people agree Ethereum can be good coin in future. Because it is still on top of altcoin, and it can give good profit like when it's pumped in past. And a lot of people still use it for transaction fee to token and it still make demand for it.
ethereum I think is still the first choice for investment. but I think it will be better in the long run because the market is not so good for the short term now. ethereum will re-shine in the future, look at the next few years etheruem will return to the top.
Already, ethereum is the queen of the market in the second place after bitcoin. Although the others to compete with it has been available for a long time, eth always keeps its own place, and in the future it will be in the price it deserves.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:44:18 PM

A lot of people agree Ethereum can be good coin in future. Because it is still on top of altcoin, and it can give good profit like when it's pumped in past. And a lot of people still use it for transaction fee to token and it still make demand for it.
ethereum I think is still the first choice for investment. but I think it will be better in the long run because the market is not so good for the short term now. ethereum will re-shine in the future, look at the next few years etheruem will return to the top.
Already, ethereum is the queen of the market in the second place after bitcoin. Although the others to compete with it has been available for a long time, eth always keeps its own place, and in the future it will be in the price it deserves.
Very often there was information about the statements of many members of the ethereum team that  could reach $ 5,000 and $ 10,000. Of course, this will take years, but nonetheless, if you make long-term investments, then its duration is not limited. Although in the near future I cannot even dream of such prices for eth.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:16:02 PM

I think there is not much secret about it! But lately people are selling on the rumors and buying on the news. This kind of behavior misleads many investors. Cheesy The correct thing is that people buy what they want to use or that they strongly believe that someone will use it. In fact, this exercise is not easy because most projects don't make much sense so far.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:06:04 AM

I think there is not much secret about it! But lately people are selling on the rumors and buying on the news. This kind of behavior misleads many investors. Cheesy The correct thing is that people buy what they want to use or that they strongly believe that someone will use it. In fact, this exercise is not easy because most projects don't make much sense so far.
Perhaps the stray is new investors. those who have experienced will not ignore it, they know which ones are fake and which one is right. the news will spread quickly, but for experienced investors, they will still be quiet.

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:04:54 AM
Merited by Hypnosis00 (1)

It is the most basic thing on trading but it is also something very hard to follow.

Because when something is raising you are getting the feeling that it will go like that forever. Also when you think about how good value brought before the news, news should bring more value. But no, it is always, when the expected happens, you need to sell.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:25:51 AM
Merited by Yamifoud (1)

It is the most basic thing on trading but it is also something very hard to follow.

Because when something is raising you are getting the feeling that it will go like that forever. Also when you think about how good value brought before the news, news should bring more value. But no, it is always, when the expected happens, you need to sell.
We know how that news are so influential to us especially if you are in doubts of what you are doing( just to say in trading). It sometimes will give awareness to everyone, but it could be different in trading life where we just be considerate of the market flows and not just in news. Market trends change always and we never know where it goes exactly, relying news in trading isn't a good strategy to follow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:46:57 AM

I think there are still a few who know the method from you, many new traders who still often panic when they see the bad news they cannot distinguish it from false news or not because at this time many people are doing it, they make bad news about cryptocurrency in some the media aims to make traders panic and make the price of the cryptocurrency fall.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

So, the first quarter of the year is over, and I think that we cannot call it a bad period. Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as Litecoin, managed to grow well. I am sure, that the market will be rising.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

So, the first quarter of the year is over, and I think that we cannot call it a bad period. Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as Litecoin, managed to grow well. I am sure, that the market will be rising.
I would like to mention the following in hardforter ethereum, which are also spoken about by users of cryptocurrency. There have already been repeatedly a statement from the ethereum team that the updates will be very large-scale, but there will be no more ETH counterparts. Nevertheless, the erc20 platform is being improved and this is a direct signal to all potential investors.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:15:56 PM

the ethereum fork  is nothing to do with  the price of ethereum.. price probably will go up when people starting to see progress on the current price..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:25:06 PM

We know how that news are so influential to us especially if you are in doubts of what you are doing( just to say in trading). It sometimes will give awareness to everyone, but it could be different in trading life where we just be considerate of the market flows and not just in news. Market trends change always and we never know where it goes exactly, relying news in trading isn't a good strategy to follow.
Among traders, there is an opinion that news is a secondary confirmation signal for asset analysis. Thus, news (and rumors, like the type of news) can't be the determining factor for making decisions on the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:30:32 PM

Yes correct because as soon as a good development or anything good happens people are aimed to sell their coins because there is nothing to wait anymore.

turn the page
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 07:31:31 PM

I think is ok to buy on rumour but if comes bad news then maybe the price is not so good and not all will sell when news coming. If ETH goes to PoS then i don't know if the price will be what is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: