Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104697 times)
jack80

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

Dont work cudaminer maxwell with BTL and my 2 750 ti ?

I try this pool :

http://btl.okaypool.com/

and this settings :

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:1394480376,4,30 -o stratum+tcp://btl11.okaypool.com:3369 -u xxx.1 -p xxx -l T120x24

Whats Wrong ? Connect OK but receive only Booooooo! and never yay!!! .

How do I mine BTL with Nvidia 750 ti ? pools do not work with the stratum, as I do to mine alone with my 2 Nvidia 750ti?

Thank you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NamunX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:42:42 PM

http://btl.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

This pool is working properly.

You can see the "Contributor Shares", as there was some miners at some point, with low hash-speed though.

Just because there aren't currently miners it doesn't mean the pool doesn't work.

It means people aren't interested in this coin.
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:56:30 PM

Hello!

Please, add the Bitleu coin pool: http://btl.coinsprofit.com

4 hours to START!
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:16:01 PM

You can see the "Contributor Shares", as there was some miners at some point, with low hash-speed though.

Just because there aren't currently miners it doesn't mean the pool doesn't work.

It means the pool is not set up correctly.
Please review the correct installation of the software.
The current difficulty of 3.21553488 says the opposite of what you state that people aren't interested in this coin.

I will remind you it's a scrypt-jane and not scrypt-N. I am perfectly mining directly to the wallet.

Have a nice day.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:21:01 PM

instead of being asic and multipool proof, this should be scam proof, sadly it is not
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:32:20 PM

instead of being asic and multipool proof, this should be scam proof, sadly it is not

Unfortunately nothing is scam proof in this world.
The money you hold in your pocket is still a scam, your government is scamming you.
When they have no more money they just send one more order to the offset printer so they will have more thus, lowering the value of what you have in your pocket. It is happening so slow that you don't realize that you have less and less money. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about it. They will never teach you this part in the basics of economy nor in advanced economy studies.

This is one thing where I think the cryptocurrencies can enter and make a change for the good. There is nothing that can protect you from scams anywhere with any kind of fiat/commodity. I think we just need to give a chance to the ones having a chance to change something. There is no such thing as scam proof unfortunately.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:34:22 PM

The pool is not working sorry. Just tried only rejected share while I able to solomine and find block.
If you are the pool owner, please fix it.
Also it is NOT scrypt but scrypt-jane as it is suggested in the getting started. (which might explain a lot...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
SBOSS

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:40:02 PM

Lmfao at this coin

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:44:34 PM

The money you hold in your pocket is still a scam, your government is scamming you.
When they have no more money they just send one more order to the offset printer so they will have more thus, lowering the value of what you have in your pocket. It is happening so slow that you don't realize that you have less and less money. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about it. They will never teach you this part in the basics of economy nor in advanced economy studies.

This is one thing where I think the cryptocurrencies can enter and make a change for the good. There is nothing that can protect you from scams anywhere with any kind of fiat/commodity. I think we just need to give a chance to the ones having a chance to change something. There is no such thing as scam proof unfortunately.
well yes and no...
The problem with cryptocurrencies is that there value is only driven by speculation (without any control...)
In the crypto-world there is at least a 1929 crack every day...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

well yes and no...
The problem with cryptocurrencies is that there value is only driven by speculation (without any control...)

Is it not the same with the dollar ? Do you have any control over it ? Why do you feel you have control over the dollar ?
I agree that the value of cryptos is just speculation but it is the same with the fiat or gold. Their value is only what we give to it as value. It is what our brain perceives as of value. But if you are in a desert and travelling for two days with no water and carry 5 kilos of gold, you would give that immediately for a glass of water in the blink of an eye. In that moment my friend, the glass of water with a value of close to 0.01 USD will have a value higher than 5 kilos of gold for your brain/persona.
It is exactly the same with cryptocurrencies. Their real value is 0, they are only some electro-magnetic charges on some hard drive platters, but we assign value to these cryptos. Values based on ideas and usability.
Usability starts with an user base, otherwise you can't use the cryptocurrencies for their real purpose.

I think that dev of Bitleu intends to build this usability with his idea, in a slow but certain process unlike the other similar coin. Of course, there are many angry people, haters gonna hate, you know .. There will be always people hating good ideas and generally people that will be lining up in front of them. Especially lately in Romania there is this 'competition and hate' between people, even in traffic, where the amount of hate reaches tremendous levels.

I will explain by giving an example. I wait for the green light in a very crowded intersection. My wife is in the back side of the old car I owned at that time. She is pregnant with our youngest daughter and at the same time holding the two years old in her arms. This guy in a brand new car - a cheap car .. but new, starts flashing desperately and has his head outside the window saying so many bad words about my mother and his ability to have sexual intercourse. I do my best to pull the car aside so he can pass, after the green light is on, he is able to pull in my right side.. rolls down his window and spits on my old car's side window. He starts swearing again. I won't say what I did to him after, but why in the hell someone will react like that with no reason, without upsetting him in any way ? I will tell you why .. because I was in front of him and in some people's mind there is a stupid competition. He gave no reason after why he behaved like that. It is the same in the Romanian forum where we discuss this coin and I defend it. There are people offending for no reason. Some of them angry that they did not mine at first and it was not a fair launch, some angry that someone had an idea on how to make this coin, asking why the launch was not discussed and prepared on the Romanian forum for one month before .. and so on. The amount of hate is tremendous, same as in the traffic in their capital city. I have been living there for so many years and had been driving for more than half million kilometers, if someone can deny how the traffic is there, please try to, so many won't believe it.

The people there have lost their values, they gathered so much hate for each other, most of them being impregnated in their minds by the latest 25 years of political lies/controlled media/brainwashing. This guy driving his car is a clear example of the outcome of governing machine.
I believe though that there are some people unaffected.
I believe in this coin and I am mining it.
Whatever the haters are saying, that I am supporting it because I have mined it at the start .. I only started mining at block 3000 as I was never able to sync in time before block 3000. Got a bunch of coins, but this is not the reason why I support the coin. I have mined so many coins when they started and hold big amounts of many of it, some of them value so low now.. But this one is a great idea.
I would wait for the news from the BTL-Master on how he intends to spread the coins to the population.. but probably that will be decided by the Foundation and it's members.

Have a nice day and thanks for posting in this thread.
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

We are started!

http://btl.coinsprofit.com/

First block!
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

Bitleu wallet: http://btl.coinsprofit.com/wallet/btl.zip
PROFIT

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:04:00 PM

Good works!

I mining in http://btl.coinsprofit.com/

Per hour earned - 230 BTL !
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:12:56 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 09:01:51 PM by sakr

New pool up and running here:

http://91.121.201.225/btl/

stratum url:

stratum+tcp://91.121.201.225:3339

First blocks in!
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:41:51 PM

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

Nice to see some movement here...these regional cryptocurrencies captured my interest.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:48:08 PM

Nice to see some movement here...these regional cryptocurrencies captured my interest.

We were supposed to see some movement. This will not go down anytime soon even if it is against the will of some Romanians in this forum that are SO VERY ANGRY that did not mine the hell out of it when it started. So much amusing to watch their hate pour from their keyboards. They are like Brownings spitting venom to the 'only one supporter' of the coin they see on the Romanian forum. Me. Unfortunately for them I have been talking to the dev and I kind of know his intentions. There are people on the Romanian forum that are silently sustaining this idea as they like it a lot. What the hell, there is some chinese translating the info regarding this coin .. and he refused completely payment in any currency that he could transform into cash. He wanted his payment in BitLeu. All of this while some romanian in the forum is complaining 'why the dev is not translating this first in Romanian language' ? It's funny and sad at the same time.
I have a feeling that this coin is also intending to bring back a little of our national unity and wash out at least a little of the unreasonable hate that some of us keep inside.

Way to go Bitleu, I will support you till the day I die.
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:59:40 PM

+1, this is truly national coin, unlike Fiat.  Cool
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:59:53 AM

Pool up and running here:

http://91.121.201.225/btl/

stratum url:

stratum+tcp://91.121.201.225:3339

First blocks in!

Proof of payment: (OSX wallet available upon request)

somedood2014

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:16:03 AM

I tried yacminer and only getting 1.2kh/s on R9 270. Is that normal? Anyone have settings I can try? Does this work with cgminer??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: