Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 01:54:07 AM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.
Indeed. Making a bounty rewards for the people who loves bounty especially this airdrop campaign can get so many efforts to the people.
airdrop is really a great oppertunity to get some  reward who are depend on bounty  programe and not able to invest.  really appreciating

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:12:38 AM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.
Indeed. Making a bounty rewards for the people who loves bounty especially this airdrop campaign can get so many efforts to the people.
airdrop is really a great oppertunity to get some  reward who are depend on bounty  programe and not able to invest.  really appreciating

But it's only a couple of cents tops that the average air drop nets you and most of the times the fees to transfer the coins to an exchange make it pointless
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:33:59 AM

Well if you are good and active enough to trade in their website surely will give you more chances to wins those prices listed.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:40:23 AM

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.
I think that this is exactly why the team created Airdrop, so that people would see that the project is actively expanding and moving forward. I really hope that they will show us even more new products.

Airdrop is somehow a basic way of getting the attention of some bounty hunters to help their platform be known in the community.

This is only one of the option there are still other active bounty campaigns from primeXBT like the 55 ETH weekly.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:16:12 AM

Well if you are good and active enough to trade in their website surely will give you more chances to wins those prices listed.

For those participants who are always active in the trading platform will have more chances to earned good amounts of cryptos. The team are doing their best to make this Airdrop be more likely for the people and  make them satisfied I think.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:33:55 AM

For those participants who are always active in the trading platform will have more chances to earned good amounts of cryptos. The team are doing their best to make this Airdrop be more likely for the people and  make them satisfied I think.

Definitely, experienced is an advantage because they would be aware of what they have been doing when engaging in this kind of activities. This airdrop probably have some limited participants in order to have some at least convenient kind of shares.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:57:17 AM

Definitely, experienced is an advantage because they would be aware of what they have been doing when engaging in this kind of activities. This airdrop probably have some limited participants in order to have some at least convenient kind of shares.
I agree with you buddy that having a lots of experience in this kind of activities is truly an advantage of the team towards the other competitors. As we can clearly see how  the project team keeps on kicking to continuously proves itself, we can say that they truly deserves too to keep supporting especially in this airdrop campaign they launched.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:05:53 PM

I agree with you buddy that having a lots of experience in this kind of activities is truly an advantage of the team towards the other competitors. As we can clearly see how  the project team keeps on kicking to continuously proves itself, we can say that they truly deserves too to keep supporting especially in this airdrop campaign they launched.
Of course experience becomes an asset of the project first to have an advantage over other competitors. Having that lots of experience and great capabilities, will lead the entire project to a better one providing a good foundation to start with. And for this, the PrimeXBT have a good bunch of responsible team members that keeps on moving forward to have its clients, supporters and investors satisfied.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:09:00 PM

I did not find a list of all users who participate in the distribution. Can someone give me a link to it?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:12:38 PM

Right, this is a good opportunity to all bounty hunters should not miss this good offer, generous rewards awaits us. Every day participants are increasing which means it is being supported and followed by many.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:47:01 PM

Right, this is a good opportunity to all bounty hunters should not miss this good offer, generous rewards awaits us. Every day participants are increasing which means it is being supported and followed by many.
This is one of the highlights in each projects on the market. Hopefully everyone can join and participate the airdrop. Incredibly amazing and expectacular rewards awaits for everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:39:07 PM

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.
I think that this is exactly why the team created Airdrop, so that people would see that the project is actively expanding and moving forward. I really hope that they will show us even more new products.

Airdrop is somehow a basic way of getting the attention of some bounty hunters to help their platform be known in the community.
I agree,as this the obvious way to increase targeted audience.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:43:00 PM

I did not find a list of all users who participate in the distribution. Can someone give me a link to it?

There is no way to such thing since this is not a bounty. If you want to see your statistics, it's now possible on the website, long in to your account and open Affiliate Earnings page, you will be able to see it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:07:49 PM

There's a lot of bounty hunters who seek for an opportunity because they want to participate in program which it has the chance to earn free token. This is probably why what you told is somehow nearly true.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:00:35 PM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:25:36 PM

I do not understand how the activity of individuals will help them get more tokens on their wallets? I think everyone will get the same amount.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:53:29 PM

how long will this airdrop last? And when will the distribution of tokens occur? I hope the developers will not be long to delay with the distribution
In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:02:37 PM

I do not understand how the activity of individuals will help them get more tokens on their wallets? I think everyone will get the same amount.

I think you need to ask for help to those who understand about the process because it has requirements or standards to be followed before you will be approved as one of the participants. I guess not all can get the same tokens, it depends on their action. It is still good to understand first everything before doing such action.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:41:42 PM

In my opinion, they will distribute token after airdrop end at least 1 month, because avoiding the dump when have sold token.
Very will they be able to avoid dumps ones the token have been given out to participants some will dump thats for sure I think is just to prepare for it and it seems to me they know how to handle that

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:59:16 AM

Very will they be able to avoid dumps ones the token have been given out to participants some will dump thats for sure I think is just to prepare for it and it seems to me they know how to handle that

There is not token sale on the program. They are only attracting people to go and trade in XBT plus chance to win 100k  to 1M USD!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: