Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5010 times)
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:48:03 AM

Yes, mistakes are also an experience and a lesson for the future, but it is still hard to understand now that a year ago I could have made good money by selling my coins,which now cost little.Now nothing can be changed.But this lesson made me more seriously explore the world of cryptocurrency and market trading
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

People do not like to make mistakes and take losses. This is normal. But we must be able to draw the right conclusions from the mistakes made.

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:48:48 PM

There are mistakes which are usually unavoidable and there are those which can be avoided, if I'm asked, I will say we shouldn't make those mistakes just for the fun of making mistakes instead we should always strive to informed decisions.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

I try not to regret my mistakes. It seems to me that every person makes some mistakes. That is why I am not afraid to make mistakes on the cryptocurrency market.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:32:06 PM

If not because I was spearheading in most cases and was not afraid of making any sort of mistake, I may not have achieved anything worthwhile in the cryoto space.
When I started trading, lots of mistakes popped up and I almost gave up. Most of my trading skills, came from some trials, with mistakes and corrections.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:55:39 PM

One to five  mistakes is enough because mistakes teach you a lesson to learn so that is why don't  be afraid try and try until you've learn but more than of that is to much ot is not good for you to have  more mistakes because you don't  know how to correct your mistakes and you didn't  learn on your previous mistakes.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:17:12 PM

thank you for the very constructive advice, sometimes people really need something to strengthen determination, one of which is good advice like you give and spread it to people who are of course at a weak point
for now I tend to be passive towards crypto because I am afraid of making mistakes but now I realize that the mistake is something natural and it can be a lesson for me to be able to do something better

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:18:11 PM

This applies not only to cryptocurrency. It is a phrase that should be applied in every area of your life. It is only in making mistakes that you obtain the right knowledge and experience necessary for growth. If you don't make mistakes, you can never learn and not learning means, you will most definitely have to make more grievous mistakes going forward. Look at mistakes as necessary hurdles that should be adapted to in your learning curve.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:58:11 AM

in this crypto industry, maybe the usual mistake is panic sell. yes, it happens very often when a coin is dumped, and can't wait to finally end up sorry when the coin goes up again. but that can be a very valuable lesson.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:41:34 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I also think without mistakes it is impossible to achieve something, because of the mistakes we rethink what we did, and do next time differently , I think mistakes are good , and the fact that we make mistakes is normal every person makes
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:30:44 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Well yeah, sometimes we can learn from the mistakes we have made in the past.
But just dont do the same mistake continuously, that means we are very stupid.
In trading crypto, maybe sometimes doing mistake by too fast selling or buying.
But if we afraid to try trading because the price is volatile, then we can't know about the cryptocurrency market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:41:06 AM

We will not escape mistakes, but the key to success is when we can correct those mistakes. Mistakes can be learning to achieve goals, including in a cryptocurrency business that demands market analysis knowledge and skills.

briton

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:00:24 AM

Everyone has made a mistake and it is natural, with mistakes, of course this becomes a better learning, as long as it is not done repeatedly, so that we know better and what not to do

darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:03:30 AM

Mistakes are hard to avoid in any field. But it is important that you realize your mistakes and fix them in the future. I have also encountered a lot of mistakes since I joined this market but I am still good and do not regret anything.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:53:03 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a lot of risk-taking, trying many times, and failing to come back.

Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

I completely agree, if nothing is done and the result will be zero. During my trial period in the crypt, I made a bunch of mistakes, ran into phishing, sold it earlier than necessary, kept the shitcoins until they devalued, yielded to emotions, but as time passed, I learned to avoid these mistakes, I began to find new ways to make money on the crypt and they turned a huge amount. So no mistakes in such a relatively new area, like a crypt, can not do, but you should not stop and be disappointed, everything is just beginning) Good luck to all!
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

mistakes make us more careful, mistakes are indeed unpleasant things, but from that we can take lessons. In making decisions in crypto trading, we often make mistakes because of calculations and predictions. But don't give up we have to try and learn from the mistakes we made yesterday.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

Previously I also made a lot of mistakes that caused a large loss. From me I am not careful about phishing links until I lose my assets because I bought Altcoin and there was a panic sell. From my previous mistakes, of course I really learned how this crypto world works. And until now I continue to be careful about suspicious things.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:03:19 PM

This does not mean that you need to strive to make mistakes, and that means that you just do not fear to make them!
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:17:54 PM

If you make a mistake, of course, you don't give up. As an investor or bounty hunter, of course, you often make mistakes. And after making a mistake you try again and the results will definitely be better. We must be strong in doing this work and if the market improves we will make a lot of profits.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: