Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368013 times)
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:28:48 PM

Few people were talking about a pump - not sure if that is good or bad though as those things are temporary usually

Pump is good as long as it's not followed by a dump Smiley

+100 Cheesy
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:36:04 PM

Pump placed with miners leaving whitecoin would be a good choice, as the increased hashrate can keep the coin stable after the pump.
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:37:56 PM

Then let's pump (no dump)

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:38:41 PM

You know as an investor in Fluttercoin it's the technology behind the coin that matters. The price will go up and down and unless you're looking long term it will dive with a dump and you'll be questioning yourself should I sell ?

Since you believe in the fundamentals of the coin you will see dips as an opportunity to accumulate even more. This mindset builds a stronger community and you'll be doing yourself a favor not fretting.

Another note is I've got my rigs mining fluttercoin but also mining shitcoins to convert to btc then purchase fluttercoin.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
dekdek

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:46:57 PM

You know as an investor in Fluttercoin it's the technology behind the coin that matters. The price will go up and down and unless you're looking long term it will dive with a dump and you'll be questioning yourself should I sell ?

Since you believe in the fundamentals of the coin you will see dips as an opportunity to accumulate even more. This mindset builds a stronger community and you'll be doing yourself a favor not fretting.

Another note is I've got my rigs mining fluttercoin but also mining shitcoins to convert to btc then purchase fluttercoin.

exactly , big up

chris20131111

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:09:05 PM

A year + from now people will be wishing they had bought FLT at this price b/c its the first coin of its kind with POT. How many of these other coins will be around a year from now? I doubt many. If I had to use one coin besides BTC to actually purchase stuff, it would be FLT. Who wouldn't want to use FLT with its POT chance of getting more coins? I'd use FLT over LTC any day if it ever becomes a coin where you can purchase stuff like BTC. I wish coinbase didn't take 3 days to wait for BTC so I could purchase more..
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:29:57 PM

Just got me some FLT, Ill be poking my head around the forums.   nice work so far guys.
myelbow4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:11:38 PM

Bought 100k Fluttercoin. This multipool should push the price up to 10k over the next few weeks.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

A year + from now people will be wishing they had bought FLT at this price b/c its the first coin of its kind with POT. How many of these other coins will be around a year from now? I doubt many. If I had to use one coin besides BTC to actually purchase stuff, it would be FLT. Who wouldn't want to use FLT with its POT chance of getting more coins? I'd use FLT over LTC any day if it ever becomes a coin where you can purchase stuff like BTC. I wish coinbase didn't take 3 days to wait for BTC so I could purchase more..

Yup...  I disregarded FLT at first because of the confusing name and butterfly effect summary description, whatever that was supposed to mean.  Although I think I get it now, I am still not sure that analogy helps the message or just confuses it with a lottery game, but once I got past that and looked at Proof of Transaction on a more abstract level I realized its potential to be used for a lot more than even quasi-random spending rewards (though that is already plenty good enough, since crypto is suffering from many obstacles to merchant adoption as it is - so one more incentive to counter them is very welcome).  It can be a third party payment channel, a built-in 'contract' system to pay out a portion of any transaction to a third party without having to mess around with escrow or muti-sig wallets.  It will need some work to get there (the ability to switch between the default system of high payout random rewards and an optional low payout guaranteed reward for PoT would be the key).  This could expand its scope of application way beyond even 'cash back' rewards, and the market will definitely take note of this. It's like a super simple version of Etherioum that does one useful thing well, without all the hairy corner cases and as yet undiscovered bugs that something as complex as ether is certain to have.

Oh and it has PoW and PoS too, with very attractive stake rewards Smiley   
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:20:31 PM

Yup...  I disregarded FLT at first because of the confusing name and butterfly effect summary description, whatever that was supposed to mean.  Although I think I get it now, I am still not sure that analogy helps the message or just confuses it with a lottery game, but once I got past that and looked at Proof of Transaction on a more abstract level I realized its potential to be used for a lot more than even quasi-random spending rewards (though that is already plenty good enough, since crypto is suffering from many obstacles to merchant adoption as it is - so one more incentive to counter them is very welcome).  It can be a third party payment channel, a built-in 'contract' system to pay out a portion of any transaction to a third party without having to mess around with escrow or muti-sig wallets.  It will need some work to get there (the ability to switch between the default system of high payout random rewards and an optional low payout guaranteed reward for PoT would be the key).  This could expand its scope of application way beyond even 'cash back' rewards, and the market will definitely take note of this. It's like a super simple version of Etherioum that does one useful thing well, without all the hairy corner cases and as yet undiscovered bugs that something as complex as ether is certain to have.

What are the stake rewards for FLT?

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
mikeymillie

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:29:23 PM

5% per year, minimum (can be higher, cannot be less).  Stake starts being established after 30 days of coin aging, 90 days to full stake weight.  This really should be an answer featured in the thread opening post,  the question comes up a  lot.  It's almost like an afterthough "Oh, yeah, we have a PoS reward too, if you're into that sort of thing."  But it is there.

The relevant code is here:  https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/dc00a736c9373bb16bdd9200d1bd21f452d904a3/src/main.cpp#L44
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

Just waiting for a female-dominant vendor such as an online make-up shop to accept this coin, branding is excellent. Perfect for that. Would love to get my gf a flutter card to spend on some make-up and bits.

Just as a small suggestion for a start, get in touch with some manufacturer or eye-liner or those fake eye-lashes etc, flutter sounds right and would sound good in the news.
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

5% per year, minimum (can be higher, cannot be less).  Stake starts being established after 30 days of coin aging, 90 days to full stake weight.  This really should be an answer featured in the thread opening post,  the question comes up a  lot.  It's almost like an afterthough "Oh, yeah, we have a PoS reward too, if you're into that sort of thing."  But it is there.

The relevant code is here:  https://github.com/thekidcoin/fluttercoin/blob/dc00a736c9373bb16bdd9200d1bd21f452d904a3/src/main.cpp#L44

Thanks.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

Just waiting for a female-dominant vendor such as an online make-up shop to accept this coin, branding is excellent. Perfect for that. Would love to get my gf a flutter card to spend on some make-up and bits.

Just as a small suggestion for a start, get in touch with some manufacturer or eye-liner or those fake eye-lashes etc, flutter sounds right and would sound good in the news.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

so i got my feet wet on qtcreator, qt4.8.5, qt5.2, qt5.3-beta, xcode with unix tools, macports, with updates, and includes.  didn't make any changes, cloned the github and went to compiling, never could get it to compile at all without errors.  Many of them occurring when it hit the zerocoin files.  Maybe I grabbed some new stuff that isn't ready yet.  I don't know, but was pretty fun learning and tinkering around with it.

On to more stuff...it's quite frustrating how a new coin with no following like cinni, jumps from 3k to 20k in a single day, and flt is still just hanging around at 1200, I suppose it's the PoW that's still scaring off potential investors, they want to buy up a large sum it seems, and not have to worry about share dilution.

Has new macosx wallet been confirmed and added to OP, so we can start correcting chat negativity about a non working mac client which seems to be some focus on it, they probably don't even own a mac.

looking forward to multipool, that will help some, but until PoW is done, I expect the price is going to stay about the same.  Nice to see new buyers, welcome!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:20:03 PM

Im currently deep in EAC, thinking of switching to FLT, I bought 10,000 today, Just sold some EAC to pick up about 6,000 more.  hope for a new long term investment here, EAC killed me, but at the low EAC prices I hate to sell, as even a small increase could amount to pretty good gains.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:33:50 PM

http://cryptometheus.com/predictions/169
mikeymillie

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:39:09 PM

so i got my feet wet on qtcreator, qt4.8.5, qt5.2, qt5.3-beta, xcode with unix tools, macports, with updates, and includes.  didn't make any changes, cloned the github and went to compiling, never could get it to compile at all without errors.  Many of them occurring when it hit the zerocoin files.  Maybe I grabbed some new stuff that isn't ready yet.  I don't know, but was pretty fun learning and tinkering around with it.

On to more stuff...it's quite frustrating how a new coin with no following like cinni, jumps from 3k to 20k in a single day, and flt is still just hanging around at 1200, I suppose it's the PoW that's still scaring off potential investors, they want to buy up a large sum it seems, and not have to worry about share dilution.

Has new macosx wallet been confirmed and added to OP, so we can start correcting chat negativity about a non working mac client which seems to be some focus on it, they probably don't even own a mac.

looking forward to multipool, that will help some, but until PoW is done, I expect the price is going to stay about the same.  Nice to see new buyers, welcome!

Whenever you see a whole bunch of enthusiasm out of nowhere for a coin that has nothing particularly special going on for it, you are seeing the work of an experienced and coordinated pumping team.   It only takes 10 or 20 BTC on hand and a solid chunk of the coin's circulation under the groups control (25% is about enough, though some of them have premine on their side too, working with the dev though the dev never acknowledges it) to make it do whatever they want it to.  

Throw in a few people spending 24/7 time on forums and trollboxes chatting it up under 4 or 5 sockpuppet accounts each, while the investors buy in small but noticeable chunks (and since they aren't selling their base control stake at this stage, they are buying from others and getting even more control), and presto, you have your bait:   A coin that 'everyone' talks about, which seems to be responding to the buzz with a higher and higher price (the 'pre pump' phase).  Eventually mania kicks in and the pumpers ride the rocket  up to a 10x gain whereupon they all dump around 1/3 of the original control stake at the agreed upon point.  Repeat the process again on the bounce for another bite and suck at the noob's willing and exposed necks.  The whole thing rests on the fact that 90% of the people who buy into pumps never do any research at all, and just make up or accept whatever excuse they need to justify buying a no-future shitcoin so they can use that excuse to ignore their better instincts telling them its a trap.
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:51:57 PM

Not adding to the OP as its not working as verified by a few people.

There was never an issue building the wallet, its a sporadic issue with some Mac's running it.  I personally cannot reproduce it hence its nearly impossible for me to debug.

I am actually creating a new vanilla OSX VM as we speak to hopefully see where its getting hung up (hopefully it actually gets stuck or crashes for me - I have absolutely no issues with my builds)

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

Whenever you see a whole bunch of enthusiasm out of nowhere for a coin that has nothing particularly special going on for it, you are seeing the work of an experienced and coordinated pumping team.   It only takes 10 or 20 BTC on hand and a solid chunk of the coin's circulation under the groups control (25% is about enough, though some of them have premine on their side too, working with the dev though the dev never acknowledges it) to make it do whatever they want it to.  

Throw in a few people spending 24/7 time on forums and trollboxes chatting it up under 4 or 5 sockpuppet accounts each, while the investors buy in small but noticeable chunks (and since they aren't selling their base control stake at this stage, they are buying from others and getting even more control), and presto, you have your bait:   A coin that 'everyone' talks about, which seems to be responding to the buzz with a higher and higher price (the 'pre pump' phase).  Eventually mania kicks in and the pumpers ride the rocket  up to a 10x gain whereupon they all dump around 1/3 of the original control stake at the agreed upon point.  Repeat the process again on the bounce for another bite and suck at the noob's willing and exposed necks.  The whole thing rests on the fact that 90% of the people who buy into pumps never do any research at all, and just make up or accept whatever excuse they need to justify buying a no-future shitcoin so they can use that excuse to ignore their better instincts telling them its a trap.
#

TL:DR

I'm personally not part of any group, true my agenda is the success of this coin but for anyone to say otherwise for themselves and their bag is beyond retarded.

Think you're a little paranoid buddy, I'm not seeing spam of suggestions to buy. Only the conversation turning briefly in the direction of that topic.

Maybe you should buy some flutter? lol ;-)

People who read forums to judge their last minute investments are the dumbest of the dumb anyways, I highly doubt it makes up most of the investing power.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: