Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:18:44 PM

No body is perfect. Every persons make mistakes in their life. Same we make mistake in trading but we need to control ourself from emotions. Then we will overcome every mistakes and we will become success.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:51:08 PM

I make all mistakes and that's fine.  In general, if they are not done then nothing happens.  It seems to me that it is better to make a mistake once and then do everything right than to lose all the time.
There is nothing bad in making mistakes but it is very important to learn from it, those who are doing mistake again and again but not learning from it are those who gonna lose, foolish people will only buy without thinking at green so chances of profit will be minimum, so mistakes are part of life, don’t afraid of it but make sure you learn something from it.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:27:21 AM

I make all mistakes and that's fine.  In general, if they are not done then nothing happens.  It seems to me that it is better to make a mistake once and then do everything right than to lose all the time.
There is nothing bad in making mistakes but it is very important to learn from it, those who are doing mistake again and again but not learning from it are those who gonna lose, foolish people will only buy without thinking at green so chances of profit will be minimum, so mistakes are part of life, don’t afraid of it but make sure you learn something from it.

The main thing that you in the future to correct their mistakes and did not allow them again , a lot of people who make mistakes and repeat them again and again

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:33:03 AM

The main thing that you in the future to correct their mistakes and did not allow them again , a lot of people who make mistakes and repeat them again and again
We can't escaped of caught into that cause we aren't perfect all the time but we can only make it minimize. Every mistakes have it bad returns and that is why we should be careful and think it for many times before we have the final decision to make. The hardest part of our life is to make the right decision in a short period of time.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:52:42 AM

yeah that is the problem, people always repeated the same mistake again and again. once you know what is the problem learn it why you got that problem and find a solution how to solve it, not abandon the mistake but learn from it and don't afraid from making mistakes. people learn from mistake.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:17:07 AM

Fear is always part of human life and most especially the fear of failure have made so many individuals not to even try, well I have good news for all of us its not bad to fail but it bad to remain a failure. If you invested in any project before and it sims you failed due to circumstances you can not control don't blame your self too much you have to move on and keep trying.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

Fear is always part of human life and most especially the fear of failure have made so many individuals not to even try, well I have good news for all of us its not bad to fail but it bad to remain a failure. If you invested in any project before and it sims you failed due to circumstances you can not control don't blame your self too much you have to move on and keep trying.
Making the same mistakes again is a huge sin,if you find your invested projects going to lose its value then better try to minimize the losses then go for complete loss.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:24:37 AM

That's why, to reduce the mistakes, sometimes, you need to avoid things that caused you to be afraid with. So, I just recommending you to not to invest.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

not all things are easy to do and accept a bitter reality, I think if you just talk of course everything feels easy but if you do it it's a very difficult thing I think especially facing a very large loss of course it makes stress
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:30:42 AM

not all things are easy to do and accept a bitter reality, I think if you just talk of course everything feels easy but if you do it it's a very difficult thing I think especially facing a very large loss of course it makes stress
of course it will cause a pressure on their soul, but for stress and not learning from experience and choosing to fall on the same mistakes I think that is a very stupid choice.

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:46:53 PM

If investors use all of their fund to invest, especially invest into only one project, they should fear that someday they might lose all of their money. However, fear or not fear, the risk of losing all money is high, high enough to feel fear about potential bankruptcy and they should have their second plans in worst case if their investments end with total loses.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

If you are just a beginner you must not afraid of making mistakes, because of those mistakes that we've been done it teaches us a lesson and those mistakes that we do makes us a better person and we are gaining knowledge because of the mistakes that we do. For example in trading if you doesn't have any knowledge on trading and you already start trading and you've got scam, you better not get on a bad mood but you will be laugh on that happening because you know your mistakes in which you didn't study on how trading are happening so that you must not know what do trading already happen in a real trading. In trading you must have the prior knowledge to avoid those people who are trying to deceive you. For now I'm starting to gain those knowledge from experiences and mistakes that I've did so that I usually avoid those suspicious trader. For now I'm start trading in bittreo in which I am getting some knowledge and the way you transact in this platform is very good because the withdrawal and depositing is very fast and don't have any hassle. You must not afraid on the mistakes that you've done because of this you will became a great person and this mistakes will serves you a lesson not to try it again.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:13:48 PM

Of course, do not need to be afraid to make mistakes. We need to use the opportunities that we have. But again, everyone is responsible for their choices and their actions.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:08:23 PM

That's correct by don't afraid for making any mistakes in trading because this is the main problem of all. But for me don't afraid because this is a big lesson for me to learn up those wrong in my life.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Making the same mistakes again is a huge sin,if you find your invested projects going to lose its value then better try to minimize the losses then go for complete loss.

LOL. What kind of sin are you talking about? Investing has a zero associated with the religion and investors are thinking differently than ordinary people. Investment decisions are risky decisions and only strong risk managers are able to manipulate it. 

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:14:17 PM

That's why, to reduce the mistakes, sometimes, you need to avoid things that caused you to be afraid with. So, I just recommending you to not to invest.
I agree with you.
But investing in cryptocurrency can be a good way to make money.
Therefore, sometimes you have to take risks and make mistakes that can lead you to panic.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:11:19 AM

Mistake is a normal thing might happened to us, when we got a pick it could be turn in good and bad. Just accept whatever get done because its our choice not made by others. Just learn from that mistake to be more precise and have high win percentage
pgran

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:42:12 PM

mistakes are inevitable, especially when you are learning something new. through mistakes you will be able to figure out what works and doesn't. with time, you tend to speed up the learning process.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:03:00 PM

I think that mistakes are normal and it seems to me that people in general are such creatures who are obliged to make big mistakes, because when people learn they should understand that they will make mistakes. Perhaps this is a necessary measure.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:41:02 AM

of course it will cause a pressure on their soul, but for stress and not learning from experience and choosing to fall on the same mistakes I think that is a very stupid choice.

for a trader to make mistakes is a natural thing because then we can improve the strategy we will do to minimize the risk of further losses. if we can easily experience stress because we have felt the losses that occur, you should have to go to stop the cryptocurrency trade and never come back again, because before you can do cryptocurrency trading of course we must be able to bear all the risks that will be faced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: