Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:46:53 PM

Interesting there are so many activities here, but those activities are not worths if there are no application on the airdrop: https://primexbt.com/giveaway

All have been giveaway and promotions I hope the admin can also make groups and support chat.

Yes. It would be great if the team will provide group channel that will make all participants of Airdrops interact with each other and at the same time with the dev team. It will also gain good suggestions and concerns to make the project even more better.
That would be better and extremely excellent suggestions mates, it is really necessary to have a constant communication and feedbacks from each party so that there will be a great output after the event. Another thing is that communication is one key for success.
They indeed hace telegram channel but it is different from a telegram group. For channel is only for announcements while group is for the users to interact but surely if no one manages it well then it will be full of spams.

I think this is not going to happen, basically, because this is not an ICO bounty. Companies don't create such a public group chat unlike ICOs projects. Companies prefer to communicate individually with their customers through support service.
You got a question, send them an email :
General information: info@primexbt.com
Technical support: support@primexbt.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

I see that this airdrop campaign launched by the PrimeXBT team is very effective. A lots of people have been coming also talking about the project and all characteristics of the PrimeXBT. This is a good thing that should continuously happen to spread even more the word of the PrimeXBT.
abiously people showing their support by joining airdrop of primexBT. this is surely a great platform to support the project.

Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:17:41 PM

Interesting there are so many activities here, but those activities are not worths if there are no application on the airdrop: https://primexbt.com/giveaway

All have been giveaway and promotions I hope the admin can also make groups and support chat.

Yes. It would be great if the team will provide group channel that will make all participants of Airdrops interact with each other and at the same time with the dev team. It will also gain good suggestions and concerns to make the project even more better.
That would be better and extremely excellent suggestions mates, it is really necessary to have a constant communication and feedbacks from each party so that there will be a great output after the event. Another thing is that communication is one key for success.
They indeed hace telegram channel but it is different from a telegram group. For channel is only for announcements while group is for the users to interact but surely if no one manages it well then it will be full of spams.

I think this is not going to happen, basically, because this is not an ICO bounty. Companies don't create such a public group chat unlike ICOs projects. Companies prefer to communicate individually with their customers through support service.
I absolutely agree with you because airdrop users have absolutely nothing to discuss in such a chat. This chat can turn into a spam chat. Under the conditions for the part in this airdrop, everything is absolutely clear, what other questions may arise?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

It does probably would fall into that kind of situation due to the fact that no one will entertain the said concerns. But, this is airdrop and I think bounty hunters need not to worry if they only follow the steps on how to be able to avail the said promo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:37:19 PM

If they are serious about the airdrop and other bounties i think they really need to create a telegram group which can also be manage by the airdrop manager. This way, participants won't be asking about the airdrop and other bounties in the main group.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:55:46 PM

Well, we hope that there are a lot of people will join in the Airdrop to ensure that they can gathered numerous supporters of the project. This will help for the team to gain big supports too from the investors that will make the platform more functionable in cryptos.
Yeah, definitely. There will be such an airdrop to make the project better than ever. In another language, they are investing to the users to make a seed for the future.
As the practice of participation in such actions shows, this will not give anything good to the project, except, of course, irretrievably lost funds for airdrop.

The team definitely doing this for the hope that they can be able to at least be know by many. This is one way to be popular so they probably grab the chance to make it. A strategy which it would probably gain the interest of some Crypto enthusiast.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:19:37 PM

I absolutely agree with you because airdrop users have absolutely nothing to discuss in such a chat. This chat can turn into a spam chat. Under the conditions for the part in this airdrop, everything is absolutely clear, what other questions may arise?

I guess telegram not really in use because everything is clearly stated. It will not  have many supporters or joiners if they don't know how or they don't understand.  It is a matter of effort in doing something just to know and understand those unfamiliar thing. It is not also good that we always look and wait to the answers of the team. Let us remember that they are all busy.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:56:00 PM

I think a telegram channel for users might be a very good idea seeing that it also helps in creating awareness and on top of it making users make various queries and since this is an exchange things might be even better

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:13:54 AM

That is right. I think a certain telegram group only for this airdrop campaign is necessary for all the participants. I look it at the thread but I think they still lack it. I hooe the team will reach this recommedation.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:50:10 AM

That is right. I think a certain telegram group only for this airdrop campaign is necessary for all the participants. I look it at the thread but I think they still lack it. I hooe the team will reach this recommedation.
Yes, have a lot of project running airdrop with joinned telegram requirements, so it is needed for increasing telegram community.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:44:22 PM

It's what should the team basically do, for the purpose of communication to the participants which is somehow very important. Well, let us wait for their next announcement because probably they are been busy fore the details of their promotion.

Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:02:10 PM

Yes, have a lot of project running airdrop with joinned telegram requirements, so it is needed for increasing telegram community.

They need to be serious about it when it comes to communication because this is very vital as the project is still on-going. On the other hand, good luck to those who participated about the promotion.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:43:37 PM

They need to be serious about it when it comes to communication because this is very vital as the project is still on-going. On the other hand, good luck to those who participated about the promotion.
And you can tell more about the promotion of the project? Gave a job or something like that? Were the bonuses for it? Can we say that it was supposedly a mutual ad?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:53:00 PM

I guess telegram not really in use because everything is clearly stated. It will not  have many supporters or joiners if they don't know how or they don't understand.  It is a matter of effort in doing something just to know and understand those unfamiliar thing. It is not also good that we always look and wait to the answers of the team. Let us remember that they are all busy.

Airdrop is misleading, it's referrals competition, the target are those who have youtube channel or telegram channel, those who can invite lots of people to join under their referral link, they don't need any one to explain to them what referrals program is or how this works. When the competition is over, no matter how much active you were, the people who gets rewards, are those with a lots of referrals numbers.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:56:17 PM

That's true! Participants should be serious enough in terms of communication because  it is one way to have a smooth process such as in following the rules when it comes they become a member of the airdrop. This will help also to have a positive sorroundings. Looking forward for the best result of this airdrop soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:13:17 PM

That's true! Participants should be serious enough in terms of communication because  it is one way to have a smooth process such as in following the rules when it comes they become a member of the airdrop. This will help also to have a positive sorroundings. Looking forward for the best result of this airdrop soon.
As to what you have been said buddy, a smooth flow of the process is depends on the flow of communication too. And the community people and the team are the only one who can make this up. Not the team alone but with the great help and cooperation of the participants. Just like other people here, I am hoping for the positive outcome of this airdrop campaign.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:21:22 AM

Airdrop is misleading, it's referrals competition, the target are those who have youtube channel or telegram channel, those who can invite lots of people to join under their referral link, they don't need any one to explain to them what referrals program is or how this works. When the competition is over, no matter how much active you were, the people who gets rewards, are those with a lots of referrals numbers.

Then, this is going to be more challenging because the participants needs a lot of invite for them to win.  They need to be do more effort and spend some time on how they can attract people and this depends on how they are going to make it.

Look ARROUND!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:05:05 AM

The project is really on going. What the team needs to do right now is keep on spreading its information and what it really can make for the community as a crypto trading platform. Using this airdrop campaing can make more crypto users to reach.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:06:15 PM

Very well said buddy. The communication is the to the success of the project PrimeXBT. If the team will keep up its good communication to its community, a good flow of connection will happen to keep building up too. Good luck to the team and make this reward pool into success.
Junralz

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:10:54 PM

The project is really on going. What the team needs to do right now is keep on spreading its information and what it really can make for the community as a crypto trading platform. Using this airdrop campaing can make more crypto users to reach.

Definitely right, because it's what the team have been doing with the airdrop. It's been a couple of weeks since the promotion started and I think more people have been probably going curious about the said program.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: