Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it ok to lock your bounty for 4 months  (Read 21571 times)
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:15:30 AM

Maybe now many projects are experiencing delays. And some of the projects that I have participated in have given tokens. And tokens have entered the exchange market. However, the token for Bounty is still locked and will be opened in 2 months. I personally still believe in this project because all Teams and Developers are still active.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:22:12 AM

Maybe now many projects are experiencing delays. And some of the projects that I have participated in have given tokens. And tokens have entered the exchange market. However, the token for Bounty is still locked and will be opened in 2 months. I personally still believe in this project because all Teams and Developers are still active.

As long as the project is ongoing it's ok to lock the funds for 2 to four months but locking it longer than four months it's a different story, I hate it whenever people will say that bounty hunters will harm the price when they are sharing a very small percentage of the coins.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:44:16 AM

As long as the project is ongoing it's ok to lock the funds for 2 to four months but locking it longer than four months it's a different story, I hate it whenever people will say that bounty hunters will harm the price when they are sharing a very small percentage of the coins.

That's other people's opinion saying bounty hunters pulled price down. But locking bounty rewards for 4 months, I think we had no choice but wait for their decision to give the tokens after everything will be a success for each and every ico project. Probably more of the participants became tired of waiting due to bearish market, and it brought us struggles specially not all bounty has the assurance to provide every participants a legit rewards. In most cases scam project was always present these days.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:49:06 AM

In bear market only small part of funds can be a reason for panic selling for a specific token. Bounty hunters usually don't care about development of coin and what they are doing is simply to get payment for done tasks.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:33:28 AM

In bear market only small part of funds can be a reason for panic selling for a specific token. Bounty hunters usually don't care about development of coin and what they are doing is simply to get payment for done tasks.

Indeed the bounty hunters don't care and they throw away tokens with low scores, but not all of them like that. To get a profit, you have to wait for the development team to develop their tokens, so they will get a decent value. So locking tokens is a strategy for teams to develop better.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:42:32 AM

If it's part of their strategy then you can't anything about it
The fact is that no one controls the projects right now, and they can do whatever they want. Whether it will be delays in payments, the introduction of KYC and so on.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:44:08 AM

The token was locked for several months in my opinion which included their strategy.
And we also need to be able to understand because the market conditions are very far down.
And there are several projects that are currently given tokens every month.
They avoid the dump so the price of the token remains stable.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:49:56 AM

Just by looking at their Ann post, it seems to me to not do their bounty lol, do bounties from trusted BMs or from genuinely good projects, you can sense how good project by communicating with the team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:50:40 AM

The most important thing is not to lock you into a campaign for more months than originally agreed without fair compensation. Locking the rewards is not a big deal.
Agree with your opinion. that indeed this often happens when the campaign suddenly extends which is not in accordance with the beginning they said. this is very detrimental to us in terms of time
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:57:53 AM

Ok I received my liker coins this month but unfortunately, I would have to wait for 4 months or the month of May before they let me trade their token, do you think this is ok they never mentioned that they are going to lock for 4 months during the bounty period, what's your thoughts on this?

This is their thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061763

Basically, the project itself has the ability to create a lockup period wherein, they can protect the token from dumping by bounty hunters which I find reasonable. We cannot blame them for this action as it is a solution.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:13:11 AM

I'm ok 4 months is a short period for a bear market but a long one for a bull period, I just hope my coins are still in a good price when they unlocked it and they kept their promise that they will unlock it the exact date they've set.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

Ok I received my liker coins this month but unfortunately, I would have to wait for 4 months or the month of May before they let me trade their token, do you think this is ok they never mentioned that they are going to lock for 4 months during the bounty period, what's your thoughts on this?

We must follow the rules they make. Most people find it unfair, I also feel the same experience. Tokens given to bounty hunters are locked for three months after the token is listed on the market. I am very disappointed, the reason is that bounty hunter often damage prices. Oh come on, we also want to get the best and valued prices according to our hard work in supporting the project. But there is not much we can do but obey the rules. That is a risk, be patient.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:42:12 AM

I'm ok 4 months is a short period for a bear market but a long one for a bull period, I just hope my coins are still in a good price when they unlocked it and they kept their promise that they will unlock it the exact date they've set.
Agreed, now that the market is bearish and if bounty hunters get paid, the situation will get worst. That's why I think it's okay to lock in such a market. I am also in such a campaign and hope I will get my token before the bullrun comes.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:43:43 AM

While four months seems long, it is not that long if you compare to the longer periods of lockup development team and other insiders  have to live with. In this very weak market, this is one more tool to try to keep coin price from falling too much too soon.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:11:18 AM

It is part of the team strategy to gather more value in the market (they think of it)
Well, it is okay for the token to be lock for that long as long as it is on your wallet.
Unlike many other campaigns, you are still waiting for the tokens to come.,
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:16:55 AM

I have no problem if my bounty reward is locked for 4 months,what matters is getting paid at last and be able to sell at better price ,locking bounty tokens is way of controlling dumpers

johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:20:07 AM

I have liker token and I didn't realize that they locked it because I never have intention to sell it. Because of current market condition, I have no problem even if they locked it and just 4 month, in the crypto world maybe it just short of time. I have experienced many token without locked that never good in the market. So personally I will enjoy liker coin with hoping their strategy will work to make better price.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:27:46 AM

I have liker token and I didn't realize that they locked it because I never have intention to sell it. Because of current market condition, I have no problem even if they locked it and just 4 month, in the crypto world maybe it just short of time. I have experienced many token without locked that never good in the market. So personally I will enjoy liker coin with hoping their strategy will work to make better price.
That's probably be a new coin because I'm not familiar with the name of coin.
Devs will lock the token if they find it necessary, especially the market condition now it's not wise to trade it since it will only
affect the investors if the tokens will get dump, bounty hunters do normally dump and devs understands that.

You have the patience in holding and that will hold you, you work for bounty to earn so you have to expect a good payment of our effort but unfortunately you won't get that now as main currencies are down and tokens are affected also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:13:50 AM

That's probably be a new coin because I'm not familiar with the name of coin.
Devs will lock the token if they find it necessary, especially the market condition now it's not wise to trade it since it will only
affect the investors if the tokens will get dump, bounty hunters do normally dump and devs understands that.

You have the patience in holding and that will hold you, you work for bounty to earn so you have to expect a good payment of our effort but unfortunately you won't get that now as main currencies are down and tokens are affected also.

I just found out the token, and if it was locked in 4 months, it was the team's strategy to look after it because indeed the market conditions were not yet possible to have a higher value.
So wait and let the team do the best for the token, so that later when the token is open it will make you surprised and valuable.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

this is actually not really a problem if we see bounty not getting a token in a few months because the market conditions are not good or anything else. but most of them run away without paying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: