Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104695 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:19:23 AM

I have a client who wants to pay in Bitcoin & Bitleu currency a contract of 500 million euro value for building a small eco city.

Well...at least you went big.    Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:44:57 AM

I have a client who wants to pay in Bitcoin & Bitleu currency a contract of 500 million euro value for building a small eco city.
Well...at least you went big.    Wink
Not yet, but I'm on the way...  Wink However, my goal is not to get rich but to develop eco and sustainable projects and to sustain Bitleu.
Thus Bitleu will become an opportunity for many of you, the Bitleu community!

liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:42:05 AM

Well...at least you went big.    Wink
Not yet, but I'm on the way...  Wink However, my goal is not to get rich but to develop eco and sustainable projects and to sustain Bitleu.
Thus Bitleu will become an opportunity for many of you, the Bitleu community!
+1 Grin I am holding mine to buy a tree and one day to have  an excuse to travel to Philippines  Grin Grin Grin Wink
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:40:59 AM

We look for new exchanges so please vote us on :

Mintpal (1 vot / hour)
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Crypto-Trade (1 vot / hour)
https://crypto-trade.com/voting

Swisscex (3 vots / hour)
https://www.swisscex.com/market

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:16:04 PM

Mintpal (1 vot / hour)

Swisscex (3 vots / hour)

First of them is serious, third too (but they're people who don't reply to the emails, I don't like it).
Crypto-trade sounds good, but what is it?

Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

Mintpal (1 vot / hour)

Swisscex (3 vots / hour)

First of them is serious, third too (but they're people who don't reply to the emails, I don't like it).
Crypto-trade sounds good, but what is it?

Go Vote!  Smiley

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

Are you reading this:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112374/romania-becomes-the-first-eastern-european-chapter-affiliate-of-the-bitcoin-foundation
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

Congrats!

Poland was not first Sad Sad Sad
Samuray

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:10:49 PM

Hello!
 There is a very nice campaing going on with the help of few other well known altcoins comunitys. They are trying to raise funds to bring internet acces to a computer to those who still cant afford or dont have acces to the internet. I tought that our comunity could help for that goal, or even get involved in it by contacting the authors! It could be a good thing for Bitleu and ofcourse for the ones who can benefit from the campaing!
http://mintcoinfund.org/projects/sponsor-keepod-kid/#
 Smiley

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:44:25 PM

Hello!
 There is a very nice campaing going on with the help of few other well known altcoins comunitys. They are trying to raise funds to bring internet acces to a computer to those who still cant afford or dont have acces to the internet. I tought that our comunity could help for that goal, or even get involved in it by contacting the authors! It could be a good thing for Bitleu and ofcourse for the ones who can benefit from the campaing!
 Smiley
Please add BitLeu too!

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Samuray

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:44:08 PM

Hello!
 Smiley
Please add BitLeu too!
For that you will need to contact the devs who are promoting this campaing !
 And You should ! Smiley

madian

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:05:30 PM

Teodor, I believe it's time for some more news. September has arrived and it would be a great opportunity to update your progress/ideas about Bitleu and the eco sustainable projects.

P.S. On a personal note I would also love a new "impressive market intervention" since I am fully loaded with BTL Tongue
atv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

come on guys we need to get this volume up or where gettin delisted....
madian

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:45:27 AM

There is enough volume for this week, the average is 0.17/day. The problem is that everybody is silent and there are no updates after a lot of ideas/plans in the middle of July/august. It's hard to support something if there is no continuity.
Teodor

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

There is enough volume for this week, the average is 0.17/day. The problem is that everybody is silent and there are no updates after a lot of ideas/plans in the middle of July/august. It's hard to support something if there is no continuity.
We work on it but it takes longer that expected. Also it is summer time and I am more on construction sites. However, programmer works now to improve things related to the coin, including refurbishing the websites, creating a pool and getting a payment system for the trees on BitEnergi project.

We also started to prepare the trading platform for trees and bees. 

For the tree platform we need help. My partner programmer is just learning now the crypto but we go on step by step. The site is set here, as under construction: http://www.trees24.trade/

Also, I have a UK friend who is a marketer and businessman and is very interested in getting BitEnergi and Trees&Bees program running and he came with the idea of creating tokens for the trees so that people can trade them on more exchanges rather that trading on only one single platform. This could be a great challenge for us to create a platform for selling tokens instead of just some trees. However, this is a much complex project and will be done later, on long-term run, in cooperation with some existing exchanges.

We wait for your opinion, ideas, and - of course - for your very appreciated contribution to the project!

Teodor

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:39:24 PM

About token project.

Each token to be allocated for a project, let say someone has a mahogany tree business or a trees & bees business developed and he/she wants to trade the trees on an exchange. At BitEnergi we have the 3.5 hectares land in the Philippines where we will plant the mahogany trees, and we want them to be traded as token on any exchange that accepts it.

So, there will be a bourse/exchange, similar to commodity or stock markets that will list these tokens and, let name it BITE or BITN (from BitEnergi), and we will have to arrange with exchanges like Bittrex, Allcoin, Crypto-Market, C-Cex, etc. to accept this commodity to be traded on their exchange. More people will be able to trade, not only buying a tree, and this will bring value to BITE commodity, which is not a volatile coin or currency, but a real mahogany tree that exists on the that land. Instead of buying the tree and keep it 12 years until it grows in value, you can trade it anytime on more markets...

The pairs that will be traded on these exchanges could be: BITE/BTL, anything/NXT, OTP(OtherTreeProject)/DETK, etc/START, to name just few currencies that are interested in the project.

There shouldn't be different coin markets on the same plantation like: BITE/DETK or BITE/BTL or BITE/NXT, but only one coin attached to one plantation. Unless the plantation is really big and if the owner really wants it.

Some info here about tokens and crypto projects: http://www.coinstructors.com/services

Teodor

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:44:53 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 04:35:12 PM by Teodor

Teodor, I believe it's time for some more news. September has arrived and it would be a great opportunity to update your progress/ideas about Bitleu and the eco sustainable projects.
P.S. On a personal note I would also love a new "impressive market intervention" since I am fully loaded with BTL Tongue

I tried to explain above some of our works and needs.
Madian, regarding  "impressive market intervention" please tell me how you can help? Eventually send a PM. Thanks.

Teodor

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:16:31 AM

BitEnergi, old and new strategy - the difference explained

How it used to work?
The Buyer of mahogany trees traditionally gets legal tree ownership paper in the forest that is located in the Philippines and insured by Aviva UK. The Buyer, who doesn’t get shares in the company but legally owns the trees, will sign a contract which assigns her/him as a legal owner of the trees bought. This is not a volatile investment, but a palpable asset. There is no shipping for any tree, but you will be able to see it by GPS or by visiting the Philippines Paradise!

How it works after CarboonFoot Token Plantation Applied?
The Buyer of mahogany trees will receive a digital token which is pegged against the legal tree ownership paper in the forest that is located in the Philippines and insured by Aviva UK. The Buyer, who doesn’t get shares in the company but receives a token that legally owns the trees, this therefore makes the first token backed tradeable tree market in the world...
We still work on this to make it the most wanted "commodity" on the crypto market!

The BTL and NXT coins will be involved in this project at the start, then others too.

Samuray

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

BitEnergi, old and new strategy - the difference explained

How it used to work?
The Buyer of mahogany trees traditionally gets legal tree ownership paper in the forest that is located in the Philippines and insured by Aviva UK. The Buyer, who doesn’t get shares in the company but legally owns the trees, will sign a contract which assigns her/him as a legal owner of the trees bought. This is not a volatile investment, but a palpable asset. There is no shipping for any tree, but you will be able to see it by GPS or by visiting the Philippines Paradise!

How it works after CarboonFoot Token Plantation Applied?
The Buyer of mahogany trees will receive a digital token which is pegged against the legal tree ownership paper in the forest that is located in the Philippines and insured by Aviva UK. The Buyer, who doesn’t get shares in the company but receives a token that legally owns the trees, this therefore makes the first token backed tradeable tree market in the world...
We still work on this to make it the most wanted "commodity" on the crypto market!

The BTL and NXT coins will be involved in this project at the start, then others too.

Its wonderfull to hear good news about the road of Bitleu !
It will be great if you-ll make a roadmap with what is planned to come and post in the OP ! Smiley

beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:20:03 PM

That's a lot of coins to get it on the exchange.  I don't see enough people interested in the coin to achieve that

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: