Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:11:19 AM

Crpto is very volatile and risky making mistakes in crypto is so bad because you cant turn back your time and money. You must be aware in every move or decision to make. Although if you think that your making mistakes but you just can handle then your learning from you mistake.
Use that for your enhancement, it's correct that making mistakes inside this industry won't be able to recover your loses, but it will help you to figured out what to do next, no one can avoid mistakes as some times fluctuations is really unexpected, you have to study deeper and never to regret use it as an inspiration not to do it again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:24:45 AM

Manking mistakes is one o those factor that makes any successful rich person anything he/she is today. In fact, risk taking cannot be disassociated from any real success story. TThus, people with mind for taking the biggest of risks make it better than those not wanting to go outside their mediocre mind..

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:48:36 AM

I had made too many mistakes trading crypto in 2017-2018 and I am very very careful now before investing my money in any coin.I am making a very strict research of any Ico I am going to take a part in.l am also doing the same with any bounty campaign.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:54:49 AM

I had made too many mistakes trading crypto in 2017-2018 and I am very very careful now before investing my money in any coin.I am making a very strict research of any Ico I am going to take a part in.l am also doing the same with any bounty campaign.

It is true that we must be truly observant in choosing the projects we follow, I am also very careful in the campaign bounty that I live with, more investment in ICO.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:57:24 AM

well it is generally true that dont be afraid to make mistakes as it is ladder to get a level up in experience and getting a better version of yourself. While this hold true in many cases but every-time things dont goes the same way. You will never wanna make mistake which will cause you your life or loved ones.
Moreover in terms of trading you will never wanna get a lesson on the trade off of your whole life savings.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:59:17 AM

Mistake in crypto currency is almost certain as every trader in one way or the other have made mistakes.  But the best is to learn how to learn from your mistakes to avoid futher recurrence

sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:59:34 AM

All of us have done thing with mistakes, were not perfect to done a perfect choice. We live besides our mistake and dont let your guard down beaten by painful events of life. Like here in crypto currency, you should know everything get to loss their money like you, and look what they are now. Still standing and believing in crypto currency. Sitting back cant turn around our time. Just be open, be strong, everything will be okey as you treat mistake as good

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

I think it would be very sad to make a mistake and lose a huge amount of money. Therefore, I believe that mistakes need to be competent.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:47:45 AM

Mistake in crypto currency is almost certain as every trader in one way or the other have made mistakes.  But the best is to learn how to learn from your mistakes to avoid futher recurrence

Experienced traders are not afraid of doing some mistakes. They are simply very cautious as certainly, they want to avoid them by all means. The more you trade, the fewer mistakes you make. I am sure of it.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:43:06 AM

Everyday i make mistakes and learn something new from it.Sometimes those are just so silly that I curse myself hehehe LOL.That is what making mistakes help a person grow and there is nothing more which gives more impact than self learning.Experimenting learning discussing its all are part and parcel of our lives.Rather than just sitting and watching the show better give it a try.Today or never.But that doesn't mean we should push our luck too far.Trading without emotion is the best way.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:22:50 AM

Everyday i make mistakes and learn something new from it.Sometimes those are just so silly that I curse myself hehehe LOL.That is what making mistakes help a person grow and there is nothing more which gives more impact than self learning.Experimenting learning discussing its all are part and parcel of our lives.Rather than just sitting and watching the show better give it a try.Today or never.But that doesn't mean we should push our luck too far.Trading without emotion is the best way.
you're really really excited.  Grin
i like your words "today or never"
but, i think trading without emotion will be a little difficult for some people including me because everyone has emotions.

right now i'm still trading with my emotions, but i'm trying not to be afraid of making mistakes.i also made a few mistakes and i thought it was natural, i also condemned myself for that. because that's what made me not stop learning. i am sure that if i make a mistake and keep learning to correct mistakes, one day i will succeed.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:43:57 AM

In bitcoin industry there are no space for people who are scared of lossing money,scared of making mistakes if youre like this get out and find another type of industry where youll be more confident,they say the phrase no pain no gain for a reason and you will learn that lesson once you have experience failure

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:21 AM

With diversification and not investing more than you can afford to lose, you will be less anxious and fearful of having made the wrong mistakes. I also think investing in better-ranked projects brings more peace of mind, since in the long run they are more likely to be around than projects ranked 300 or 400.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:08:43 AM

In bitcoin industry there are no space for people who are scared of lossing money,scared of making mistakes if youre like this get out and find another type of industry where youll be more confident,they say the phrase no pain no gain for a reason and you will learn that lesson once you have experience failure
Market seems to be very volatile, it keeps on moving ups and downs unexpectedly. We have to realize that this industry is not all about winning, and is not always on its glory days. We make mistakes, we encounter failures along the way and disappointment comes into place. It may not be easy to handle such situation but it all depends on how positive we are to respond towards it, how well we're able to manage it and survive. Let's accept the fact that life's like that and we to teach ourselves to take a look at the brighter side and trust that everything will be fine. It's vital that we learn to embrace failures and internalize the lessons it taught us. Learn from bad and good experiences as these would also teach us to be more responsible, be more efficient the next time and be more creative to make the right decisions. Market fluctuations are perfectly normal and should not prompt us to panic and change course. If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:55:59 AM

Everyone makes the mistakes on this market, for example, I also make mistakes when I do not sell the shitcoins and hold them.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:28:27 AM

The market is volatile that the price is still changing to ups and downs unexpectedly, that is why i always keep making mistakes in cryptocurrency because i always encounter disappoints and failures from my expectations. But from all of those mistakes i am continuously learning more about cryptocurrency it makes me become more successful, that is why i keep investing my funds in cryptocurrency and taking risk, not to commit another mistake but for me to learn and to change all of my failures into success. Eventually, i have found an exchange which is a good trading platform that has a high security it is called Darb Finance. Most of my trading activities are in Darb because i can easily convert all of my fiat and altcoins into bitcoin and vice versa.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:37:54 AM

Making mistakes is normal. I give all mistakes because not all the professionals in this matter. As for me, the more mistakes you make, the more experience you have.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:59:03 AM

its normal and natural as human sometimes we make a mistake, but we must fix that and doing more better, so we didnt have to do same mistake in the future.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:23:40 AM

Mistake in crypto currency is almost certain as every trader in one way or the other have made mistakes.  But the best is to learn how to learn from your mistakes to avoid futher recurrence
[/quot
the most important thing is that you learn from that mistake and don't repeat the same mistake twice. You are right every trader experiences mistakes in their trade, and you must learn to avoid that mistake by learning what you lack is
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:05:06 PM

Experienced traders are not afraid of doing some mistakes. They are simply very cautious as certainly, they want to avoid them by all means. The more you trade, the fewer mistakes you make. I am sure of it.

Experienced traders know that they can make mistakes, and they are not afraid to try new things to learn new things. Caution is taught even to novice traders,,, but experienced ones know why the caution must be made. It is not to avoid risk, but to mitigate it,,, being disciplined, and never allowing yourself to be in danger of losing it all. Anyway, experience builds a trader but only if they learn from the mistakes!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: