Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news.  (Read 25513 times)
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:20:59 PM

maybe you should make sure that the rumor is true, because when that happens you better keep holding assets for a while. and I think the news about Hardfork ethereum is not just an issue, but it has become a fact that they will do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:42:34 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 02:11:38 PM by Hanebel

Upcoming hardfork are successfully makes people buy more Eth and the current price showing Eth had increase the price even though not high but at least the price are getting better but indeed i was worried after hardfork successfully that probably people willbstarting to sold their Eth because they are already get the coins from hardfork results
That will most likely to happen because it happened on some hardforks in the past. I hope it won't go down that far after ETH is being upgraded and improved, there will be more reasons to hold ETH.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

Upcoming hardfork are successfully makes people buy more Eth and the current price showing Eth had increase the price even though not high but at least the price are getting better but indeed i was worried after hardfork successfully that probably people willbstarting to sold their Eth because they are already get the coins from hardfork results

That's it. No matter what they say about forks, about how useless they are (two out of three), one thing is for sure they have a very positive effect on the current market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:09:27 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

This is speculative investment which people will follow on those coins with hype and its normal that when there is a coming of hard fork or upgrade on the system this will create a positive effect on the market as people will buy those coins. I don't think that this ETH can skyrocket with this news but it's better to ride with it and hope for the best price to come. Many investors had still trust on ETH and this will boost more demand if the price will rise before the launching of fork.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:15:40 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

looks classy but i think its effective to use of that strategy this time. it is safe to investors and making profit in a wisely moves. eth will continue grow maybe it time to buy more.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:29:09 PM

This is a good example to buy on rumor and sell on the fact. We could see a positive reaction to ETH price after the announcement
of the development upgrades. I think the ETH price recovery will continue after the upgrades take place.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:39:16 AM

maybe you should make sure that the rumor is true, because when that happens you better keep holding assets for a while. and I think the news about Hardfork ethereum is not just an issue, but it has become a fact that they will do it.

But some of rumour is also fact if they know it come from in the news but lot of people also want to know the truth which is it come from in the news.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:08:18 PM

I also watch how Ethereum quickly grew from the price of 90 dollars. It seems to me that its growth will continue as soon as the events voiced by you occur. Let's wait and follow the events.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:14:49 AM

I also watch how Ethereum quickly grew from the price of 90 dollars. It seems to me that its growth will continue as soon as the events voiced by you occur. Let's wait and follow the events.
But I'm a bit doubtful about the growth's consistency especially after the forthcoming event. There should be another good news in order not to let ETH's price dump.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

The strategy's nice but there're some nuances - how to see the exit point and the entry point? Your scheme's clear for many people, but these points are vague. So the strategy must be detailed or individual

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:45:55 PM

become wise about rumors and news,i think if you have a lot of capital you can buy some eth for long terms investment. So Don't believe 100%  rumors and news
coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:12:35 PM

Yeah, but you do not know rumors or you know? I though that these information knows only whales that are manipulating with market before news comes to us.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:55:31 PM

I think that the growth of the capitalization of the coin is associated with the upcoming hard fork, with the launch of which the coin should show itself well!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

You can agree that it is very profitable at the moment to invest in ETH. At the moment it is the best coin which shows positive dynamics and fast rise of the price.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:46:11 PM

Buying on the rumors is a very risky business, and everyone understands that, of course, this is the only way we can earn money. But just because there is a chance that you just lose all your money and it will be very sad.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

Usually the hype increases when there’s a rumour about any coin, and I think its really a good entry in the market and sell if there’s already a final news about it. There’s still risk on this because you might miss the chance of selling and it will left you on top. Always have good study on any coin, create strategies and apply it well.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

Ethereum hardfork is not a rumour, it will surely happen, The constantinople hardfork is some kind of improvement to the old ethereum.
I believe this will be a new starting point for ethereum to be even better than before.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

for now I buy some Ethereum and will hold it for some time until there is a significant change in the market and will sell it if it has benefited.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:29:50 PM

I think you should be very careful with that terminology of buying and selling on news is just similar with FOMO Be very watchful of the things you do First know the project and determine the news intensity first before taking any action

Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:30:07 PM

This theory does not always help us because it can often be so that everything happens in a completely different way.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: