Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:42:18 AM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
Very will they be able to avoid dumps ones the token have been given out to participants some will dump thats for sure I think is just to prepare for it and it seems to me they know how to handle that

There is not token sale on the program. They are only attracting people to go and trade in XBT plus chance to win 100k  to 1M USD!
The project is about trading and it doesn't involve token sale indeed. But they also are giving bonuses such as this airdrop. not bad.
Indeed. No token sale involve here in the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform. But the PrimeXBT is having this airdrop campaign considering this as another opportunity for its people. Let's just all hope for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.

As the admin always said, There will be no need of token sale or making their own products its only will make the project worse or dump in the future.

I agree on this one, Because ICO sale is full of the scam even if they have a legit team, They still leave the project dead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:02:58 AM

So what is the news about the PrimeXBT airdrop? What is the current status going on here? Any updates from the team?
I believe the giveaway is still ongoing. Gievaway participant registration is available until 10 March, as stated in the terms and condition:

3.6. You are encouraged to invite your friends to participate in Giveaway using your referral link. For every referred friend you will get an additional point. Participants will be accepted until 10.03.2019
So yeah there's still a lot of time.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:36:02 PM

Indeed. No token sale involve here in the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform. But the PrimeXBT is having this airdrop campaign considering this as another opportunity for its people. Let's just all hope for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.
Exactly. We need to grab this opportunity from PrimeXBT as probably they will never undergo token sales. This Airdrop will give us a chance to earned more tokens for free that can also give good profits when the implementation comes.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:22:10 PM

Exactly. We need to grab this opportunity from PrimeXBT as probably they will never undergo token sales. This Airdrop will give us a chance to earned more tokens for free that can also give good profits when the implementation comes.
You all say it right, this is exactly the moment when you need to wait a bit and see how this stage goes. As soon as we move on to the next one there will be feedback on the work.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

You all say it right, this is exactly the moment when you need to wait a bit and see how this stage goes. As soon as we move on to the next one there will be feedback on the work.

What stage that your about to say? Because I'm a bit confused because as far as I know this is the only thing that they are implementing. Better to visit their telegram and probably there would be some information that they shared.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:00:59 PM

Didnt expecting if they have so many users who have joined the airdrop. They are really fascinated agaisnt the airdrop.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:39:47 PM

Didnt expecting if they have so many users who have joined the airdrop. They are really fascinated agaisnt the airdrop.
I think that the popularity of the project will also increase because of this.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
They usually do that a lot these days otherwise they are literally asking for their coins to get heavily dumped by everyone around them lmao

You are missing one important point here, There is no token to be dumped in first place. The prize will be paid in Bitcoin, Therefore they should pay with max of one week after March 10th, specially it's referrals program that done though the website, no spreadsheet.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

Are they really paying?
It is not yet known. Basically, these distributions do not pay anything. But I think it’s still worth a try to register because it doesn’t take long time.
That is right. There is no wrong if we try to register. Well, I am looking forward to more opportunities and good outcomes up ahead from this PrimeXBT airdrop campaign.
Negative minds has huge impact on success, positive and trusting hearts able to conquer the fear of loosing and claim victory in the end. The two aspects of human instincts vary alot in many ways, but I choose to try and failed than never try and regret in the end. That is why I welcome all the possibility and outcome of PrimeXBT in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:18:41 PM

It's because there's a bunch of bounty hunters out there which they want to try the luck. The task is simple so we should expect it and probably it would increased as the days goes by.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:33:47 PM

Are they really paying?
It is not yet known. Basically, these distributions do not pay anything. But I think it’s still worth a try to register because it doesn’t take long time.
absolutely.  if it would not pay us still we don't have any disadvantages. if they pay it is our bonus. and still have time to pay.  its better to be patiencd.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:38:22 PM

Are they really paying?
absolutely.  if it would not pay us still we don't have any disadvantages. if they pay it is our bonus. and still have time to pay.  its better to be patiencd.
Well, in any case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the team and wait for the distribution after the completion of the airdrop.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:33:16 PM

Are they really paying?
Well, in any case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the team and wait for the distribution after the completion of the airdrop.

You are right!that is only we can do for now. Trust and patience in waiting is highly needed.  Let just hope that the team will be flexible enough in handling  different problems. Looking forward for the best result and good ways in this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:51:07 PM

Most airdops have large numbers although this one has a good amount of participants considering that people with current market situation rarely join in on crypto is still a good thing they have the numbers

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:59:19 AM

Most airdops have large numbers although this one has a good amount of participants considering that people with current market situation rarely join in on crypto is still a good thing they have the numbers

Well airdrops are meant to attract people plus the more supporters equals big impressions for the site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:11:24 AM

There is person complaining about the no support from the site. I don't if the admin is really ignoring him or her?

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:28:01 AM

Crypto community will continue to grow even though it experiences a lot of controversies. It's because of cases which some are only scamming but not all. It's very rare to find good project and hopefully this will have a better output.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:27:25 AM

Crypto community will continue to grow even though it experiences a lot of controversies. It's because of cases which some are only scamming but not all. It's very rare to find good project and hopefully this will have a better output.
That is right buddy. Even though how hard to strive here in the crypto currency community we are living now, it will continuously keep on kicking to conquer and pass all these obstacles. And for the PrimeXBT I am hoping for he better and make this keep on standing here in the crypto world as a proud crypto trading platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:51:30 AM

Very well said. Buddy you are right. That even how hard the situation in the crypto market, it will continuously go round its cycle. I am looking forward for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign launched by the project PrimeXBT. Hopefully a good positive outcome will accomplished.
wpc143

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:00:04 PM

Well airdrops are meant to attract people plus the more supporters equals big impressions for the site.

Well, if the team will truly give this rewards by the end of this event, it will surely gain big impressions to the project. And more people will continue to visit and be here to support it. This is something wanted by the team to happen I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: