Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:59:59 PM

This is a great news for PrimeXBT project because most of the people in cryptos are likely to participate in Airdrop event. This will help them to become more popular and gathered more people to support the project and spread it's name in the entire community.

Yes it is a great news indeed. This will give opportunity to people who will support in this project. This will also help the team in gaining more people and make the project become more popular in crypto world. Surely this will give a positive outcome to the project and to people. Looking forward for  the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:22:53 PM

This are easy and hassle free steps to be able to join the airdrop. Hope that you can recruit more people to join the trading platform.
It seems seriously easy coming from the team am sure they have very  easily tasked and rewarded plus i think is going to be a good idea if you get involved just to solve

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:24:17 AM

This are easy and hassle free steps to be able to join the airdrop. Hope that you can recruit more people to join the trading platform.
That is right. I am so glad that the team made the airdrop campain joining not so hard to be. This makes more people to get attracted and to join much easily. Hopefully more crypto people will come to reach this opportunity.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

That is right. I am so glad that the team made the airdrop campain joining not so hard to be. This makes more people to get attracted and to join much easily. Hopefully more crypto people will come to reach this opportunity.
Having an airdrop campaign like this in this timethat the crypto market is getting more down and dip, much and more and more people are keep on getting interested to new opportunities like this to join and participates. So, I am so much glad that the team provide us this PrimeXBT airdrop campaign.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:18:00 AM

Not a bad deal. Hopefully, the tokens will actually be paid, since lately, many such actions just do not pay anything and are created only to attract attention.
I am glad that people are concerning about the bounty that they gonna paid the whole rewards. But somehow, 100 million dollars are really a great price, how did they got it?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

Not a bad deal. Hopefully, the tokens will actually be paid, since lately, many such actions just do not pay anything and are created only to attract attention.
I am glad that people are concerning about the bounty that they gonna paid the whole rewards. But somehow, 100 million dollars are really a great price, how did they got it?

I think thats mistaken lol, the airdrop bounty is only 100K Usd and not 100 million lol! That's too good to be true.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

I think thats mistaken lol, the airdrop bounty is only 100K Usd and not 100 million lol! That's too good to be true.

This is wrong I will pm the OP of the thread to fix it ASAP for further confusion from the other people.

wpc143

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:41:20 PM

There are still enough time to join in this kind of Airdrop because it will still be active at the 10th day of March. And it's nice to know that it will only takes 4 steps to have a chance to win big rewards. This is something that people wants to earned in this kind of bear market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Having an airdrop campaign like this in this timethat the crypto market is getting more down and dip, much and more and more people are keep on getting interested to new opportunities like this to join and participates. So, I am so much glad that the team provide us this PrimeXBT airdrop campaign.

But you get jack shit in airdrops though, unless you're one of those alt farmers with a million odd alts to help you out, you getting pennies
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:06:30 PM

Sorry it was a mistake, total reward pool is 1 mln USD
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:12:11 PM

How do we know if we are already part of the airdrop? Does it need some proof for those activities that should do?
I think that you must directly try to contact with the team representative.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:28:57 PM

How do we know if we are already part of the airdrop? Does it need some proof for those activities that should do?
Have you been registered? If yes, then you are already a member of the distribution of tokens.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

It seems seriously easy coming from the team am sure they have very  easily tasked and rewarded plus i think is going to be a good idea if you get involved just to solve
There are a lot of similar distributions, and almost every one of them offers all sorts of bonuses, do you think that this one will become unique?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:00:46 PM

When you sign up for giveaway competition though this link https://primexbt.com/giveaway, you will automatically receive an email confirmation, then another email that contains you referral link that you must use to invite others people in order to be among 10 000 winners who will receive reward based on their rank which determines by referrals number that each one invited to the platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:44:05 PM

There are a lot of similar distributions, and almost every one of them offers all sorts of bonuses, do you think that this one will become unique?
Of course, no one talks about the uniqueness of this airdrop. He is actually another chance for you to get free coins from this project.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:16:41 PM

I agree, having an airdrop campaign will surely make the project popular to people which lead in making the number of supporters increase. It can get also the interest of people to participate in the bounty. Looking forward for the best result and success of this project in the future. Trust, knowledge and patience is highly needed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:28:01 PM

I really like the way the organized the whole platform and set aside the giveaway page Is great and create a much better record than using google sheet Thats great work from the team

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:52:43 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 11:32:23 AM by kuto

It seems seriously easy coming from the team am sure they have very  easily tasked and rewarded plus i think is going to be a good idea if you get involved just to solve
Of course, no one talks about the uniqueness of this airdrop. He is actually another chance for you to get free coins from this project.
That is why each airdrop needs to show their difference from others. So that the users or clients can identify the quality of airdrop from one another. Specially knowing its good effect and beneficial at the same time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:59:47 PM

i love PrimeXBT project so much. When they launch this airdrop, I think people will come here more and more.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:10:23 AM

i love PrimeXBT project so much. When they launch this airdrop, I think people will come here more and more.
I also think so, that after they announce the official launch of Airdrop, more users will join the project. Basically, it always happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: