Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104697 times)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

The coin should be the one catching up and adjusting to project developments. Not the other way around.

High inflation and slow project developments spell disaster.

If the rate of real life projects outpaces a coin's inflation. Each coin's value will also increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:51:04 PM

Maybe this hard fork will implement all these ideas.
If you have more, don't hesitate to share with us.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:54:56 PM

Have you seen the coin's current hash rate? Investors also look at this.
Script Jane is losing miners to more efficient algos. If Bitleu continues in this path, it will become extinct.

Don't like X11? Blake 256 has merged mining (guaranteed miners)

Another idea, destroy most of the premine and thereby reducing it to 250 million instead of 2.5 billion. The coin value will shoot up instantly. Having more of the coins dilutes each coin's value.

Let's not emulate countries that print more money and thereby reducing the value of one's monetary assets.
miners don't care that much about algo, they just care about profitability.
There are still people mining MRC, Yac, CacheCoin and BDC (the newcomer to scrypt-jane...)
And the advantage of scrypt-jane is that it is mostly under the radar of asic development. (I mean, there will never be any scrypt-jane asic unless btl become very profitable   Wink )

Blake is mined by FPGA.
If a new algo would have to be chosen, I would rather vote for groestl as there is no big improvement from cpu to gpu or anything else meaning everyone has his chance to get something.

I agree if changing the reward to 25 from 250, then the premine should be reduced as well, it was already huge, it would become insanely huge...
However assuming the airdrop takes place, it is better to give people something which is worth 4 block rather than something which is worth even not half a block (I would write I told you so, but I would need to search the message I posted few months ago about that on that thread  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:58:15 PM

The coin should be the one catching up and adjusting to project developments. Not the other way around.

If the rate of real life projects outpaces a coin's inflation. Each coin's value will also increase.
so you want bitcoin algo changed to X11 too ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
crocko

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:03:03 PM

I think the scrypt-jane algo will stay.

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:05:29 PM

It's been discussed by the btc foundation (hard forking, not x11 though).

Everybody agrees it will be chaotic.

crocko

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

If Bitcoin will change to another algo, that means all these ASICs for SHA256 will be pretty useless...... WOW !

andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:12:19 PM

Maybe this hard fork will implement all these ideas.
If you have more, don't hesitate to share with us.
I've been checking Github. Only the block reward is changed and possible PoS implementation.

Anyone here can give me a complete dossier on Bitleu, Bitleu's projects, BitLeu's history, key people, why a large premine, who controls the coin development, why mahogany, plans for the future?

I'll write a press release. PM me.

If Bitcoin will change to another algo, that means all these ASICs for SHA256 will be pretty useless...... WOW !

Also algo change won't happen because big money from large ASICs farms will stop it.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:54:02 PM

Scrypt-chacha with variable n factor is where it's at...leave it be.

High n factors make the coin mineable by owners of cheap gpus, and equalize hash rates between a 280x and a gtx 750 ti, or even an r7 240 4gb card...cpus can mine "profitably" but won't ever get on par with gpus, still usable though.

I think chacha is way better for coin distribution, since anyone with some dedication can tweak the miner and run it efficiently.
Problem is people are LAZY and want to copy paste setups and run the latest sgminer fork to mine whatever random coin without any work, and get paid in btc. But trust me, I've had more luck mining yacoin than any other coin so far, and it's been a long time since launch.
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:15:00 PM

Stemming inflation is a good idea, but you need to increase coin value fast. Miners might not mine anymore.
We work on this. Besides what we already have, any good feasible idea is welcomed and very much appreciated!

Teodor, since you already plan to hard fork. Why not convert wallets to X11 algorithm which is more efficient and popular nowadays. Or convert to Blake-256 so it can be merged mined http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/273/how-does-merged-mining-work

Doing the above steps will ensure the network will remain healthy and hash rates stay up even with reduction on rewards.

X11 - most miners are on this now.
Blake 256 - Guaranteed mining since a miner can mine many other coins simultaneously (Dirac, Blakebitcoin, Photon, EFL)

They are open-sourced and can be implemented asap.

If we tie BitLeu with a merged mining network, it might not be healthy in the long term. Miners will be mining this automatically with other coins and dump it on the go.
My opinion is that if we stay on the original Scrypt-Jane then a much higher percentage of the people mining it will be interested to hold.

I do not foresee a change of the algo soon. The N-factor change is already enough, it will be harder and harder to mine it but will also allow people with CPU's only to mine this coin, after more than 2 years at N-factor of 15 and 16.

About the health of the network, I think that there are more and more people interested in BTL, soon we will see more miners. When the coin will raise on the exchanges, many will join the network, we do not worry about this.

Thanks for all the advises, it is good to see people trying to bring improvements to BitLeu. I can already feel there is a community forming.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Script Jane is losing miners to more efficient algos. If Bitleu continues in this path, it will become extinct.

Another idea, destroy most of the premine and thereby reducing it to 250 million instead of 2.5 billion. The coin value will shoot up instantly. Having more of the coins dilutes each coin's value.

Let's not emulate countries that print more money and thereby reducing the value of one's monetary assets.

Script Jane is not losing miners to more efficient algos. An algo can be only more efficient than an algo that has the same result but doing it in a different way. X11 and scrypt-jane suite of algos are completely different. Mining a coin can be more efficient than others and that is in terms of producing money or in terms of money/electricity consumed. That efficiency is not coming from the algo itself but there are many variables involved: current difficulty/number of miners in the network, value of the coin on the exchanges. . etc.

The premine will not be destroyed. That will not shoot up the value of the coin, because the premine is not listed as a sell wall. If we lower the block reward, that is what will make the coin more scarce in terms of what the miners can be selling on the exchanges. That's when we will be able to sustain a higher value for BTL with only few people coming in everyday.

lumberinvestments

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:26:22 PM

Stemming inflation is a good idea, but you need to increase coin value fast. Miners might not mine anymore.
We work on this. Besides what we already have, any good feasible idea is welcomed and very much appreciated!

Teodor, since you already plan to hard fork. Why not convert wallets to X11 algorithm which is more efficient and popular nowadays. Or convert to Blake-256 so it can be merged mined http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/273/how-does-merged-mining-work

Doing the above steps will ensure the network will remain healthy and hash rates stay up even with reduction on rewards.

X11 - most miners are on this now.
Blake 256 - Guaranteed mining since a miner can mine many other coins simultaneously (Dirac, Blakebitcoin, Photon, EFL)

They are open-sourced and can be implemented asap.
X11 is a very bad idea in my opinion, there are 3 X11 launches everyday. Why in the hell, anyone even remotely serious would like to move to X11 at the moment (such a bad idea), groestl would be a better choice ( Grin just keeping with scrypt-jane is ok... the are much less clone using scrypt-jane)

Also it wouldn't ensure neither the network, miners are just moving from one X11 coin to another.
X11 coins are just good for fast dumping on the exchange and most of these coin will loose all their values at best in a couple of months.

Thanks djm34 for saying in other words whatever I wanted to say.
Samuray

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:46:22 PM

There are still people mining MRC, Yac, CacheCoin and BDC (the newcomer to scrypt-jane...)
And the advantage of scrypt-jane is that it is mostly under the radar of asic development. (I mean, there will never be any scrypt-jane asic unless btl become very profitable   Wink )

Blake is mined by FPGA.
If a new algo would have to be chosen, I would rather vote for groestl as there is no big improvement from cpu to gpu or anything else meaning everyone has his chance to get something.

I agree if changing the reward to 25 from 250, then the premine should be reduced as well, it was already huge, it would become insanely huge...
However assuming the airdrop takes place, it is better to give people something which is worth 4 block rather than something which is worth even not half a block (I would write I told you so, but I would need to search the message I posted few months ago about that on that thread  Grin)
Hello !
I think Its a good ideea to destroy part of the premine . 2,5 bill it si huge amount of coins imo.
Also it is a great ideea to air drop Bitleu to all romanian citizens, but I think it is not completely
 achievable. From about 23 million romanians only a little above 18 million are over 18 years old, and from that less than a half use or have acces internet.
I think the air drop should be rethink.

lumberinvestments

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:28:48 AM

Blake is mined by FPGA.

Hello !
I think Its a good ideea to destroy part of the premine . 2,5 bill it si huge amount of coins imo.
Also it is a great ideea to air drop Bitleu to all romanian citizens, but I think it is not completely
 achievable. From about 23 million romanians only a little above 18 million are over 18 years old, and from that less than a half use or have acces internet.
I think the air drop should be rethink.

There will be no airdrop.
The coins will be slowly given over a long period, as it is more and more accepted everywhere.
Airdrops wreck coins, take a look at Aurora.
madian

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:47:42 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 11:47:06 AM by madian

And this is one of the main problems this coin has. There is alot of contradictory information, both the site and the first page state that there will be a delivery and yet you say it has been decided against it. It's not a problem by itself (things are supposed to change in order to keep the coin viable) but it's the way you decide to present the info that drives people away. As many others, I have invested heavily in this coin and I do not intend to dump what I have but with all due respect, it doesn't feel like you're on top of it, the whole process feels amateurish at best.

Let's debate a bit shall we?

There is a great connection with sustainable eco projects and while I don't feel like buying trees, it's a great added value for the coin itself. It is one of the few that can brag about being involved in real eco-friendly endeavors. On the other hand, all I hear about is the trees and almost nothing about the coin itself. Since you plan to offer fiat, bitcoin and bitleu ways to acquire trees, what would make me choose bitleu over bitcoin? It should be easier/better/faster/cheaper etc. to buy them with bitleu than with anything else in order to draw attention to bitleu.

You offer Bitleu incentives for devs for exchange/wallet etc. coding of , how much was it? 500.000 btl? that's less than 0.4 btc right now, I believe it is difficult to get the job done accurate and fast with that amount of money. I know that you are strong believers of the coin but the devs don;t care about the future, they want to be payed "real" money that have value at the time of the payment. 500k btl is not a strong incentive and while other coins have all they need, bitleu is barely minable, bittrex and ccex are low-average exchanges and nobody else knows anything about it. Invest heavily into development and recognition will come.

I know "ASIC resistance" is an important part of the mission statement but WHY should this matter? The only ones that care about ASICS are the small miners. Investors don;t really bother with it and even more a coin SHOULD WELCOME asics because they will guarantee the continuous mining and integrity preservation of the coin. ASICS are never a bad thing however at this early stage in life nobody would consider using them for bitleu because nobody knows about bitleu.

You want to make it for the romanians? make it more interesting than bitcoin. I have plenty of them(bitcoin), I can use them to buy real stuff and I can send them wherever I want. Why do I need Bitleu other than some patriotic impulse that drives me forward? Give me something to do that can be done only with bitleu.

Get a PR team. Really. You need ONE voice that has to communicate whatever the devs decide. You need unity in the information you deliver. the coin evolution is too slow, things appear to stall at all times and even if the trees are great you will not be able to increase the value and make the coin count. it's the information age, things have to be faster than a brick and mortar shop.

What about the foundation? I believe you didn;t have the 60.000 lei for a real foundation and will have to create a 150 lei association instead. DId you do it? If yes who are the 3 associates? We need faces, names and ppl that are either known by the community or that will have to prove themselves. You say it's not a scam p&d coin? then show us ALL the ppl that count in the development of the coin. give us an organisational chart, tell us who will be the investment officer, the general secretary, the business liaison etc. If not. your foundation is most likely perceived as a scam.

You premined 50%. By all standards, this is insane no matter what your intentions were. This is your main problem. Counter the bad taste taste in everyone's mouth by being thoroughly open about what you will do with it. Airdrop is out of the question so what happens with 100 * 19 millions bitlei? contact those businesses that would like to use bitleu as an alternative currency. Start with online only romanian companies like web  hosting/gift/tickets/technical in this order.  Advertise those connections. it's been several months since the launch and while the message is "something good is about to happen" it still isn;t. The site was down for a long time, no announcement about the reason was given, the rebuilt was slow and while you don;t seem to care about the value of the coin at this stage, we, the investors care. bad signals will translate into quick dumps and investment into something else.

And please don;t tell me that the coin adoption is slow because ppl don;t get involved in the coin and keep mocking it. It's YOUR coin, you created it, you designed the objectives, business plan and future developments. it is YOUR duty to make it known to the ppl and to increase adoption by using at least some of the advices given here. We are doing our part by investing in it and buying insane amounts of it. Ppl don't want declarations, they want facts. Show the ppl they were wrong to accuse you of anything (50% PREMINE, airdrop stolen idea, lack of public figures, slow adoption etc.) by starting to behave like a business and not a money-week kindergarten.      

lumberinvestments

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:44:53 PM

And this is one of the main problems this coin has. There is alot of contradictory information, both the site and the first page state that there will be a delivery and yet you say it has been decided against it. It's not a problem by itself (things are supposed to change in order to keep the coin viable) but it's the way you decide to present the info that drives people away. As many others, I have invested heavily in this coin and I do not intend to dump what I have but with all due respect, it doesn't feel like you're on top of it, the whole process feels amateurish at best.

There is a great connection with sustainable eco projects and while I don't feel like buying trees, it's a great added value for the coin itself. It is one of the few that can brag about being involved in real eco-friendly endeavors. On the other hand, all I hear about is the trees and almost nothing about the coin itself. Since you plan to offer fiat, bitcoin and bitleu ways to acquire trees, what would make me choose bitleu over bitcoin? It should be easier/better/faster/cheaper etc. to buy them with bitleu than with anything else in order to draw attention to bitleu.

You offer Bitleu incentives for devs for exchange/wallet etc. coding of , how much was it? 500.000 btl? that's less than 0.4 btc right now, I believe it is difficult to get the job done accurate and fast with that amount of money. I know that you are strong believers of the coin but the devs don;t care about the future, they want to be payed "real" money that have value at the time of the payment. 500k btl is not a strong incentive and while other coins have all they need, bitleu is barely minable, bittrex and ccex are low-average exchanges and nobody else knows anything about it. Invest heavily into development and recognition will come.

I know "ASIC resistance" is an important part of the mission statement but WHY should this matter? The only ones that care about ASICS are the small miners. Investors don;t really bother with it and even more a coin SHOULD WELCOME asics because they will guarantee the continuous mining and integrity preservation of the coin. ASICS are never a bad thing however at this early stage in life nobody would consider using them for bitleu because nobody knows about bitleu.

You want to make it for the romanians? make it more interesting than bitcoin. I have plenty of them(bitcoin), I can use them to buy real stuff and I can send them wherever I want. Why do I need Bitleu other than some patriotic impulse that drives me forward? Give me something to do that can be done only with bitleu.

Get a PR team. Really. You need ONE voice that has to communicate whatever the devs decide. You need unity in the information you deliver. the coin evolution is too slow, things appear to stall at all times and even if the trees are great you will not be able to increase the value and make the coin count. it's the information age, things have to be faster than a brick and mortar shop.

What about the foundation? I believe you didn;t have the 60.000 lei for a real foundation and will have to create a 150 lei association instead. DId you do it? If yes who are the 3 associates? We need faces, names and ppl that are either known by the community or that will have to prove themselves. You say it's not a scam p&d coin? then show us ALL the ppl that count in the development of the coin. give us an organisational chart, tell us who will be the investment officer, the general secretary, the business liaison etc. If not. your foundation is most likely perceived as a scam.

You premined 50%. By all standards, this is insane no matter what your intentions were. This is your main problem. Counter the bad taste taste in everyone's mouth by being thoroughly open about what you will do with it. Airdrop is out of the question so what happens with 100 * 19 millions bitlei? contact those businesses that would like to use bitleu as an alternative currency. Start with online only romanian companies like web  hosting/gift/tickets/technical in this order.  Advertise those connections. it's been several months since the launch and while the message is "something good is about to happen" it still isn;t. The site was down for a long time, no announcement about the reason was given, the rebuilt was slow and while you don;t seem to care about the value of the coin at this stage, we, the investors care. bad signals will translate into quick dumps and investment into something else.

And please don;t tell me that the coin adoption is slow because ppl don;t get involved in the coin and keep mocking it. It's YOUR coin, you created it, you designed the objectives, business plan and future developments. it is YOUR duty to make it known to the ppl and to increase adoption by using at least some of the advices given here. We are doing our part by investing in it and buying insane amounts of it. Ppl don't want declarations, they want facts. Show the ppl they were wrong to accuse you of anything (50% PREMINE, airdrop stolen idea, lack of public figures, slow adoption etc.) by starting to behave like a business and not a money-week kindergarten.

Ok, first of all, there will be no 'airdrop', I want to repeat this again. We call the action that we are going to do, a delivery. We did not find the word Airdrop convenient for how we are going to spread BitLeu to the population. Airdrop has the same meaning of what Aurora did and what they did it was having negative impact when it was done.
The delivery of BitLeu will be happening in a long period of time, not suddenly, as people (community) are starting to use it and hear about it. If we would Airdrop all these coins at all, our only chance for a correct spread to the population would be gone in an instant.
So, please, do not be in a hurry to judge. The delivery will happen, but no airdrop will happen. I hope I made this very clear.

The fact that you are one of the early investors, and bought a lot of coins at the start, whenever the coin will be higher in value, will allow you to buy a lot of the trees using BitLeu, probably way much more than what you could buy with it now, at the actual value. So it would be a choice to have BTL as of now and not BTC. We had variations in value of 100 times for this coin, from 30 satoshi to 3000 satoshi but I do not deny that there might be much bigger increases in the future.

You are right about the foundation. A foundation might be more complicated to get in Romania, it is not only about those money. Even the association, the papers are submitted for a long time but there is no answer from the judge yet. Here anything you start will need to pass a judge's decision. It is not 150 Lei for an association, it is much more. Afterall, we might make a company and that's it. Things are very complicated in Romania when it comes about the law of companies/foundations/associations. If we had the 60 000 Lei we would have invested it immediately in the first pilot plantation, have everything on film, make good PR and Marketing for something real then we would get more funds to develop more. There are people willing to invest that soon, which it is good news for us also. We have attracted a lot of investors.

Besides that, there are businessmen and land owners in Romania that want to use BitLeu, for developing house projects. They even asked for a FAQ file on how to use BitLeu to accept the payments. There are loads of new people everyday and new discussion created about this coin and I can foresee it going only one way.. and that is the right direction.

It is also easy to say 'do it faster' .. but everything is moving slow for a reason .. and that is Money, we don't have lots of it. Many of the started coins that you see succeding, with lots of trading, like 5000 BTC each day, are the result of a good marketing campaign and lots of other tricks in twitter. It's the result of the work of some people that probably did many other coins before or have a big bunch of BTC in their wallet and they can afford to spend, knowing for sure they can earn. Keep in mind that if you are buying BTL from exchanges, you are buying it off miners and not from us, it will not bring miraculously some money for our marketing budget.

Coin is going slow for many other reasons, not only the ones implied by you. There is a lot less trust nowadays in any coin, especially premined. The only way to success is the slow way for sure and no other. We are pretty much public, you can find our pictures and names in angel.co , the BitEnergi company.
I will be publishing more documents as soon as I get it, real papers, unlike other coins which will not bring anything like this. We will also post real phone numbers of us, you will not see many people behind a coin posting this kind of data. We will make sure there are a lot of differences between this coin and others, that will make many people choose us. Plus, the slowly developed community.

I can tell you about the community, that at first we were met with hate and distrust but now slowly they are starting to accept it, and even offer help. This can only be a good sign.
We will post always updates here and sorry for having it coming slow, but we have promises from many people that they will help us, it is only a matter of time until something good is going to happen.

Thanks a lot for all the important things you are pointing out, it really matters to us to see that people that have invested in this coin are coming out and posting here!
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:27:08 PM

Ok, first of all, there will be no 'airdrop', I want to repeat this again. We call the action that we are going to do, a delivery. We did not find the word Airdrop convenient for how we are going to spread BitLeu to the population. Airdrop has the same meaning of what Aurora did and what they did it was having negative impact when it was done.
The delivery of BitLeu will be happening in a long period of time, not suddenly, as people (community) are starting to use it and hear about it. If we would Airdrop all these coins at all, our only chance for a correct spread to the population would be gone in an instant.
So, please, do not be in a hurry to judge. The delivery will happen, but no airdrop will happen. I hope I made this very clear.

The fact that you are one of the early investors, and bought a lot of coins at the start, whenever the coin will be higher in value, will allow you to buy a lot of the trees using BitLeu, probably way much more than what you could buy with it now, at the actual value. So it would be a choice to have BTL as of now and not BTC. We had variations in value of 100 times for this coin, from 30 satoshi to 3000 satoshi but I do not deny that there might be much bigger increases in the future.

You are right about the foundation. A foundation might be more complicated to get in Romania, it is not only about those money. Even the association, the papers are submitted for a long time but there is no answer from the judge yet. Here anything you start will need to pass a judge's decision. It is not 150 Lei for an association, it is much more. Afterall, we might make a company and that's it. Things are very complicated in Romania when it comes about the law of companies/foundations/associations. If we had the 60 000 Lei we would have invested it immediately in the first pilot plantation, have everything on film, make good PR and Marketing for something real then we would get more funds to develop more. There are people willing to invest that soon, which it is good news for us also. We have attracted a lot of investors.

Besides that, there are businessmen and land owners in Romania that want to use BitLeu, for developing house projects. They even asked for a FAQ file on how to use BitLeu to accept the payments. There are loads of new people everyday and new discussion created about this coin and I can foresee it going only one way.. and that is the right direction.

It is also easy to say 'do it faster' .. but everything is moving slow for a reason .. and that is Money, we don't have lots of it. Many of the started coins that you see succeding, with lots of trading, like 5000 BTC each day, are the result of a good marketing campaign and lots of other tricks in twitter. It's the result of the work of some people that probably did many other coins before or have a big bunch of BTC in their wallet and they can afford to spend, knowing for sure they can earn. Keep in mind that if you are buying BTL from exchanges, you are buying it off miners and not from us, it will not bring miraculously some money for our marketing budget.

Coin is going slow for many other reasons, not only the ones implied by you. There is a lot less trust nowadays in any coin, especially premined. The only way to success is the slow way for sure and no other. We are pretty much public, you can find our pictures and names in angel.co , the BitEnergi company.
I will be publishing more documents as soon as I get it, real papers, unlike other coins which will not bring anything like this. We will also post real phone numbers of us, you will not see many people behind a coin posting this kind of data. We will make sure there are a lot of differences between this coin and others, that will make many people choose us. Plus, the slowly developed community.

I can tell you about the community, that at first we were met with hate and distrust but now slowly they are starting to accept it, and even offer help. This can only be a good sign.
We will post always updates here and sorry for having it coming slow, but we have promises from many people that they will help us, it is only a matter of time until something good is going to happen.

Thanks a lot for all the important things you are pointing out, it really matters to us to see that people that have invested in this coin are coming out and posting here!

Please please put out all the pertinent information in one of your site's pages. I agree with Madian, that's the common sentiment among crypto investors. Many have been fooled in crypto. I believe in your work, but scam coins do a better job of marketing themselves.

Complete information, updates, complete transparency, coherence - that's your ticket to success. I'm even volunteering to promote your endeavors.

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:28:14 PM

Just few more short thoughts in addition to Daniel's answer:

We loved the idea of a Romanian sustainable coin - as here in the country is an economical and political turmoil - so we took it over with all strong and weak things the coin had.

Now, we work hard to make it sustainable, but being not rich pumpers, we don't have all the money at once to make it all function perfectly, but we will make it being as it is said - a sustainable coin!

Just give us some more time, and @madian if you have money to open the foundation, and not organization, you are more than welcomed in our team!  Smiley  We need guys with vision and determination, as we have the conditions to make the coin and the bitenergi project shining, but we need more time and also some more fiat currency for this. I am sure you know it!
All the best!

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:35:36 PM

Please please put out all the pertinent information in one of your site's pages. I agree with Madian, that's the common sentiment among crypto investors. Many have been fooled in crypto. I believe in your work, but scam coins do a better job of marketing themselves.
Complete information, updates, complete transparency, coherence - that's your ticket to success. I'm even volunteering to promote your endeavors.
@Andreibi and @Madian thanks for your pertinent comments and advices, we work hard to make as you say, but need some help from you even with more exact positive observations on what it has to be changed and adjusted. We will need this inputs soon after new design of the website will be on.
I will let you know when I am ready to receive positive critics Smiley
Thaks to all!

BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:33:14 AM

Please update to the latest version 1.1.2 before block 125 000
Block reward is changed to 25 Coins, other small changes like logo and version number, please see github

http[Suspicious link removed]
Windows version
https://github.com/testzcrypto/bitleu/releases/download/1.1.2/Bitleu-1.1.2-macosx.dmg
Mac OSX version

Thank you very much !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: