Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:08:40 AM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
Very will they be able to avoid dumps ones the token have been given out to participants some will dump thats for sure I think is just to prepare for it and it seems to me they know how to handle that

There is not token sale on the program. They are only attracting people to go and trade in XBT plus chance to win 100k  to 1M USD!

As the admin says in the past post in the ANN thread, Its a waste of time making tokens or coins for XBT it will only dump or ruin it in the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:26:24 AM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
Very will they be able to avoid dumps ones the token have been given out to participants some will dump thats for sure I think is just to prepare for it and it seems to me they know how to handle that

There is not token sale on the program. They are only attracting people to go and trade in XBT plus chance to win 100k  to 1M USD!

As the admin says in the past post in the ANN thread, Its a waste of time making tokens or coins for XBT it will only dump or ruin it in the exchanges.
Thank for useful information, as I think this airdrop is bring some token for who have done the task.
CLOCKWERK

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:02:23 AM

Are they really paying?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:52:25 AM

So what is the news about the PrimeXBT airdrop? What is the current status going on here? Any updates from the team?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:45:22 AM

So what is the news about the PrimeXBT airdrop? What is the current status going on here? Any updates from the team?
Are they not giving announcements and updates here in the thread? Well the team should give it right here to inform the participants of the airdrop as well as the supporters and people of the PrimeXBT community too.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:22:48 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 05:36:19 PM by Assab101

Are they not giving announcements and updates here in the thread? Well the team should give it right here to inform the participants of the airdrop as well as the supporters and people of the PrimeXBT community too.

I think that concerns are all in the OP's message and all you have to do is to follow their process. Also, if you wanted to know more, just try to visit their telegram channel and probably your concern could be answered.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:04:36 PM

I read your project and it's look like quite interesting.i just joined your Airdrop programme too, it such a very good airdrop programme beacause the reward is very handsome. i suggest to all to participate into this airdrop programme.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

As you can see, people or even participants of this Airdrop are still waiting for the news and updates from the team. Maybe they are just busy in the development because they want to make this a good choice for trading in cryptos.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:24:49 PM

Thank for useful information, as I think this airdrop is bring some token for who have done the task.
I am sure that all users who took part in this airdrop will receive some privileges to work on the platform. In any case, participation is better than staying away.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:27:14 PM

They usually do that a lot these days otherwise they are literally asking for their coins to get heavily dumped by everyone around them lmao
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

There is not token sale on the program. They are only attracting people to go and trade in XBT plus chance to win 100k  to 1M USD!

I am sure that all users who took part in this airdrop will receive some privileges to work on the platform. In any case, participation is better than staying away.
Ofcource patience will be paid off in the eight time. The team are preparing good and beneficial regards and opportunity to those who believed and trust, support the project from the very beginning. Pretty there is a blessing after the long work and hardship.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:07:28 PM

Are they really paying?
What does that suppose to mean Is there any reason why they shouldn't pay please enlighten us on the situation I think there is no reason absolutely why not to pay Airdrops get paid all the time Just follow the rules effectively

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:39:34 PM

They usually do that a lot these days otherwise they are literally asking for their coins to get heavily dumped by everyone around them lmao

Definitely right, the team should seek some options to prevent bounty hunters to dump. They can preferably do some options like they will divide it or that gets the interest of the holder.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:27:50 PM

Definitely right, the team should seek some options to prevent bounty hunters to dump. They can preferably do some options like they will divide it or that gets the interest of the holder.
I thought it was randomly assigned and divided.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:40:57 PM

I did not find a list of all users who participate in the distribution. Can someone give me a link to it?

There is no way to such thing since this is not a bounty. If you want to see your statistics, it's now possible on the website, long in to your account and open Affiliate Earnings page, you will be able to see it.
Thank you very much, that's what I was looking for. Just wanted to see the statistics. I hope that after the announcement of generosity all the lists will appear.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

I think distribution will happen after finishing airdrop.  may be it will take 1/2 months. but when airdrop will finish the team will let us know about that

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:50:37 PM

Are they really paying?
It is not yet known. Basically, these distributions do not pay anything. But I think it’s still worth a try to register because it doesn’t take long time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:23:29 AM

Are they really paying?
It is not yet known. Basically, these distributions do not pay anything. But I think it’s still worth a try to register because it doesn’t take long time.
That is right. There is no wrong if we try to register. Well, I am looking forward to more opportunities and good outcomes up ahead from this PrimeXBT airdrop campaign.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

The project is about trading and it doesn't involve token sale indeed. But they also are giving bonuses such as this airdrop. not bad.
Indeed. No token sale involve here in the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform. But the PrimeXBT is having this airdrop campaign considering this as another opportunity for its people. Let's just all hope for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

The project is about trading and it doesn't involve token sale indeed. But they also are giving bonuses such as this airdrop. not bad.
Indeed. No token sale involve here in the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform. But the PrimeXBT is having this airdrop campaign considering this as another opportunity for its people. Let's just all hope for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.

As the admin always said, There will be no need of token sale or making their own products its only will make the project worse or dump in the future.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: