Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:43 AM

Kudos on the mac wallet, but I'll wait for "official" confirmation that it's all good. I'll donate when I can.
dekdek

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:18:17 AM

Let it dump haha, it will goto 3000 as the correction levels take place. atm its undervalued by judging from TA

x2

Hold and buy more cheap coin , thanks whales  Smiley

freshmeat

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:23:29 AM

Miners dump or bag holders selling at loss ?
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:26:34 AM

Miners dump or bag holders selling at loss ?

We're still strong Smiley its miners
alkaint

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:31:17 AM

the dump is not a bad thing , i don't see why ppl are worried much abouut it , i bought at 2k i bought at 1.5k and this now is a good chance for me to incerese my coins ....

the current hashpower of fluttercoin is 3rd in all altcoins , which means theres ALOT of ppl mining it for profit and gona dump after few hours of mining that for sure , the drop is not much if you look at the volume and best thing to do now is keep buying and support the coin while dev finish the multipool , halving gona help price for sure BUT thats not enough .

if you look at doge and blackcoin the reason why these coins is active and have volume is "community" . without a community the coins will simply die out no matter how good it is , so we need to be more vocal , active community and active dev is a must .

i posted a simple question in the reddit sub and for few days i have not recieved an answer and it almost dead there , that not a way to promote a coin if ppl come and see theres no active community they will think of the coin as p&d coin and that what will keep potential investors out .  

freshmeat

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:38:42 AM

After the multipool start . we could invest ( the community ) into Asics to plug them on multipool , but its very expensive hardware .

look at this one for sha 256

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-th-bitcoin-miner.html

2900 dollars its pretty good ^^ for 1TH
Collegestudent

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:51:31 AM

After the multipool start . we could invest ( the community ) into Asics to plug them on multipool , but its very expensive hardware .

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-th-bitcoin-miner.html

its pretty cheap considering 5BTC is worth that. many ppl and big flt investors will easily buy it and do good mining for it.
alkaint

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:52:40 AM

a cheaper choice would be we mine on the multipool and promote the coin for others to jump in Smiley i sent an email to beta test the multipool but unfortunately no reply , we still need services for the coin like places to spend the coin at we should work on that . altoutlet is a good start
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:02:42 AM

collegestudent, can you upload your macwallet changes to github for review by thekidcoin?  others can review it too.

--o

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Collegestudent

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:04:44 AM

collegestudent, can you upload your macwallet changes to github for review by thekidcoin?  others can review it too.

--o

i didnt make it, it was MystPhysX he deserves all the credit Smiley i just brought him here to help out. im an investor i know nothing about coding so yeah.
Collegestudent

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:05:42 AM

a cheaper choice would be we mine on the multipool and promote the coin for others to jump in Smiley i sent an email to beta test the multipool but unfortunately no reply , we still need services for the coin like places to spend the coin at we should work on that . altoutlet is a good start

Exactly, multipool is going to be created and the funds fees will be used for development. we need to point all the things we can at the multipool and then kidcoin maybe one day will buy an asic to keep constant flow who knows
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:22:43 AM

The multipools are an artificial way to create demand short term. In the long run they work similar to a pyramid scheme, what I mean is you create demand for the same currency in which you get paid into, so the more expensive that currency gets, the less of it you receive (remember everything needs to run through BTC first).

BC did very well because it was the first coin to exploit the idea on a large scale and a few other coins (FAC for example) managed to get on that train for a short ride.

People need to be more concerned about building a strong community, about merchant adoption and about continuous development in order to stay on top of the wave of coins that are coming each and every day.
SL1M

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:15:09 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:56:27 AM by SL1M

OSX WALLET BY MYSTPHYSX

Hey guys,

Collegestudent requested that I take a shot at building the wallet to get rid of any problems you guys might have.

Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/FlutterCoin-Qt.zip

Do you guys want an unlock button for the wallet?

Please PM me if there's anything wrong.

Tips: FBkDDLqTgDsBxcsGYdkYGuttqZQKjzZxnj
Hey,

I'm trying this out, but

the syncing stucks at block 25084. i closed it and re open it a couple of times, but it doesn't come trough Huh

i have osx 10.8.5  

edit: now i get this message
slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:17:42 AM

just bought 625k flt  Grin

gl with ur project !
Collegestudent

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:36:23 AM

just bought 625k flt  Grin

gl with ur project !

whats ur addy, where r u on the richlist Smiley
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:27:21 AM

Exactly, multipool is going to be created and the funds fees will be used for development. we need to point all the things we can at the multipool and then kidcoin maybe one day will buy an asic to keep constant flow who knows

I will point 3 Vipers at it 300MHS Smiley

mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

The multipools are an artificial way to create demand short term. In the long run they work similar to a pyramid scheme, what I mean is you create demand for the same currency in which you get paid into, so the more expensive that currency gets, the less of it you receive (remember everything needs to run through BTC first).

BC did very well because it was the first coin to exploit the idea on a large scale and a few other coins (FAC for example) managed to get on that train for a short ride.

People need to be more concerned about building a strong community, about merchant adoption and about continuous development in order to stay on top of the wave of coins that are coming each and every day.

Seconding the community importance.  This cannot be stressed enough.  Look at poor beaten down reddcoin with a horrible ROI for traders, yet the community remains undeterred even though the coin has absolutely nothing going for it on a technical level (barebones litecoin copy and paste clone).  Yet they might be able to get traction if they keep up the community effort.  Yet here is Flutter with a genuinely amazing and interesting innovation to bring to cyptocurrency - one that is badly needed in fact (because it corrects the problem that there is too much incentive to hoard in deflationary currencies, so no merchant adoption happens for a long time if ever). But all people want to talk about is "what's the price going to be?  when is the multipool launched?  aww dumping again?Huh"    

People, if that's all you care about, go buy some yellowcoin or whitecoin or cinnicoin or whatever the P&D lemmingcoin flavor of the week is. Just admit to yourself you are only gambling here, nothing more than track betting but with "coins" instead of horses, and you have little interest or grasp of what cryptocurrencies bring to the internet nor any idea what separates a good, potentially significant innovation that will pay off long term like Proof of Transaction from a worthless one that is only good for a quick buck (if that), like a BC-style multipool.  If you have even once considered buying a dead-end turd like potcoin or one of the zero-innovation copies of blackcoin, you are not going to enjoy holding Flutter for long.  

If you lost a bunch of money in Gox or in cryptorush, or in bad trading overall, and are hoping for a hail mary play with a 10x return to make you whole again, buy FLT now and wait a few months.  If you are expecting anything at all to happen by this weekend, or after the multipool launches, go somewhere else with your gambling because you are very likely to be disappointed and end up selling more cheap coin at a loss to the more patient investors among us.

If you want to see Flutter succeed then i recommend reading up on the (VERY short) whitepaper that explains Proof of Transaction, learn what it is and how it works so that you can explain it to others in a coherent way.  And realize that there are only three main activities on which a proof system can be created in crypto:   Mining,  Saving, and Spending.  Mining was invented by Bitcoin.  Saving (Proof of Stake) started with Peercoin (I think... might have been an earlier lesser known coin).  And that leaves Spending - Proof of Transaction - which is made possible by Fluttercoin.  This isn't some little twist on some other idea or a stupid logo or theme or meme, it's a potential pillar of the entire ecosystem here.  
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:15:56 PM

Seconding the community importance.  This cannot be stressed enough.  Look at poor beaten down reddcoin with a horrible ROI for traders, yet the community remains undeterred even though the coin has absolutely nothing going for it on a technical level (barebones litecoin copy and paste clone).  Yet they might be able to get traction if they keep up the community effort.  Yet here is Flutter with a genuinely amazing and interesting innovation to bring to cyptocurrency - one that is badly needed in fact (because it corrects the problem that there is too much incentive to hoard in deflationary currencies, so no merchant adoption happens for a long time if ever). But all people want to talk about is "what's the price going to be?  when is the multipool launched?  aww dumping again?Huh"    

People, if that's all you care about, go buy some yellowcoin or whitecoin or cinnicoin or whatever the P&D lemmingcoin flavor of the week is. Just admit to yourself you are only gambling here, nothing more than track betting but with "coins" instead of horses, and you have little interest or grasp of what cryptocurrencies bring to the internet nor any idea what separates a good, potentially significant innovation that will pay off long term like Proof of Transaction from a worthless one that is only good for a quick buck (if that), like a BC-style multipool.  If you have even once considered buying a dead-end turd like potcoin or one of the zero-innovation copies of blackcoin, you are not going to enjoy holding Flutter for long.  

If you lost a bunch of money in Gox or in cryptorush, or in bad trading overall, and are hoping for a hail mary play with a 10x return to make you whole again, buy FLT now and wait a few months.  If you are expecting anything at all to happen by this weekend, or after the multipool launches, go somewhere else with your gambling because you are very likely to be disappointed and end up selling more cheap coin at a loss to the more patient investors among us.

If you want to see Flutter succeed then i recommend reading up on the (VERY short) whitepaper that explains Proof of Transaction, learn what it is and how it works so that you can explain it to others in a coherent way.  And realize that there are only three main activities on which a proof system can be created in crypto:   Mining,  Saving, and Spending.  Mining was invented by Bitcoin.  Saving (Proof of Stake) started with Peercoin (I think... might have been an earlier lesser known coin).  And that leaves Spending - Proof of Transaction - which is made possible by Fluttercoin.  This isn't some little twist on some other idea or a stupid logo or theme or meme, it's a potential pillar of the entire ecosystem here.  

Well said, Mike. I just want to highlight again that FLT awards not only mining, holding and spending but also ACCEPTING it, since merchants take part in the PoT rewards by receiving FLT transactions as well. It's also a great currency for money transfers, since both the sender and the receiver get the chance to be awarded with Proof of Transaction rewards. Go out and spread the word people.
verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

+1 - I do not think people comprehend the POT and its future effect on merchant adoption. Also, you got to love the 2% fee of the multipool to fund future projects, this is a long term viable way to add fundamental value to the coin. Who knows what the community will come up with with those extra funds? Time will tell.

I'll have to disagree with you regarding blackcoin though, if you take some extra time to analyse it, you'll see that the merchant push is very strong - and there's not too many coins out there that managed to "get out" of the crypto world. I believe fluttercoin is better suited for merchant adoption thanks to POT, and that the foundation will find creative ways to push merchants to accept flutter.

davegee

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

Hear! Hear! Some common sense! I'm holding my FLT's for a LOOONG time! And hoping to contribute to the community too.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: