Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104695 times)
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:51:33 AM

There's a big Polish crowdfunding website polakpotrafi.pl maybe it's worth adding there, too? I've never used this website, but heard a lot and Poland has big crypto community
I use this website from time to time. They don't accept cryptos. Maybe in future?
I hope more and more site owners will see the opp and advantages of using crypto instead of fiat currencies Smiley
Your mahogany business seems really great, I'm waiting till this trees24 website starts and I'll buy some Smiley
Thanks K-D! We try our best to make it done asap. Big advantage now is that people can buy cheap BTL on Bittrex and later buy Mahogany Trees with BTL and also with CDT and NXT. Also we will fix the pools to have them working again, after the small algorithm change. 
All the best!

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:10:15 AM

Serios, mahogany trees?

Voi baieti trageti teapá la Americani sau chiar sunteti seriosi?

Cam greu de crezut.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:24:03 AM

Serios, mahogany trees? Voi baieti trageti teapá la Americani sau chiar sunteti seriosi?
Cam greu de crezut.
RO:
Pentru romani e greu, ca dupa ce i-au furat politicienii si asa-zisii finantisti nu mai cred nimic si sufla si in iaurt. Mai exista si oameni normali in Romania. SI mai e si proverbul foarte adevarat: "hotzul de hotz se teme!"  Sper sa nu te numeri printre ei. Oricum, cu americanii e mai greu din cauza legilor lor aiurite privind investitiile dar vom gasi o solutie sa poata beneficia si ei de acest proiect. Problema e alta, nu sunte, politicieni ca sa fim bogati si sa avem bani sa dezvoltam proiectul rapid, asa ca mergem cu pasi inceti dar siguri.

EN:
For Romanians is difficult to believe anything after so-called politicians and financiers have stolen everything in the country! Now most Romanians don't believe anything and they "blow into cold yogurt". But, there are also normal people in Romania. And there's very true proverb: "Thief of tieves fears!" I hope you are not among them. However, with the Americans is more difficult because of their crazy laws on investment but we will find a solution so they also can benefit from this project. Another problem is that we are not politicians to be rich and have big amounts of money to develop the project quickly, so we go step by step.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:43:03 AM

Cool, I'm glad to hear it, we have enough scam coins around here.

I own all the RomaniaCoin domains so I'm curious how BitLeu works out.

Thanks and good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:14:03 AM

Cool, I'm glad to hear it, we have enough scam coins around here.
I own all the RomaniaCoin domains so I'm curious how BitLeu works out.
Thanks and good luck!
Thanks a lot and good luck to you too!

Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:15:32 AM

Here is the idea of Alicea, owner of CDT coin, one of our partners in the trees and other economical projects: 
Q:  What does market intervention mean Huh
A: It means: There's a Detk Defence Fund. When the price would go lower, we will buy some Detks. When it would go higher, we will sell some. The idea is to have a stabile or constant exchange rate, because this makes the currency (not only crypto) solid and reliable. There will be a closed circuit of some CDT and BTC that will be used only to make the price run sideways and therefore protect the exchange rate. We hope that this helps people esteem, respect their own money and make Detk a good currency for the users to pay for services or goods.
This mechanism, together with the services where you can buy real goods (like Bitenergi, trees24, Baltic amber etc) should make our coin great.

However, we must also be careful of dumpers... We work together with Alicea on our trading platform for Trees & Bees, the Trees24 Project.

madian

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

New warning on bittrex:  This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest.

I have enough BTL millions so I will not be able to increase the volume this time.

I have to say Teodor that I like how you started to communicate your thoughts regarding BTL and its integration with real life projects. However - and you know my opinion- progress, even small,  has to be made constantly so that investors stay connected with the coin project.
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

New warning on bittrex:  This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest.
I have enough BTL millions so I will not be able to increase the volume this time.
I have to say Teodor that I like how you started to communicate your thoughts regarding BTL and its integration with real life projects. However - and you know my opinion- progress, even small,  has to be made constantly so that investors stay connected with the coin project.
Will not happen on Bittrex, there are volumes again. I will come with more info soon about our eco and real life projects and where we are now with them. Thanks for staying with us.

Teodor

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:29:54 PM

Please vote us here:
https://cryptoine.com/voting
No registering needed; every 24 hours!
Thank you!

k_d

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:24:24 PM

Please vote us here:
Thank you!

Voted! It's the eco alliance of your coin and Cassubian Detk? They were added to that exchange today
Teodor

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:54:18 PM

Please vote us here:
Thank you!
Voted! It's the eco alliance of your coin and Cassubian Detk? They were added to that exchange today
Yes, it is! Thanks!

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

new pool here:

http://btl.poolerino.com

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:49:02 AM

Update regarding BitLeu
New pool available !

http://btl.poolerino.com

Thank you for staying with us, new updates coming soon !
Teodor

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:23:11 AM

As some of you already may know, our group BitEnergi & AustroCasa Intl, powered by Bitleu, are testing now a 5KWp solar and wind power system.

I will let you know the results in about one month. I expect to have all tests done and then to mount these system on eco active houses we build all over Romania and in some EU countries. I will come back then with some important details regarding energy issue.

You will be able then to calculate if it worth to use the system to power your rigs also. The system will be sold only by Bitleu and it is at very affordable price, 1 third of EU market's price, so it might be a solution for mining rigs owners too.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:18:08 AM

As some of you already may know, our group BitEnergi & AustroCasa Intl, powered by Bitleu, are testing now a 5KWp solar and wind power system.

I will let you know the results in about one month. I expect to have all tests done and then to mount these system on eco active houses we build all over Romania and in some EU countries. I will come back then with some important details regarding energy issue.

You will be able then to calculate if it worth to use the system to power your rigs also. The system will be sold only by Bitleu and it is at very affordable price, 1 third of EU market's price, so it might be a solution for mining rigs owners too.

Thank you for the good work, Teodor! I really appreciate your efforts to promote the coin, despite the market situation. I'm sure that things will soon change for the better as a result of your works.
Teodor

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:31:55 AM

Thank you for the good work, Teodor! I really appreciate your efforts to promote the coin, despite the market situation. I'm sure that things will soon change for the better as a result of your works.
For market revival, we have now a good pool and also will have soon a market intervention, as Alicea from CDT coins is calling it, so BTL's value will increase back to normal. It is a long-term sustainable coin, who can see this will understand its value.

Sakura, remember, it took years for Bitcoin to become what is today! Bitleu will have its value increased after people will see each of the projects implemented step by step, and this is what we do. To develop a mixt green energy system as this one of 5KWp is not that easy as mining coins! It takes time, efforts and money, but we will make it.

Probably, I could spend those money for bumping and dumping the coin, but it is not our team's goal to do that. Who can see and understand this facts good for them , who do not understand and sells the BTL cheap, probably will have regrets later, but this is own decission of the individual, and I do not want to push any person, they have the right to decide what to do with their money and life.

So, happy mining or trading to everyone!

Teodor

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:11:04 AM

Some good news start:  

Bitleu (BTL) Growth (647.55 %)
Market Cap  $ 11,690
Volume (24h)    20 BTC    $ 6,625
Available Supply    20,694,424 BTL

New pool: http://btl.poolerino.com
Trade: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BTL

madian

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:34:39 AM

Yes, it was an impressive market intervention. Even if I didn't expect it so soon, I am no longer a top Bitleu investor Smiley
Teodor

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:40:21 AM

Yes, it was an impressive market intervention. Even if I didn't expect it so soon, I am no longer a top Bitleu investor Smiley
Nice phrase, sounds good: "Impressive Market Intervention" !
Thinking to use it for marketing the coin Smiley

madian

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:23:32 AM

It's royalty free Teodor, you can use it of course Smiley. If you want and if it's not too much trouble, when you want to design and implement the marketing campaign let me know. I'd like to pitch in some ideas if needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: