Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104695 times)
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:21:45 PM

Yes, burn this premine to hell and you will reduce the coins on the market  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I might take this into consideration, but it is not easy as I am not alone in this. Will see what team says and come back with the decision.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

Yes, burn this premine to hell and you will reduce the coins on the market  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I might take this into consideration, but it is not easy as I am not alone in this. Will see what team says and come back with the decision.

I hope you guys make a wise decision cause I think this is what's keeping away most serious investors.  Simply way too many coins out there to be dumped on any new buyers.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:04 AM

Bitleu Foundation will become a legal entity soon and we will post all details then.
All the best and thank you for your great support!
So still you can\t post the premine address?

Have you already sold all the coins on the exchanges?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:49:25 PM

I also think that reducing the premine will strengthen the coin and its credibility! It's something you must take in consideration !
All the best !
 Smiley

Teodor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:44:02 PM

I also think that reducing the premine will strengthen the coin and its credibility! It's something you must take in consideration !
All the best !
 Smiley
Yes, we work on this. Don't know exactly the result, but will make everything public. Thanks.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

All the best !
 Smiley
Yes, we work on this. Don't know exactly the result, but will make everything public. Thanks.

It will help to stabilize the market. Good work!
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:51:45 PM

We restarted to look for new exchanges as big changes are coming so please vote us on Mintpal:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Thanks a lot for your support!

Keep voting on Mintal you can vote once per hour !  Smiley

Teodor

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:21:16 AM

We restarted to look for new exchanges as big changes are coming so please vote us on Mintpal:
Thanks a lot for your support!
Keep voting on Mintal you can vote once per hour !  Smiley
Thanks for your support!

Teodor

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:37:04 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:40:01 AM by Teodor

Below are my thoughts about Bitleu's future in a short article I wrote for an online publication.

Crypto-currencies are revolutinary technology. Today people can send money anywhere in the world instantly, securely, with almost no fee, and with complete anonymity. Bitleu, as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, will be among the first payment services that is entirely between users, and there is no control of the 3rd party, unlike when using the credit card. We work now to integrate Bitleu in payment gateways similar to Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

Cryptocurrency has rapidly expanded in value over the last few years, and this probably will continue for many years or forever. The forex currencies are currently weak, due to central banks worldwide printing trillions of dollars of currency to deal with the recent economic crisis. And, keep in mind, they cannot print that much money without severely devaluing the fiat currency!

Thus, gold prices have risen drastically since it isn’t subject to printing, and therefore retains value when governments decide to print extra paper money. Bitcoin, Bitleu and other sustainable cryptocurrencies can be mined, but not printed! This means during an economic crisis sustainable cripto currency will increase in value relative to the fiat currency.

Cryptocurrency will be a safe haven for money when fiat money is in collapse. It won’t happen overnight, but over a long period of time. Probably, we will see Bitcoins worth thousands of dollars each in the next years. The question is about Bitleu, if the marketcap of it could increase or decrease relative to Bitcoin in the future?!  

We expect Bitleu to increase because it has:
1. A strong support through economical and ecological projects sustained and powered by Bitleu currency;  
2. A supporting community which is constantly growing.

We shall see what happens to the price of Bitleu after our intervention in decreasing the premine and improve the conditions for miners and traders. We expect to have this issue resolved in maximum one month from now, and will continue to develop new economical and ecological projects powered by Bitleu, including:

- Eco house building projects powered by Bitleu;
- BitEnergi eco and green energy projects;
- Offering BTL instead of food tickets to our over 2000 employees, part of Eco City Bucuresti Est project;
- Mahogany trees foresting in the Philippines and the Gambia, where we have properties;
- Trees and bees project developing, in partnership with CDT all over Europe, and a secure platform for trading trees;
- Integration into our national BTC exchange service;
- Express money sending for over 4 millions of Romanian expats, who now are paying high fees for sending money to their families, parents, and children;
- ...and much more!  

This article is merely speculation and my main point is there is plenty of room to grow for Bitleu, as well as for other sustainable cryptocurrencies.

Teodor

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:05:46 AM

Please vote for BTL, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote. Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour. You must also complete the captcha image before submitting a vote.

Thank you!

crocko

Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:01:56 PM

Please vote for BTL, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote. Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour. You must also complete the captcha image before submitting a vote.

Thank you!

I always vote for BTL on Mintpal ( currently position #212 ).
Support BitLeu and please vote on Mintpal !
Never lose your hope, BitLeu will prevail !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Teodor

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:16:12 AM

We are working on improving Bitleu and make it stronger, this will include the following:
- drastically reducing premine;
- build own pool;
- create an easy to integrate payment system for online stores;
- develop eco and green energy projects;
- integrate BTL in our national BTCXchange.ro;
- voting on Mintpal;
- improve websites.
If you have any constructive suggestions and ideas please post and thank you for your contribution!

Teodor

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:21:40 AM

I'd appreciate your contribution by commenting on out Blog:
http://blog.bitleu.org/
Friends who have writing skills are welcomed as authors  Smiley
Thank you!

Teodor

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:25:24 PM

I have a client who wants to pay in Bitcoin & Bitleu currency a contract of 500 million euro value for building a small eco city.
It is hard to transfer money because they are now in the investment Deutsche Bank in Germany... Must move them to a commercial bank accepted by DB, and then to an exchange for buying Bitcoin and Bitleu. If everything works well will let you know.
However, we are still looking for a Bitcoin friendly bank in Europe... do you know any?
Thanks!

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:57:30 PM

I have a client who wants to pay in Bitcoin & Bitleu currency a contract of 500 million euro value for building a small eco city.
It is hard to transfer money because they are now in the investment Deutsche Bank in Germany... Must move them to a commercial bank accepted by DB, and then to an exchange for buying Bitcoin and Bitleu. If everything works well will let you know.
However, we are still looking for a Bitcoin friendly bank in Europe... do you know any?
Thanks!

Lols
You don't have a working blockchain
You don't have a damn store accepting bitleu
You  spend all the premine already on the exchanges
And you come up with a 500 million business plan?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Teodor

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

We found an European bank that accepts Bitcoin! Will start discussion for accepting Bitleu also! More news in about one week.
All the best!

crocko

Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:30:28 PM

Thanks!

Lols
yes, we have: http://explorer.bitleu.com
yes, we have software engineers who work to implement the payment system with BTL
You  spend all the premine already on the exchanges
nope , the pre-mine it is safe, we will decide about this next week, so sleep well Niothor, your investition in BitLeu it is safe, we watch  Tongue
yes, hard to believe isn't ?  Grin Better hurry up and buy as many BTL as you can, now they are very cheap indeed..

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

Thanks!

Lols
yes, we have: http://explorer.bitleu.com
yes, we have software engineers who work to implement the payment system with BTL
You  spend all the premine already on the exchanges
nope , the pre-mine it is safe, we will decide about this next week, so sleep well Niothor, your investition in BitLeu it is safe, we watch  Tongue
yes, hard to believe isn't ?  Grin Better hurry up and buy as many BTL as you can, now they are very cheap indeed..

Can you please post the address with he premine?
It takes a few seconds. Just as much as it will take me to write a letter to all the exchanges and informing them of this issue Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

We found an European bank that accepts Bitcoin! Will start discussion for accepting Bitleu also! More news in about one week.
All the best!

Really? Which one?

I've found that you can pay for your cellular phone in Poland in BTC by this service http://bitzdrapka.pl/ Smiley I'll try it soon. Maybe they would start accepting altcoins, too? Maybe you have something similar in Romania?
Teodor

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:04:56 AM

Here is some helpful links about Bitcoin Friendly Banks. All coins being related to BTC, in time Bitleu and other sustainable cryptocurrencies will start being accepted too.

Bank name (Country) >> Info

Silicon Valley Bank (US & UK)   >> http://www.svb.com/uk/
Call Banking Enquiries +44 (0) 207 367 7832

Fidor Bank AG (Munich, Germany) >> https://www.bitcoin.de/presse/BitcoinPress.pdf http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1197313/bitcoin-de-and-fidor-bank-ag-agree-on-large-scale-partnership
[On 19 August 2013, the German Finance Ministry announced that Bitcoin is now essentially a "Unit of account" and can be used for the purpose of tax and trading in the country. It is not classified as a foreign currency or e–money but stands as "private money" which can be used in "multilateral clearing circles", according to the ministry.]

SEB (Sweden) >> http://www.seb.se/pow/wcp/english.asp?website=TAB1&lang=en
Stockholm office  +46 8 763 55 51 or +46 8 763 55 53

Nordea (Finland) conducts business with www.bittiraha.fi
Bank of Montreal (Canada) working with CaVirtex https://www.cavirtex.com/
TD Bank  US >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189917.msg2794888#msg2794888

Legality of Bitcoin by Country >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoin_by_country

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: