Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:25:30 PM

I make all mistakes and that's fine.  In general, if they are not done then nothing happens.  It seems to me that it is better to make a mistake once and then do everything right than to lose all the time.
labuan

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

Yes i agree with your opinion, because in some moment we think we making some mistake but in the future maybe the mistake will make you profit. Like me, i invest my money in cryptocurrency, i think that will make me lost my money, but i got big profit.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

Afraid to make mistakes is a mistake. We can not avoid to do mistakes. We should learn on it and try not to repeat them in future. We should count all risks and be ready to consequence of our actions. If we will be afraid to make mistakes we just will do nothing.

Actually you are saying the truth. Whenever human try to avoid mistakes, to them is already a mistake. Mistake come for us to learn from. As a trader, i had to mistake some senseless mistake before i was able to learn how to avoid them on shortterm and longterm trade. Based on my mistake in the past, i heard nothing to be afraid of these days becasue i have learn.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:39:51 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

It is really what you say. We should not be afraid of failure. Whatever opportunities are in plain sight then we should be able to take them. Wwe do our best and we will see the results later. Success or failure will all be valuable lessons and experiences. We must dare to try. If we are afraid of mistakes we will never be able to progress and develop forever. Every error and failure is the beginning to success. As well as the crypto currency condition that very requires us to be careful in moving. We should always do an analysis for every decision we will make so that we can minimize the possibility of failure.
andibongkol

Activity: 868

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:18:27 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Yes, sometimes from these mistakes we get learning and experience to do better in the future. And everyone will surely get a situation where they have never experienced it and they have to make a decision when the situation occurs. So, don't despair when you make a mistake, it will make you better in the future.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:23:17 PM

whether you want or not you will make mistake,making mistake can not be avoided.try to be cautious .make sure that you will never make mistake in your life's turning point.you will not get chance everyday,so make sure you will not make mistake you get biggest chance of your life.learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrency.then probability of making mistake will reduced at optimum level.being afraid of making mistake is a natural fact but never let your fear hampering your decision.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:26:54 PM

Yes, sometimes from these mistakes we get learning and experience to do better in the future. And everyone will surely get a situation where they have never experienced it and they have to make a decision when the situation occurs. So, don't despair when you make a mistake, it will make you better in the future.

It could be a sort of learning for all of us and from that we have to change it, and to make another ways for not occurring again.
I know we can't actually scape from that cause we are just a human and nobody's perfect, but we can make it to minimize. There is nothing to worried for committing any mistakes we've made cause that is normal.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:29:16 PM

I made a lot of mistakes.  But I'm not sorry about one.  Because this is my life and every day I learn to live in the world of cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:30:24 PM

you have every reason, every mistake is learning to be better, we also acquire experience and knowledge to minimize those mistakes or avoid doing them (especially in trading)

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:30 PM

Mistakes should be recognized, I'm not afraid anymore of committing mistakes in investing especially with crypto's. But I'm learning from those mistakes that I committed before but when choosing an investment it helped me to grow in this industry.
Unfortunately, this is a problem for many people. They give up at the first difficulty or error. And this is not correct. We need to move further to achieve the goal.  Embarrassed
People who wants to achieve their goal shouldn't give up.

That's right, giving up not only takes the effort that we have spent and it also takes away almost all the money we have invested in. This is a huge failure, must know to seize the opportunity and have to turn to fail to overcome mistakes. And success  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

My biggest mistake was not selling at the top of the last bullrun.  I guess I got too greedy.  I kinda fell into the trap when people were saying bitcoin would go to a million dollars and such.  I feel like an idiot but at least I'm owning up to my mistakes and attempting to help newbies.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:16:41 PM

The fact is that mistakes lead to the collapse of the vast majority of players. It is very difficult to get into the game again. I think you give bad advice. We should be afraid to make a mistake. You need to understand the processes that occur in crypto and constantly improve your knowledge. This will avoid fatal errors.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:41:39 PM

Mistakes should be allowed and are not afraid of this , because of the mistakes we can become stronger , the main thing in the future to try not to fall on the same mistakes and develop in your direction
I think it's better to learn from the mistakes of other people in order to make fewer mistakes. In cryptocurrency market one mistake can take away everything from you

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:42:47 PM

Thanks for your opinion. I learned a lot from you, and i think if we making mistake we will alnalysis the trouble form the mistake and will not make more mistake like we have do before. And i think many people is not ready for a risk and got a mistake.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

We must dare to make very big decisions because this can also determine your future. The risks that we must face and you must be sure that what you have done will give you results. And don't be afraid to make mistakes because it will lead to success.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

Some mistakes must be avoided like:

1. Buying some shit coins and expecting it's going to make you lambo, only to see that it was actually a death trap.
2 . Buying some scammer ICO and later crying fowl.
3 . buying of pumped coin with the hope that it will never com down.

Some of the above are just ways by which someone can fail without due consultation.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:27:51 PM

I still do not understand why people are afraid to make mistakes.  Because these will also help them to conduct their business better.  As for me, this is the best we can do.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

I made months of researches about the blockchain and the cryptocurrency in 2016 before i arrive to this world. Started to make some profits, made many coins from the bounties and airdrops in first my 1 year. And that time i felt that i have learned everything in this market and soon i will become a rich person. After i think about that in 3 days i got scammed twice and lost a lot of money.. I thought that i was pro in cryptocurrency and i got scammed. We shouldn't speak like i am pro or something otherwise you could loose. But also after scamming i understood that everythin would be possible in this world and we have to be very very carefully and wise every second we spend in here..
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:41:09 PM

I still do not understand why people are afraid to make mistakes.  Because these will also help them to conduct their business better.  As for me, this is the best we can do.
people do not want to lose their money, so they do not want to make any mistakes. the best thing we can do is talk about our mistakes so that others will not commit them

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:02:27 PM

I am philosophical about my mistakes. I try to draw conclusions from these mistakes and adjust my strategy for investing and trading. It seems to me that every person makes mistakes in the crypto world. This is a normal stage of development of skills and experience. Mistakes are very frustrating for some people and they leave. It makes me sad. I think that we should be able to constantly work on ourselves in order to become successful people. Including in the cryptoindustry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: