Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5791 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:56:33 PM

Is this something like itunes for crypto users? Will you have montly subscribe or users should pay for every song? Payment will be in your native token only?

Yes it looks like it will  be like itunes and spotify the different is the users have a chance to show on how much they love and can support the singer by giving them a token as a rewards/tips.

That's cool, this will really help encourage singers and fund those with raw talent with limited reach to funds, nice project rooting for you guys.

Not sure if it will be like iTunes. But do we know approx how many users are using iTunes. Just want to know how many people actually paying for songs

Can't put a number on that, only Apple has that data, I'm pretty sure the number of people are quite much given the subscription fee isn't much, less than $5 monthly i think.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:53:46 AM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??

This will be a different platform than radio station.  It's like YouTube without videos.  But unlike YouTube, here Moozicore team will be keeping specific song not just anyone can come and upload anything.

Like Spotify local composer can upload their songs, but they need to pay before they can upload it. You can listen some local or country music based on your place you will choose your genre its better than radio stations and I think you can choose also many versions in one song too.
That's really nice, for use this app user can have to pay some amount? Or they are charging to only composers? Because some app I seen that they giving limited access to user's, even they are just listening music.

Moozicore doesn't charge the app users, but rather the charges are made when a particular service is required like as indicated the platform intends charge $0.005 for voting, meaning that each user who wants to cast a vote would need to make some payment.

Okay, that is cool, think the charges they get from voting which is $0.005,maybe consider as a fund for the project, or they may also contribute or donation it to the artist. If They used it on the artist, it will overwhelm them and more encourage them to do more music and spread the app as well.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:14:54 AM

Is this something like itunes for crypto users? Will you have montly subscribe or users should pay for every song? Payment will be in your native token only?

Yes it looks like it will  be like itunes and spotify the different is the users have a chance to show on how much they love and can support the singer by giving them a token as a rewards/tips.

That's cool, this will really help encourage singers and fund those with raw talent with limited reach to funds, nice project rooting for you guys.

Not sure if it will be like iTunes. But do we know approx how many users are using iTunes. Just want to know how many people actually paying for songs

Can't put a number on that, only Apple has that data, I'm pretty sure the number of people are quite much given the subscription fee isn't much, less than $5 monthly i think.

If there any voting system that will some money that's will be great specially to the composer or singer they can earn something to the passion they chosen by using this app I really think that it's very great that this project go with a blockchain.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:25:41 AM

This will really going to be one of their  best feature and benefits to those people. We all know that once we received a compliments from our supporters it's something makes us to do more our best for it.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 04:54:12 AM

What the status of IEO?  Round one completed at all four exchanges?  And round two going on?  What's the current bonus and roken price.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:30:05 AM

Seems like moozicore would verblisted on KuCoin, a top ten exchange with so much volume. Moozicore tokens is part of KuCoin listing voting options. You can vote for moozicore or your favorite tokens and the winner gets listed on KuCoin ‪ https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688‬

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

I think more could be done with the Youtube section. Just 2 videos and they are basically promotional contents only. I think a much more longer video catching the concept around Moozicore is needed

exactly, a lot of people don't really know what the whole platform is all about informative articles as well as interesting video will certainly go a long way in passing the information to new users as well as investors

Certainly, more articles and video about moozicore would be good promotion. Moozicore gives its users lots of music options to make your choice. Even without a smart tv, moozicore users can selet what genre best suits the location and customer.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:40:18 AM

I have to say that in as much that you are a blockchain project, there is competition. We’ve got Apple Music, Spotify, tidal, Amazon, YouTube and google apps play. What makes moozicore different?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:21:14 AM

I think more could be done with the Youtube section. Just 2 videos and they are basically promotional contents only. I think a much more longer video catching the concept around Moozicore is needed

exactly, a lot of people don't really know what the whole platform is all about informative articles as well as interesting video will certainly go a long way in passing the information to new users as well as investors

Certainly, more articles and video about moozicore would be good promotion. Moozicore gives its users lots of music options to make your choice. Even without a smart tv, moozicore users can selet what genre best suits the location and customer.

What they should cover in those videos? I mean they already have introductory video. May be they can come up with video bounty where people can make videos about project and best video's can be published?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??

Having access to the live radio stations is actually no big deal, they could include the radio transmission protocol on the app to give users a chance to listen to radio stations, that's for the team to decide because it may hamper the smooth running process of the app.

Even if they connect to local redio channel how it will help people to chose songs?  They have to listen whats going on at radio it will not be song which I want to play Wink

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:40:00 AM

Having access to the live radio stations is actually no big deal, they could include the radio transmission protocol on the app to give users a chance to listen to radio stations, that's for the team to decide because it may hamper the smooth running process of the app.

Even if they connect to local redio channel how it will help people to chose songs?  They have to listen whats going on at radio it will not be song which I want to play Wink
well I partially agree if they do so because i  think live local radio station it will provide good service to people of the city but its not very much needed in this era where we love to listen our own taste of music whenever we want to and dont have to wait for radio station to play.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:50:39 AM

This will really going to be one of their  best feature and benefits to those people. We all know that once we received a compliments from our supporters it's something makes us to do more our best for it.

Exactly somewhat of an extract motivation, I would suggest the team should focus on making this aspect of their project feasible as this cloud give them a strong edge.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:53:47 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 12:41:22 AM by Zurcermozz

Even if they connect to local redio channel how it will help people to chose songs?  They have to listen whats going on at radio it will not be song which I want to play Wink

I think in the music world, its not about always a choices, I think sometimes you also need to listen wherein you don't need to choose a music itself, but it will be random, for me, just my opinion, listening to the same music time to time is good yet at some time it gets little boring, I think they want to show in this radio method, wherein you can listen different music , different genre, and adopt musics of  the others  Smiley
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:57:03 AM

This will be a different platform than radio station.  It's like YouTube without videos.  But unlike YouTube, here Moozicore team will be keeping specific song not just anyone can come and upload anything.

Like Spotify local composer can upload their songs, but they need to pay before they can upload it. You can listen some local or country music based on your place you will choose your genre its better than radio stations and I think you can choose also many versions in one song too.
That's really nice, for use this app user can have to pay some amount? Or they are charging to only composers? Because some app I seen that they giving limited access to user's, even they are just listening music.

Moozicore doesn't charge the app users, but rather the charges are made when a particular service is required like as indicated the platform intends charge $0.005 for voting, meaning that each user who wants to cast a vote would need to make some payment.

App users are not normally charged but sometimes little fees are attached to it if you intend to get some juicy features, so i get the point of charging and it also makes the token become relevant to the community, that's what building a brand is all about and with time, they should also lookout for avenues to explore in making their tokens more useful

I believe that all the charges that are being made on the app would be paid with their tokens. So the only avenue which could be explored in generating revenue for the project is tied to the mobile application. Moozicore needs to be innovative in launching products which would be appreciated by the community.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:09:18 AM

I have to say that in as much that you are a blockchain project, there is competition. We’ve got Apple Music, Spotify, tidal, Amazon, YouTube and google apps play. What makes moozicore different?

You listed several companies who are competing in the online content market, but I couldn't find any of them who are utilising the blockchain technology and has their cryptocurrency traded on any exchange. I believe that's the difference between Moozicore and her competitors.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:21:24 AM

What they should cover in those videos? I mean they already have introductory video. May be they can come up with video bounty where people can make videos about project and best video's can be published?

That's a good suggestion for creating content for the project, but I guess their bounty program is over for now unless they intend to start another round. Promotion of the project should be consistent and relevant to the ongoing token sales.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

That's a good suggestion for creating content for the project, but I guess their bounty program is over for now unless they intend to start another round. Promotion of the project should be consistent and relevant to the ongoing token sales.

I must confess that the project has been very effective in carrying out the promotion of the platform. This is visible on several websites and ethereum explorer. I have a conviction that the project would do well, since the team are very assiduous and committed to the success of the project.
telabang

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:12:25 AM

I think Moozicore's marketing is very big. I think they have a marketing team and they take up huge advertising space. I like this. Showing that they really want this project to reach many people in this way, I think it will be easier to get investors
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:02:23 AM

You listed several companies who are competing in the online content market, but I couldn't find any of them who are utilising the blockchain technology and has their cryptocurrency traded on any exchange. I believe that's the difference between Moozicore and her competitors.
I agree with you ..that is my first time have encounter a music app streaming service using blockchain technology they good number of team and partnership too .
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:13:23 AM

I think Moozicore's marketing is very big. I think they have a marketing team and they take up huge advertising space. I like this. Showing that they really want this project to reach many people in this way, I think it will be easier to get investors
its good to hear that they have marketing team too,i just checked  on the site that 45% of fund usage for marketing its obvious that marketing is require now making people aware about this music app so more and more people will use it ,and moozicore will make a place among other music app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: