Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:55:57 AM

Mistakes is part in our crypto and outside crypto life. Doing something that expected to earn and gain big but unfortunately it ends up very frustrating experience due to unforseen circumstances. Mistakes are actually not intended but just happen to test us and be much better person for tomorrow's transactions. Sometimes it is hard to accept but we have no other choice but to accept and learn from mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:10:37 AM

We always make mistake with everything we do, last moment when I bought bitcoin or altcoin always buy at higher price and just take several time later price have low and drop, its why I like for investing at bitcoin or altcoin to learn about at my mistake.
from our mistakes so we can know which ones are better done so that they can become learning and knowledge.
every success sometimes starts from failure and error.
so if you make a mistake, you don't need to be afraid to start again or try again and again until you are successful and always enthusiastic.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:41:24 AM

basically, making mistake teaches us some lesson that cannot be learned by just through reading news here on the forum. You can learn from your self particularly by committing mistakes.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

We are not perfect, all have the tendency to commit mistakes. If we are afraid to make mistakes, this is a hindrance for us to try. If we don't try, how can we improve ourselves? I think the best way to do it is to educate yourself, know the basic and be ready to commit mistakes.
That's true we are not perfect to not commit a mistake.
Actually all of us in here are experience some mistake in crypto, Like trading or buying some coins in the market or else participated of a scam bounty campaign.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:28:01 AM

You can't avoid making mistakes especially if you're still a newbie. Don't be scared of making mistakes but it's just good for the beginners.

You may fail for so many times but enough is enough. No one would want himself to be dealt in failure and you have to learn from those mistakes whether you're a bounty hunter, investor, holder or day trader. You need to embrace and learn all of the lessons as much as possible.
Most beginners come in crypto with zero knowledge and end up losing their investment because of those mistakes. As a beginner, people should not take such risk. Crypto investment is highyly risk associated and it should be considered by them.
I can't blame them for having those mistakes.

They have been brought up due to the hype that they've witnessed last 2017. A beginner should take risk if he wants to gain something but if he don't want to take risk and is fear of losing something he shouldn't go with crypto's or any risk associated activity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:46:10 AM

We are not perfect, all have the tendency to commit mistakes. If we are afraid to make mistakes, this is a hindrance for us to try. If we don't try, how can we improve ourselves? I think the best way to do it is to educate yourself, know the basic and be ready to commit mistakes.
That's true we are not perfect to not commit a mistake.
Actually all of us in here are experience some mistake in crypto, Like trading or buying some coins in the market or else participated of a scam bounty campaign.
most of us naturally experience mistakes and if you are afraid to step because you are afraid of being wrong, then you fail that is not a good thing, don't give up easily.

it's better to try whatever it is, and if it's wrong or fail it's not the end of your journey to success. all of that is experience and learning so that in the future you can be better and know what to do and what to avoid, so you can succeed.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:05:30 PM

You can't avoid making mistakes especially if you're still a newbie. Don't be scared of making mistakes but it's just good for the beginners.

You may fail for so many times but enough is enough. No one would want himself to be dealt in failure and you have to learn from those mistakes whether you're a bounty hunter, investor, holder or day trader. You need to embrace and learn all of the lessons as much as possible.
Most beginners come in crypto with zero knowledge and end up losing their investment because of those mistakes. As a beginner, people should not take such risk. Crypto investment is highyly risk associated and it should be considered by them.

I think people who lose money do so thinking crypto is a get rich quick scheme. I also entered crypto as a newbie and it has changed my life for the better so I cannot say I lost my investment. I just adapted quickly and got used to the system

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:32:03 PM

I myself am also a beginner and still learning with situations like this, this gives me a fear of mistakes. So now I have not been able to prepare mentally and there is still a sense of confusion and hesitation, always anxious and full of hope that what I take is not a mistake. Learning in the crypto market has become a heart gymnastic and is constantly on the alert.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

Sometimes, feelings of lack of confidence are born automatically because limitations of data and information, it's good to look for reference sources in the form of data and facts related to Cryptocurrency both market conditions to minimize errors ..

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

Yes, I agree, you should never be afraid to make a mistake! Only he who does nothing makes no mistake! Failure makes us stronger! And the cryptocurrency world is no exception. Only by trial and error can you come to success in the cryptocurrency world! Wink
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:20:01 PM

Well, I think many. Made such mistakes. After which sometimes you do not want to believe in cryptocurrency. I had a few such mistakes. However, I continue to believe and work on them.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:29:28 PM

Mistakes can be happened because we are only human and our predictions will not always be right, especially for digital currencies, altcoin or bitcoin, predictions are not always right, not only for beginners who have  jumped in crypto, for those who have long been sometime do a mistake and wrong in choosing coins for investment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:38:28 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

That's right. Don't be afraid to fail to invest in cryptocurrency, because every thing you do must have a risk and what you can do is minimize that risk. From failure, you will also begin to understand better and get a lesson about cryptocurrency which you can use for the future.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:47:17 PM

Mistakes are a key part of our learning, we should not be afraid to make mistakes, we should love them, because thanks to mistakes we become better. Treat mistakes as loving and caring for yourself.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:50:34 PM

Cheesy It is good when you support each other. However, I have met people who have become beggars from their mistakes. This is all the merits of cryptocurrency. I remember how one of my friends sold the car and lost money. I do not think that he will be able to look at the cryptocurrency again. However, errors teach us to move on.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

basically, making mistake teaches us some lesson that cannot be learned by just through reading news here on the forum. You can learn from your self particularly by committing mistakes.
mistakes can make us better in the future, we get many lessons from mistakes and failures experienced, with that we are
able to overcome when in the future facing the same problem, do not be afraid of mistakes and do not hesitate to try
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:39:14 PM

Anyone who is afraid to make a mistake - very often they do not allow themselves to act where it is very necessary. There are no people who are not mistaken. But you should not fall for it even if your mistake led to big losses, you need to analyze everything that happened and be able to draw the right conclusions about what happened.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:29:15 PM

I did a lot of mistakes in making decisions and all this turn me into many different response but only one thing that keeps me to continue my trust, its the season for bull run. So in this crisis I choose to buy some good and cheap one and hoping that when the time comes it will bring me great praises.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:06:43 PM

From mistakes can be used as a motivation to be more careful, crypto is very difficult to predict and to obtain opportunities for profit we must be more thorough and not reckless.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:37:45 PM

Mistakes are what makes us wiser and stronger, provided we learn the lessons and draw the right conclusions, so you should not be afraid of them. They make us who we are, they help us grow and develop. The fear of mistakes is what prevents us, we must be able to get rid of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: