Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55959 times)
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:37:23 PM

I keep wondering most time when some projects we can't really figure out their true picture for identifying them requesting for a bounty hunters full documents, because of kyc. It high time they have to stop all this shit and leave it alone for the investors only.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:48:44 PM

The purpose of KYC in the bounty program is to prevent cheating by bounty hunters such as using multiple accounts while participating in a bounty program. So I think that is very good, because the prize will be shared equally with those who are entitled, not those who cheat.
Because of such individuals, we will be permanently powerless in front of ICO teams who will hang noodles on our ears, in the end do not pay us the earned tokens, and they will also convince us that this is for our own good.
Do you think that the ICO team is so worried that someone does not use several accounts, that they even conduct KYC checks? You think about it. Do they need it? For them, it is important that we write quality messages, that they attract the attention of potential investors and carry advertising for their project. The number of accounts in a member is a purely personal matter of this forum. The forum may allow you to have multiple accounts and there will be nothing wrong with that. The main thing is to write quality messages. One can spend writing an hour, the other six hours. What then the difference how many people will write them.
You'd better ask the ICO team: based on what regulatory act do they require to undergo a KYC test for bounty hunters? . This is simply contrived by them so that we pay less tokens earned. Therefore, it is not by chance that KYC checks or require to pass not before the ICO, but after it.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:30:08 PM

I agree with you if bounty requires participants to do KYC at beginning and for participants who pass KYC can continue while those who fail KYC can join other bounties, because we don't want to work in vain just because "don't pass KYC"

Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:36:41 PM

Yes KYC should be stopped for bounty hunters, instead more appreciation should be shown to hunters for actively helping to advertise and promote their project than frustrating must of us simply cos we don't have requirements for KYC

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:37:41 PM

Smiley Yes, anyway, this is a confirmation of identity. If they start to pay humanly. I am ready to go through it 10 times. But the problem is. That there are no payments with and without confirmation. So why do we need to once again give their data.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:51:09 PM

For starters I don't understand the need for KYC for bounty hunters. I haven't been a fan of KYC infact I always stay very far away from any project that requires it

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:03:26 PM

I totally agree with you- the KYC should be stopped for bounty hunters. I'm thinking, that this data is being used for fraudulent purposes. Many projects do not say at the beginning of the bounty company that you will need to take the KYC , and on some projects, even after you pass the KYC you do not give the earned reward.
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:27:33 PM

KYC to me is not necessary for bounty hunters but if there is need for me to undergo KYC in other to claim my tokens then so be it but can only do it for a very good project

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:47:31 PM

These ICO companies cannot be trusted with our personal data. Imagine sending photos of your passport, selfies with your driving licenses, utility bills, and anything else they ask for. They could sell it on the dark web and your ID will be used to open bank accounts, take out loans, crime, buying drugs, and anything else

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:50:58 PM

I totally agree with that, disclosing personal information is risky. However, some projects or managers are imposing KYC in bounties because some bounty hunters are cheating to get more stakes. This some how avoided bounty hunters from spamming number of accounts in one project. I agree that if ever there's a KYC, this should be announced as early as possible, not when the bounty ends.

Actually, there's advantage of having KYC for bounty hunters. But yeah, they should clearly state that at the very beginning of the program. In that way, the participants know what they are involved in. This kind of requirement also lessen the bounty cheaters. But sometimes, it is really hassle. Submitting your docs to unknown companies just for few bucks? You don't know where your docs ended up to.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:56:23 PM

Many projects are under government pressure. I think special commission like SEC controls these things. It would be much easier to control all tokens and their supply. As for me, it's not a big trouble to pass KYC
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:57:00 PM

Already a lot of discussions have been created on the topic of KYC for bounty hunters. Opinions are divided. In any case, we will not be able to change this system in any way, so we need to be content with what we have. But if you want to know my opinion, then I don't welcome KYC either.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

Formerly, most projects in the crypto space were not asking for kyc. Those who asked were few and they asked at the beginning of the bounty. So if a bounty participant is not comfortable with it, then he will not bother himself to participate.
Also, most bounty hunters are just here to earn for survival, a lot of them do not have the documents needed to pass kyc.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:14:54 AM

KYC is something I can consider as nonsense. As a bounty hunter, I only give service to the ICO and I would not have to be considered as a customer. Even though yes, once you get into a signature campaign you can actually acquire the tokens and use it personally but if that project won't pay you without you being verified, your effort will be gone and that hurts a lot.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:13:25 PM

If you turn your attention and absolutely unhurriedly read that KYC actually has very, very serious dangers, now it seems to me that I would probably choose only the usual conditions of investors that were before, but not KYC as it was There are already many cases of finding documents on the black market.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:18:09 PM

There is another thread that KYC should only be for whales only because they are the one that can manipulate the market, and cause disruption, some bounty hunters are only getting $100 of the bounty stakes so why bother getting them to do KYC unless some hidden agenda is on it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:27:51 PM

From this point of view, you may be right, but for bounty hunter, it is necessary to make an arrangement. or, the work of many people, unfortunately, is wasted.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

I am also against with KYC for bounty hunters because as you mentioned, we are the one who offers service to promote their project and will be paid using their token. I know that KYC is to avoid money laundering but how safe bounty hunters about identity theft? They could just sell our information to someone for extra cash or even use those information to create an account at exchanges to pass their KYC.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:36:59 PM

I agree with the author of the topic that there is no need for bounty hunters to go through the KYC procedure. After all, I do not enter into a financial relationship with the project. I just get a reward (gift, bonus) for the work done.
And also I am very concerned about the question of what happens to the data provided by me further. I am not at all sure that a developing (or unsuccessful) project is capable of ensuring the safety of my personal data.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:38:02 PM

KYC is something inevitable. Yeah, I am also against KYC for bounty hunters, but you know, it is general procedure and people are aware of it.
I don't know, probably you are somebody which stands crypto to be regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: