Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104696 times)
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:05:38 AM

Bitleu added to c-cex.com exchange as vote winner!

https://c-cex.com/?p=btl-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=btl-usd

Welcome!

WOW! Thank you very much!
Happy trading frieds ! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

Bitleu is listed on moola.io as of now.
No one was submitting it, it was just noticed by them I think.

Thank you, moola.io !
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:15:19 PM

Bitleu is listed on moola.io as of now.
No one was submitting it, it was just noticed by them I think.
Thank you, moola.io !
Maybe Crocko, he has sent some requests I think!

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

BTL grow stronger every day, and this is the reason for it was just noticed by moola.io

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:24:37 PM

Hi everyone !

I have been updating the OP with the following:

• The new coin design made by our supporters. The original was too blurry and hard to read. We have decided to change the text appearing on the coin and add the second site that has the translation in English.
  • Added our facebook fan page, please like us there !
  • Bitleu was added to cryptoaltex.com and c-cex.com exchanges, now you can find the links in OP
  • Various resources like www.coinmarketcap.com and www.moola.io

There will be real medallions with the design of the coin available in the close future.
Please keep voting for us on cryptorush.in and mintpal.com.
Thanks for staying with us, we are still developing, the team is working behind the scenes.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

OH WOW everyday I see advancement and improvement in BITLEU..This is so cool. I just have t finish some back log jobs today but tomorrow I am going to do a lot more for Bitleu as it is one of my most favorite coins!! Smiley
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

Any working pool with more than 1 miner ? http://btl.coinsprofit.com is down, I switched to http://thepool.pw/btl but I'm "solo" mining there.
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:56:30 AM

The boiling pot here is project that has the purpose to encourage regular people to use cryptocurrencies. We are not making it centralized, we are not the one that will issue any new coins.

The people will label the coin depending on it's value. Value is something that is given by the community, not by one person. At first, the international community will give value to this coin, next, the Romanians. There will be many for sure that will not label it as you say. I had various reactions from business owners I have been talking to in Romania: Some are immediately saying it is a good idea and that they are willing to accept BitLeu as a payment in their business, the others are just staying neutral. As of now I still have to find one that will label it as scam.

One of the next steps in the project is the reward given to the companies that will start accepting BitLeu as a form of payment. We will see how many of the very known Romanian companies will come in front and accept this kind of payment.

I will tell you about two companies that immediately said yes to BitLeu:

www.prostore.ro - one of the oldest computer store in Romania - older than most new companies like pcgarage.ro and others, with good reputation.
www.myserver.ro - one of the oldest data-centers in Romania
Mostly sure, there are others. I did not hear the words CARITAS or similar when talking to them.

If anyone does not believe me, just PM me and I will put you in contact with the owners.
It will stay now in their power to find ways to implement BitLeu payment in their business and get their reward.

Prostore opened in 2007 , Pcgarage was delivering three years before..
Prostore doesn't make the top 50 online stores in romania , pcgarage is nr 3.

Please don't compare a piece of s*** shit a working and trustable store.

So....ctc or cut the crap.
And until I see the pay via Bitleu there...

With this amount of fake info , misleading claims , no real plan on how to do the airdrop..
A shady company behind it , no real names
And... people wonder why romanians are known for scams

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:19:55 PM

The boiling pot here is project that has the purpose to encourage regular people to use cryptocurrencies. We are not making it centralized, we are not the one that will issue any new coins.

The people will label the coin depending on it's value. Value is something that is given by the community, not by one person. At first, the international community will give value to this coin, next, the Romanians. There will be many for sure that will not label it as you say. I had various reactions from business owners I have been talking to in Romania: Some are immediately saying it is a good idea and that they are willing to accept BitLeu as a payment in their business, the others are just staying neutral. As of now I still have to find one that will label it as scam.

One of the next steps in the project is the reward given to the companies that will start accepting BitLeu as a form of payment. We will see how many of the very known Romanian companies will come in front and accept this kind of payment.

www.prostore.ro - one of the oldest computer store in Romania - older than most new companies like pcgarage.ro and others, with good reputation.
Mostly sure, there are others. I did not hear the words CARITAS or similar when talking to them.

If anyone does not believe me, just PM me and I will put you in contact with the owners.
It will stay now in their power to find ways to implement BitLeu payment in their business and get their reward.

With this amount of fake info , misleading claims , no real plan on how to do the airdrop..

Wow .. I think that prostore.ro has some good reputation.
I bought last time some computer case recommended directly by the technician of pcgarage.ro as I did not have time to research the exact inside measurements. I will explain to you that the chosen videocards were not fitting in there. It took me two days to convince them it was their mistake and to get all the required papers for replacing that computer case, because it was bought in a company name. I brought the case back as new but they requested written papers of approval from the administrator of the company and some other stuff, even if I offered them CASH to pay extra for the next bigger PC case that will have those videocards fit inside.
You call that a good store ? What are your assumptions based on ? that .. number 3 ? Maybe they are number 3 on a scale of 1 to 2 ! I don't price that number 3 and that pcgarage.ro is just a corporation and not a store that cares about it's customers.

You will not find such problems in Prostore.ro, the owner really works in that company, he will be the one building your computers and he will personally deal with the customers. It is that kind of company that I like, where every customer receives the attention it deserves. It is the kind of company that I would recommend to accept BitLeu as a payment if it was to chose between these two companies.
Prostore.ro was selling computer hardware much longer before pcgarage.ro, just that it was under a different name. You just can't know this information. You are not knowledgeable regarding this matter.
I think that prostore.ro makes one of the first 5 stores in Romania, by what I judge. I don't know what kind of scale you are using, maybe the money scale ?

Watch your language: "Please don't compare a piece of s*** s**t a working and trustable store."

You call someone's hard work and lifetime investment a piece of shit. He might come here to give you some information about his store and hard work.
This really says exactly what kind of person you are if you come and denigrate a good, legal and proven business which has a store in which you can enter and shake the hand with the owner, while paying 5 % less than in the corporation with cute sales ladies that seem to not understand you are willing to pay money for the hardware they tell you are trying to steal or scam them off.

You are just against the BitLeu project by default, that is your nature, whatever we will say or bring as a proof, you will call scam, but you're always in the wrong.

What is the fake info we are providing ? You message office@prostore.ro and ask if there is any fake info about this. Or just call the owner, do you own a cellphone ? I will give to you or anyone interested his number to prove this.
Probably people like you are known for scams. The people that will come here and call a legal and good business 'a piece of s**t'.

Certainly you have proven that BitLeu is a scam by doing that ! Congrats !
Our move, next.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:32:35 PM

Now I will add one more information, to show how wrong you are.
Just visit myserver.ro and read this:

-----------------------------------------

MyServer – Datacenter in Romania
Your business shield

Suntem primul datacenter provider-independent din Romania.
Indiferent de nevoile dumneavoastra de hosting, va stam la dispozitie.
-----------------------------------------
Translation: We are the first Romanian independent datacenter provider. No matter what your hosting needs are, we are at your service.

Now get your cellphone, call the owner and tell him that's a lie. Tell to their customers also that what they state is a lie. Or maybe you want to know who their customers are ?
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:09:35 PM

Wow .. I think that prostore.ro has some good reputation.
I bought last time some computer case recommended directly by the technician of pcgarage.ro as I did not have time to research the exact inside measurements. I will explain to you that the chosen videocards were not fitting in there. It took me two days to convince them it was their mistake and to get all the required papers for replacing that computer case, because it was bought in a company name. I brought the case back as new but they requested written papers of approval from the administrator of the company and some other stuff, even if I offered them CASH to pay extra for the next bigger PC case that will have those videocards fit inside.
You call that a good store ? What are your assumptions based on ? that .. number 3 ? Maybe they are number 3 on a scale of 1 to 2 ! I don't price that number 3 and that pcgarage.ro is just a corporation and not a store that cares about it's customers.

You will not find such problems in Prostore.ro, the owner really works in that company, he will be the one building your computers and he will personally deal with the customers. It is that kind of company that I like, where every customer receives the attention it deserves. It is the kind of company that I would recommend to accept BitLeu as a payment if it was to chose between these two companies.
Prostore.ro was selling computer hardware much longer before pcgarage.ro, just that it was under a different name. You just can't know this information. You are not knowledgeable regarding this matter.
I think that prostore.ro makes one of the first 5 stores in Romania, by what I judge. I don't know what kind of scale you are using, maybe the money scale ?

Watch your language: "Please don't compare a piece of s*** s**t a working and trustable store."

You call someone's hard work and lifetime investment a piece of shit. He might come here to give you some information about his store and hard work.
This really says exactly what kind of person you are if you come and denigrate a good, legal and proven business which has a store in which you can enter and shake the hand with the owner, while paying 5 % less than in the corporation with cute sales ladies that seem to not understand you are willing to pay money for the hardware they tell you are trying to steal or scam them off.

You are just against the BitLeu project by default, that is your nature, whatever we will say or bring as a proof, you will call scam, but you're always in the wrong.

What is the fake info we are providing ? You message office@prostore.ro and ask if there is any fake info about this. Or just call the owner, do you own a cellphone ? I will give to you or anyone interested his number to prove this.
Probably people like you are known for scams. The people that will come here and call a legal and good business 'a piece of s**t'.

Certainly you have proven that BitLeu is a scam by doing that ! Congrats !
Our move, next.

You made me laugh really hard with that...
Let me quote a bit of my exp... 3 years with asesoft ? =)))

I hope you will cut the bulls*** as you know pretty well what online stores are in this country Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:42:02 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 05:10:01 PM by sakr

http://thepool.pw/btl

Stratum + PPLNS + Vardiff

Fast payouts

lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:00:30 AM

You made me laugh really hard with that...
Let me quote a bit of my exp... 3 years with asesoft ? =)))

I hope you will cut the bulls*** as you know pretty well what online stores are in this country Smiley

So that's your whole experience ?
At least it's better than nothing.
Probably you had no experience before with owning a business, but you like to bash other business owners because they are not corporations like your asesoft.
Another corporation lover.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

OMG   +591.43%  on  coinmarketcap!!!!   And position #11 !!!

To da mooooonnn!!!
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:21:11 AM

OMG   +591.43%  on  coinmarketcap!!!!

To da mooooonnn!!!
11    Bitleu   $ 7,626,602   $ 0.003045   2,504,910,749 BTL**   $ 683   +601.21 %    Grin

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:38:33 AM

To da mooooonnn!!!

Our target is #1.

We will get millions of people to start using cryptocurrencies. That is a promise.

I will update in maximum one hour the OP with something new.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:06:45 PM

To da mooooonnn!!!

Our target is #1.

We will get millions of people to start using cryptocurrencies. That is a promise.

I will update in maximum one hour the OP with something new.

You're on the right track!

#9     Bitleu    $ 14,827,164    $ 0.005919    2,504,910,749 BTL**    $ 1,534    +1276.74 %
nick777

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:43:23 PM

8    Bitleu   $ 26,168,826   $ 0.010447   2,504,910,749 BTL**   $ 2,547   +2307.75 %

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
crocko

Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:48:09 PM

Hodl, mine or buy this is just the beginning !  Cool

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
nick777

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:53:37 PM

7    Bitleu   $ 34,201,548   $ 0.013654   2,504,910,749 BTL**   $ 3,128   +3049.31 %

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: