Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:08:08 AM

I do like how the team come up to the idea of launching this airdrop campaign of the PrimeXBT. Well, it is effective to gain more people for the community. Hopefully this will result in a good outcome.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:12:43 AM

Because of this good airdrop campaign of the PrimeXBT have been launched to the community, a lots of people have been truly grateful and glad to participates and take this as an opportunity that brings a good impact to the entire project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:12:33 AM

Not a bad deal. Hopefully, the tokens will actually be paid, since lately, many such actions just do not pay anything and are created only to attract attention.
I am glad that people are concerning about the bounty that they gonna paid the whole rewards. But somehow, 100 million dollars are really a great price, how did they got it?
Sorry it was a mistake, total reward pool is 1 mln USD

If its fix why is the bounty title still says 100 Million dollars reward in the airdrop?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:16:10 AM

So you need to be active to be able to participate in the promotions? How about new accounts without experience in this kind of exchanges?

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:39:42 AM

So you need to be active to be able to participate in the promotions? How about new accounts without experience in this kind of exchanges?

If you read the OP, you can see the 4 steps to be able to join the promotion. On the other side, o have some doubt about the price because I think this is too much rewards IMO.  We know the current situation of marki, we still see that nothing so much movement. I hope dev have some proof that the given rewards are already been escrow.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:47:26 AM

I do like how the team come up to the idea of launching this airdrop campaign of the PrimeXBT. Well, it is effective to gain more people for the community. Hopefully this will result in a good outcome.
Indeed, I do so. Seems there will be so many users who really wanted to support the project by joining the airdrop, lets take a cheer for it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

If you read the OP, you can see the 4 steps to be able to join the promotion. On the other side, o have some doubt about the price because I think this is too much rewards IMO.  We know the current situation of marki, we still see that nothing so much movement. I hope dev have some proof that the given rewards are already been escrow.

I am wondering how are they going to give the price, will it be in cryptocurrency that already have a value in the coinmarketcap or using a token?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

Indeed, I do so. Seems there will be so many users who really wanted to support the project by joining the airdrop, lets take a cheer for it.
I am sure that many people will take part in this airdrop, because now is not the best time on the cryptocurrency market, and this way you can get some free tokens.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:06:01 PM

Because of this good airdrop campaign of the PrimeXBT have been launched to the community, a lots of people have been truly grateful and glad to participates and take this as an opportunity that brings a good impact to the entire project.
Also, it shows that the team are very kind to their supporters. They really give their best to make all people to have more chances and gain good things in the future. Hopefully, the platform will be more successful so that all participants in Airdrop will be satisfied for being in here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:07:06 PM

I am sure that many people will take part in this airdrop, because now is not the best time on the cryptocurrency market, and this way you can get some free tokens.

Based from the reward, it's really indeed such huge so it has the chance to get more bounty hunters to join in the program. But I observed that recently I have observed that some project still not giving the rewards but I hoping this will respectfully follow the given date.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:06:30 PM

Virtually every project implies a free distribution of tokens just for registration, but you will not get these payments everywhere.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:56:20 PM

How do we know if we are already part of the airdrop? Does it need some proof for those activities that should do?
Have you been registered? If yes, then you are already a member of the distribution of tokens.
Yeah, I'm aware of that but my concern is if the other task to be done if it is optional since being able to register will be a participant already. Well I guess I'll just make it sure.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:59:01 PM

It seems like the word airdrop is confusing people, indeed, it's referral program which means you have to invite people under your name using your referral link in order to be among 10 000 winners who be eligible to receive rewards base on their rank that will be determined by how many referrals they get.
Another fact, this is not token distribution as some people are thinking, the reward will be in bitcoin.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:15:30 PM

Also, it shows that the team are very kind to their supporters. They really give their best to make all people to have more chances and gain good things in the future. Hopefully, the platform will be more successful so that all participants in Airdrop will be satisfied for being in here.

Yes I agree, that is a plus factor that makes the supporters love the team and the project. They give opportunities to people to gain reward in tge future which motivates them to do their best. For now, what we can do is wait , trust the team and hope that this will be successful in the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:27:59 PM

Have some one think 1 million is enough for make sure the increasing of community and users?
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:29:10 PM

i love PrimeXBT project so much. When they launch this airdrop, I think people will come here more and more.
I also think so, that after they announce the official launch of Airdrop, more users will join the project. Basically, it always happens.
I think based on the published figures on their website they have really bigger participants than the bounty program there is just something about airdrop that seems to attract lots of users since they work is simple and pretty straight forward

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:57:53 PM

i love PrimeXBT project so much. When they launch this airdrop, I think people will come here more and more.
I also think so, that after they announce the official launch of Airdrop, more users will join the project. Basically, it always happens.
Usually that is what happened next. Incredible increase of users and supporters.  Hopefully with the grace and good luck the airdrop will meet its goals and objectives foe success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:53:51 AM

Usually that is what happened next. Incredible increase of users and supporters.  Hopefully with the grace and good luck the airdrop will meet its goals and objectives foe success.
I am also one of those people that keep looking  forward through the entire PrimeXBT project and really glad when the project team come up to launched this airdrop campaign. By this more people are keep on coming and participates to this. Good to the enture team and hoping to have more positive feedbacks.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:33:31 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you about PrimeXBT situation at this time. People pay so much attention to what the team will doing.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:40:10 AM

Good luck to this airdrop campaign which raised and launched by the team PrimeXBT. Hoping to have more participants to this and make a positive outcome ahead. As i can see through it, it keep on gaining more people also having positive feedbacks from the thread.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: