Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:25:28 PM

I certainly agree with you. I have also commited anlot of mistakes here in crypto world and we can't deny the fact that it is something that we could learn from. Mistakes teach us to do better. I have also losses but I consider it as a challenge for me to learn more.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:27:30 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

We can learn many things by making mistakes. I do not afraid to face many mistakes because I know that I cna achieve more things by facing mistakes. I can improve myself through committing mistakes. I keep learning and I will apply to it for me to become successful investor.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:39:44 PM

right because with no mistakes we do not know what we have done wrong, because with these errors will be a good thing someday for our success

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:49:11 PM

People always need mistakes to grow more and gain more experience. This is what I often tell my children. The failure created me today and I'm happy with it.
When I started trading in the crypto market in 2015, I had a lot of failures, always looking for FUD and FOMO. But now I have my own strategy and have a pretty big fortune.
the newbies should not fear failure. Try to play loudly from age 18-25. because at that time you had nothing to lose, you still have health to be rich in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:51:23 PM

Don't be afraid of having or making a mistakes. though if you repeat the same mistake again then you are not learning from it.
Mistakes and faults are the best teacher we have we should learn alot and we can't avoid having it bad at the process.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

Mistakes are really necessary for you to succeed in the future. for instance, why does Jack Ma want to read about the mistakes of the giants before?
They want to read the failures of the previous ones to gain experience. and we also need to learn a lot and fail much to be successful in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:11:56 PM

Yeah but you have to learn from other mistakes. Like when market was on moon and i had healthy profit to earn. Then i became greedy and loose everything.  Form theron its difficult to reach again to that level. So just be patient and when you achieve your total then sell your stock and move on. Second  always invest in top coin only.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:46:10 PM

But then again even if one proactively invests or participate in new opportunities then there is always risk of loosing big amount just analyse whatt happened to investment in even good icos from last 12 to 14 months and you will know how it feels to see your investments in more than 90% loss. So i think we should take only calculated risks and only invest in high quality projects.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

Mistakes are the lessons which makes us stronger and confident.Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.
Someone has said that "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them"
We can groom ourselves only when we admit or we know that we have done mistakes.
Only thing is that we should move on and never regret regarding the mistakes which we have done.
At the moment , I should say that cryptocurrencies and markets are beginner's guide.
Lot more to come in future.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:57:45 PM

Yeah but you have to learn from other mistakes. Like when market was on moon and i had healthy profit to earn. Then i became greedy and loose everything.  Form theron its difficult to reach again to that level. So just be patient and when you achieve your total then sell your stock and move on. Second  always invest in top coin only.
all the problems and losses in this market exist because of the greed of people. you just have to set amount of money which is comfortable for you

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:58:26 PM

right because with no mistakes we do not know what we have done wrong, because with these errors will be a good thing someday for our success

actually, from that mistake we can learn to be better, because that mistake is our journey that can make us learn to be better. so as long as we travel, but we make a mistake then we don't regret it all.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:01:25 PM

Of course, it is true but it is easy to say harder to act, yeah we are allowed to make mistakes but most of us are afraid of it, we are afraid of losing as like as we are afraid of drawning when we want to learn how to swim, but those with goals would over come that.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:03:33 PM

I agree with the title of this topic. In cryptocurrency fear only arises when market conditions are negative while if market conditions are positive then the fear is not there at all. So, why should we be afraid to make mistakes? Precisely when we make a mistake we have gained valuable experience to continue to struggle to survive in cryptocurrency.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:12:23 PM

Once I was very keenly experienced losses. But then I realized that the cryptocurrency market is very risky and every person makes mistakes.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:02:47 AM

Always put safety first, and that makes me learn and research thoroughly before doing something. With the same investment, it helps me limit mistakes. Don't be afraid of mistakes that don't think to be subjective when doing anything
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

Of course everyone has mistakes in each of them. Because from there we learn a lot to no longer make the same mistakes. Because I personally also have a very fatal error that makes me learn a lot in this crypto.
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

Before doing something, we should understand what we are going to do and how the process of going forward, so that we can have confidence in what we do. In crypto investment, we must also understand what we are investing in and how price movements occur, and what factors can influence the change in prices. Thus, we will have an idea of ​​the future of crypto in the future and not hesitate to determine choices in investing. Crypto prices are never stable, always change at any time, don't be afraid of defeat if we are sure of what we choose. The most important thing is to do what you believe in based on good knowledge, and if it fails, don't give up because surely crypto will increase in price and you will get profit through crypto investment.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:32:38 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I agree with you that mistakes are a stepping stone for us to be better! That's also why we have light bulbs to use! Those who see mistakes as a true failure, I think they will be hard to become successful
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:23:51 PM

We are humans and mistake is part of our growing up it would be a good teacher to make us better person same herein crypto currency of you failed in your previous decision make it a stepping stone to be come a good crypto trader. No one is perfect accept failure but make learn to it.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:35:16 PM

In every first attempt, not everyone hit the mark. Most of us commit mistakes and it can't be avoided. It is a part of learning process. We learn from our mistakes and because of the learning, in the next try, it will be minimized. Nobody is perfect. In my experience of trading, I lose many times but I learned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: