Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:36:00 AM

Thanks for the fast response and editing the Title of the airdrop, Surely now its clear to many members and potential traders that the promo is going to be legit.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:40:33 AM

Thanks for the fast response and editing the Title of the airdrop, Surely now its clear to many members and potential traders that the promo is going to be legit.

They have now been news about PrimeXBT from a Crypto forum blog about their promotions. It should attract more supporters now. Etheriumworldnews.com

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:46:03 AM

Good luck to this airdrop campaign which raised and launched by the team PrimeXBT. Hoping to have more participants to this and make a positive outcome ahead. As i can see through it, it keep on gaining more people also having positive feedbacks from the thread.

Well, the task seems to be a bit not quite simple because we have to do some video stuff explaining about how this airdrop works. Better the team make some matrix which it includes about the rewards of every participants.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:56:48 AM

It is nice to see that the team is actively working on this part of the project, always answering users' questions and, if there are errors, fixes them immediately.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:47:26 AM

It is nice to see that the team is actively working on this part of the project, always answering users' questions and, if there are errors, fixes them immediately.
Pretty sure it was the team obligation to answering those questions. Hope you understand that most of the team are really care about all of you guys.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

I guess, it is their main obligation to provide a good and valuable information regarding their works. This is to make sure that people will have a good understanding and avoid confusions about the Airdrop. I think, they are really serious with this event.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:29:31 PM

I guess, it is their main obligation to provide a good and valuable information regarding their works. This is to make sure that people will have a good understanding and avoid confusions about the Airdrop. I think, they are really serious with this event.
my

Well, devs definitely doing their job respectively because they need to be more competitive and probably this is why they are launching this airdrop which it has a huge amount of rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

thanks to the active work of the development team and quick answers to our questions, I can be sure that this airdrop is absolutely legal and we will all receive our tokens after airdrop ends.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:35:53 PM

This distribution will ensure the arrival of a considerable audience, because people love to receive tokens for free for a simple registration form.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

Good luck to this airdrop campaign which raised and launched by the team PrimeXBT. Hoping to have more participants to this and make a positive outcome ahead. As i can see through it, it keep on gaining more people also having positive feedbacks from the thread.
I think it is already accepted positively by people. people showing their interest.  hopefully this will make people interest on the main project of primeXBT exchngers

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:37:47 PM

The team is doing there job well,but they will have to keep up when the load increases.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:24:21 PM

Have some one think 1 million is enough for make sure the increasing of community and users?

It's not a token that cost zero money to issue it and distributes it, $1,000,000 dollars in BTC is a lot of money and only 10 000 winner will get it, even the last one on the list of those 1k winners will get $40. Let just hope that they will give the rewards for real at the end of this competition, because I see any guarantees. 
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:32:16 PM

They have now been news about PrimeXBT from a Crypto forum blog about their promotions. It should attract more supporters now. Etheriumworldnews.com
They are on lots of Crypto web pages i think they are on icomark and others that will surely attract lots of users from various parts and should atleast more trading opportunity and listing on the exchange for now

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:58:55 PM

Right, actually team are very helpful an active at the same time they might not able to address all the concerns regarding the project but it seems they are trying to the best they can to meet the people's expectations about the project.  Pretty sure this project has something to offer more in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:28:07 AM

Right, actually team are very helpful an active at the same time they might not able to address all the concerns regarding the project but it seems they are trying to the best they can to meet the people's expectations about the project.  Pretty sure this project has something to offer more in the future.
That is right, I can see a lots of future opprtunities for the PrimeXBT. Hopefully the project will keep on being active and satisfying the demands and responding to the different recommendations of the people of the community.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:17:01 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

Have some one think 1 million is enough for make sure the increasing of community and users?

It's not a token that cost zero money to issue it and distributes it, $1,000,000 dollars in BTC is a lot of money and only 10 000 winner will get it, even the last one on the list of those 1k winners will get $40. Let just hope that they will give the rewards for real at the end of this competition, because I see any guarantees. 

This is much better rewards to at least promote their platform through social media. We know people are now at this technology and perhaps everyone already been doing their task to earn some good rewards.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:37:41 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.
Indeed. Making a bounty rewards for the people who loves bounty especially this airdrop campaign can get so many efforts to the people.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:40:02 PM

They are on lots of Crypto web pages i think they are on icomark and others that will surely attract lots of users from various parts and should atleast more trading opportunity and listing on the exchange for now

There are so many ways to spread the information because technology nowadays is becoming more and more useful. This is probably why we can access with different site which it involves about cryptocurrencies.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:14:57 PM

There are so many ways to spread the information because technology nowadays is becoming more and more useful. This is probably why we can access with different site which it involves about cryptocurrencies.

Most of the "ways to spread the information" just translates to "ways to shill to people as easily as possible". And these days the ways are increasing thanks to the social media
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: