Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:22:25 PM

Mistakes are quite normal, because people are capable of making mistakes. It’s quite normal if people make mistakes but don’t need to make a big problem out of it. I think it's normal to make mistakes and people should make them.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

Mistakes are quite normal, because people are capable of making mistakes. It’s quite normal if people make mistakes but don’t need to make a big problem out of it. I think it's normal to make mistakes and people should make them.
The one who does nothing is not mistaken. To err is human. The main thing that it was a mistake and not a specially fraudulent fraud. But I tend to believe people.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:10:59 PM

The same lesson I got from my trading experience. If you are not ready to lose - do not start trading. I don't know no one who did not lose at the first time. My mistake was not enough of patience, early sell.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:16:58 PM

The same lesson I got from my trading experience. If you are not ready to lose - do not start trading. I don't know no one who did not lose at the first time. My mistake was not enough of patience, early sell.

There is saying that goes "No guts, No Glory". The best way to learn and near perfection is by making mistakes, In the crypto world you have lose to gain some.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:18:39 PM

Of course you need to have the courage to take risks when investing. You can buy all your money Bitcoin and wait. But it will not bring that desired mega profit. You need to buy new and promising cryptocurrencies, such as Sound Money Coin. Yes, it is very risky because the coin is very young, but it can really bring tangible profits.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:14:57 PM

Making mistake is a lesson for us mistakes will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency because we csm learn a lesson and take the knowledge on the second step on cryptocurrency.This will be the most good happen once you make mistakes because you can make adjustments and new strategies.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:09:21 PM

Making mistake is a lesson for us mistakes will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency because we csm learn a lesson and take the knowledge on the second step on cryptocurrency.This will be the most good happen once you make mistakes because you can make adjustments and new strategies.
I agree , there is no experience without mistakes , mistakes make you change and take something right in yourself

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistakes made us perfect,but only if we know how to use those mistakes as reference in life

We are humans and we are entitled to make wrong doings but in a matter that we will not made same mistakes again because thats stupidity

In crypto its pretty normal that we made wrong decisions beca7e of volatility and nothing can prevent from that.but thats part of learning specially in trading
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:38:14 PM

I think that there are some mistakes after which it is difficult to live. Recently saw a thread in the forum where the person made a mistake when sent to 1500ETH)
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Totally agree with you.  If a person has decided to engage in cryptocurrency, he definitely should not be alarmist.  You need to be ready for different situations.  You really need to learn from your mistakes, because at the same time you get invaluable experience. Make informed decisions listening to the advice of someone else, do as you need.  Because in the end result, if the situation goes wrong, there will be nobody to blame.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:18:38 PM

indeed because I think mistakes are a natural thing in life and also mistakes will not always have a bad impact, because we can take a few lessons from there, and I agree mistakes can lead us to achieve success but that applies if we can learn from previous mistakes
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:09:30 PM

I think that there are some mistakes after which it is difficult to live. Recently saw a thread in the forum where the person made a mistake when sent to 1500ETH)

I'm not sure it's an error, I saw the sender's wallet address. It only has about 1500 ETH, so even if he is mistaken in filling the ETH, number of fee for the transaction, it can't be that high like that
reformatTor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

My mistakes bring me a lot of experience. I'm trying to use it for my own good. That is why it seems to me that we should not be afraid of mistakes.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:15:52 PM

To me mistakes is nothing anymore I have done countless mistakes in the past and as a matter of fact im glad I did those mistakes because if I haven't make those mistakes I wouldnt have made it this far,for example I invested in mining rigs that till date I never make half of the money invested back and I switched to hunting bounties and airdrops which gives better results so I did regret and said I should have invested the money in coins but this mistake only makes me stronger

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:02:24 PM

When you make mistake, never forget that it is for a purpose. So you need to ask yourself the lesson it is meant to teach.
When you find it and learn, it will be hard for you to repeat it again.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:54:48 PM

Getting involve in crypto needs some courage and believe in the technology for you to achieve success even though you will make mistakes on your pathway but sometimes mistake is meant to a happen for a reason in able for you to progress well in the nearest future.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:59:01 PM

The market somehow dictates to your psychology when I red, good decision making becomes a problem.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

crypto is full of speculation and you will not know what will happen in the future, if you are afraid to take steps you will lose the opportunity to make a profit, do not be afraid to make mistakes because in crypto there are many risks to be faced, when we make mistakes then we will be more careful and will not make the same mistakes in the future
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:56:41 PM

Unfortunately, this is a problem for many people. They give up at the first difficulty or error. And this is not correct. We need to move further to achieve the goal.  Embarrassed
The volatility of the crypto market is not acceptable by most people. If someone is afraid of it, it is normal. The risk is too big, and the money you invest can turn zero at any moment.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:24:28 AM

And what to do if the market situation is very bad for 2 years already? And any our action could bring much more profit. There are people who have not seen bullrun and for them cryptocurrency is a very strong disappointment. But I believe that there will remain in this industry people who are fighting for the product and try to learn from mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: