Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:06:16 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.
I think that this is exactly why the team created Airdrop, so that people would see that the project is actively expanding and moving forward. I really hope that they will show us even more new products.
What new products are you talking about? Do you mean bounty campaign? Indeed, it would be nice if the developers added this distribution option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:40:56 PM

126,371 already joined the giveaway! not that much yet and only two months remain ( competition ends on march 30 ).
I still think that they need to make some additional features to this competition like a dashboard that allows participants to see their statistics in order to increase their performance to win.
Right now, it doesn't look like serious competition because I don't think any one will give away $1,000,000 BTC when the result is only small number of users when they can pay that amount for a company get much better result.
This is a huge number of users for such a sphere, in my opinion. Due to the fact that until the end of the distribution is not enough time, I think these numbers will increase.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:47:37 PM

126,371 already joined the giveaway! not that much yet and only two months remain ( competition ends on march 30 ).
I still think that they need to make some additional features to this competition like a dashboard that allows participants to see their statistics in order to increase their performance to win.
Right now, it doesn't look like serious competition because I don't think any one will give away $1,000,000 BTC when the result is only small number of users when they can pay that amount for a company get much better result.
This is a huge number of users for such a sphere, in my opinion. Due to the fact that until the end of the distribution is not enough time, I think these numbers will increase.

It is really a huge amount of joiners, this simply tells us how good and effective having airdrop in primeXBT. Surely the number of joiners will increasing because it will become popular and we can totally see that the team is doing great and never stop in giving more opportunities and rewards to the  people who support it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:53:50 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.
I think that this is exactly why the team created Airdrop, so that people would see that the project is actively expanding and moving forward. I really hope that they will show us even more new products.
Mostly airdrops are created to give people small amount of token for a simple task Is mostly meant to get token circulated among the people in the community 

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:20:21 AM

Well, you have the point there buddy. I think I will agree with you with this one. The PrimeXBT have a good sense of vision here. I am also looking forward to the PrimeXBT progress and to what will happen to this Airdrop campaign of the team.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:58:54 AM

It is really a huge amount of joiners, this simply tells us how good and effective having airdrop in primeXBT. Surely the number of joiners will increasing because it will become popular and we can totally see that the team is doing great and never stop in giving more opportunities and rewards to the  people who support it.
It truly is! All of these numbers are all proves how good the platform of the PrimeXBT is. Well, the community otself says it. And I was hoping that the PrimeXBT platform will keep spreading its greatness in here in the crypto world.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:28:04 PM

It truly is! All of these numbers are all proves how good the platform of the PrimeXBT is. Well, the community otself says it. And I was hoping that the PrimeXBT platform will keep spreading its greatness in here in the crypto world.
The increasing amount of participants is also tell of how this PrimeXBT followed and supported by many. And in this way also spreading good news and information about this project would fast here in the world of crypto.
wpc143

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

The increasing amount of participants is also tell of how this PrimeXBT followed and supported by many. And in this way also spreading good news and information about this project would fast here in the world of crypto.
Exactly. And this is something that the tram must have to be proud of because their efforts and dedication to give all opportunities are doing well. Hopefully, this will make the platform become more attractive in trading so that they can achieved their goals and missions.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:51:26 PM

The airdrop is purely just copying the previous ICO's bounties and cause people will whine if there is no airdrop or free giveaways of the coins
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:55:29 PM

What new products are you talking about? Do you mean bounty campaign? Indeed, it would be nice if the developers added this distribution option.
I don't believe that is products,is there a confusion about this issue?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:02:03 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 12:06:46 PM by Zianingbu

Honestly, it is in this way that the audience and full-fledged buyers and investors learn about the projects and make them more interesting.
coins
The airdrop is purely just copying the previous ICO's bounties and cause people will whine if there is no airdrop or free giveaways of the
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:38:38 PM

It's not a huge number ! if you are going to giveaway 1M dollar of bitcoin, you expect millions of customers specially when referral doesn't need to deposit money or make a trade to count. We are talking here about 1M dollar.

I just guess that they will get enough user but what if both user have same number of referrals as for the first place? Although it's just a very less chance of it tho.

Unlikely to happen, but they could pick up the one with more quality referrals or split the prize between the two winners.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:07:22 PM

I have a question about the period of PrimeXBT airdrop.  How long of it,  I think I will invite some friends,  but maybe they have busy so can't participate at now.

Good question. I have thinking also how many weeks will the campaign or the promotion will last @admin any answers?

The answer is in the first post with bold text and highlight, why guys don't read entire post before asking !

The airdrop is live until March 10th, 2019, and participants will be able to win as much as $250,000!

One month and 10 remain if the date don't change for not reaching enough users.
I just guess that they will get enough user but what if both user have same number of referrals as for the first place? Although it's just a very less chance of it tho.
One month and 10days is quite close, but still there will be alot of things possible to happen that time.  Hopefully before the February ends every thing will be accordingly great as everyone expected. I'm very confident in this project and this can surely reach success soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:32:35 PM

If the registration in this giveaway will be active until March 10 of this year, then I’m wondering when exactly the payments will be made? Provide a specific payment date.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:33:31 PM

It's not a huge number ! if you are going to giveaway 1M dollar of bitcoin, you expect millions of customers specially when referral doesn't need to deposit money or make a trade to count. We are talking here about 1M dollar.

Unlikely to happen, but they could pick up the one with more quality referrals or split the prize between the two winners.

I think it will be more fair if the team divides the prize between the two winners. Of course, provided that both of them will have quality referrals.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:02:00 PM

I think it will be more fair if the team divides the prize between the two winners. Of course, provided that both of them will have quality referrals.

It could be but it depends if it will be approved. For sure many would love to join and keep track until they announce the winners. There should be proper rules to be followed to avoid expectations and negative thoughts.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:16:15 PM

I have a question about the period of PrimeXBT airdrop.  How long of it,  I think I will invite some friends,  but maybe they have busy so can't participate at now.

Good question. I have thinking also how many weeks will the campaign or the promotion will last @admin any answers?
Yes,  I really hope admin or PrimeXBT representation can make us clear about it as soon as possible.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:28:58 PM

It could be but it depends if it will be approved. For sure many would love to join and keep track until they announce the winners. There should be proper rules to be followed to avoid expectations and negative thoughts.

Whatever comes up doesn't matter as long as their platform could have many users. it's showing that the team really intended this to make because they want also to give rewards as the people are enjoying the task.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:37:58 PM

I think they still have a bit to go with the distribution so i think the best thing is to see if you can get enough referrals for the program it will sure increase your earning eventually

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

Airdrop is somehow a basic way of getting the attention of some bounty hunters to help their platform be known in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: