Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55958 times)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:21:59 AM

yes, I think KYC is not needed for bounty hunters, it is more appropriate for ico developers to reduce the risk of fraud a little, the bounty hunter only gets a few% of the project if the project is successful but if it fails it hurts not get a prize.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

I do not see any reason why kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters however I think a more lenient kyc procedure will be good with less personal information giving out

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:07:13 AM

I am getting more and more bored. They just want our personal information. This is extremely dangerous for us. How can they stop it?

maiiyeuvo

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:09:43 AM

I do not see any reason why kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters however I think a more lenient kyc procedure will be good with less personal information giving out
Your bank account could be attacked at any time if your personal information is sold to the bad guys. I still totally disagree that we have to do KYC just to get back a bunch of trash.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:12:14 AM

I think you don't understand why kyc are implemented, this has nothing to do with buying from the projects token sales or not but has to do with holding the projects or companies asset which have automatically made you a customer

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
maiiyeuvo

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

I want bounty hunters not to pass the KYC. But, unfortunately, we cannot influence it. We are helpless about it.
Why don't you want to pass KYC if you don't have concerns about the distribution of reward? Sometimes it is understandable to keep under control the bounty partners for preventing the scamming probabilities.
Most of the hunters have ever done with it but after the price of a coin worth nothing after it is listed on the exchange site and then they are trying to avoid it again. Did you wanna pay your documents with some pennies?

This is the problem that the price of tokens that can receive a bounty hunter is, for example, $5 or $10 dollars and is forced to send documents. For me it's too big a risk to do it for such a low reward.
that's is really problem for all the bounty hunter, most of them ask for final spreadsheet and check their token rewards is worth to send document or not, according their ico price if just a few bucks rewards, it's really don't worth to give our doucment to third party company, that's action is too risk.
Yes!
As I said above, we seem to be giving our personal information to receive rubbish.
Not only that, they can sell our personal information to bad guys, this is extremely harmful.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:17:31 AM

KYC is now widely discussed because many bounty hunters don't agree with KYC procedures. In my opinion, KYC cannot be eliminated because it all depends on the policies of the project manager. And this KYC should be modified. And I think it's better to put it at the beginning of the campaign. So people who will join them must pass KYC.

Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

For me KYC is not a problem, provided the project is clear so that KYC is safe and not misused. I agree with you that it would be better if KYC was submitted before doing the bounty campaign, it made us feel more comfortable from the start. and also signifies the seriousness of our participation in the project
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

For me KYC is not a problem, provided the project is clear so that KYC is safe and not misused. I agree with you that it would be better if KYC was submitted before doing the bounty campaign, it made us feel more comfortable from the start. and also signifies the seriousness of our participation in the project
The fact is that lately I can’t remember the projects in which I took part and provided my personal data, that as a result I received a reward for a bounty company. There are practically no such companies.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

The fact is that lately I can’t remember the projects in which I took part and provided my personal data, that as a result I received a reward for a bounty company. There are practically no such companies.
I think that in connection with this situation, many participants of the ico company and the Bounty company are pursuing a certain take, which probably leads to the preservation of the semi-long polo that we offer to the participants of the Bounty companies. Many do not provide personal data, but in the end, these coins remain with the team.
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:24:34 PM

Indeed, the KYC procedure for bounty hunters does not bring any sense or benefit, unless of course the hunter does not plan to actively work with the project in the future. But for the organizers and team members, the KYC procedure would be perfectly fair and more useful for the confidence and calm of investors.
AgentZero23

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:17:34 PM

I regret submitting my documents in some bounty campaigns and I hope it will not be used in any wrong deeds. I will be more careful from now on and I realized that my personal information is not worth for a 10 usd.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

I try not to participate in projects where it is necessary to pass KYC. I need to make sure that my personal data is really protected.

Even good projects can not guarantee you the safety of your data, not all things are controlled, the project can be hacked trivially.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:43:54 PM

I agree. Often projects require KYC to pass, and then they simply do not defend the results of the bounty. And every time I don’t want to disclose my personal data
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:53:45 PM

By and large, this is not a problem for me either.  But there are projects that change the rules and offer to pass KYC.  For example, at the end of the company, and this is wrong.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:57:02 PM

Yes I totally agree with you. KYC is not actually bad in general but it should be done with fairness and equality. Doing it during the registration for a bounty campaign is actually the best scenario. In that case you will not lose your effort and time.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:38:18 PM

KYC on the beginning or the end of the campaign does not make any difference. First, it will help eliminate cheaters and the allocation for the remaining participant will increase depending on the manager if he/she will not take it for himself. But KYC is annoying what if their website got hacked our data will be exposed which is a disaster and that's what the most bounty hunters worried about. It ruin the main feature of cryptocurrency which is anonymous.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:35:20 AM

I strongly agree that kyc should be stopped for all bounty hunters because kyc procedures are fulfilled by people revealing their personal data and for anyone who is not actually investing in a project but only benefiting from the promotion program.
 I think that person should not have to reveal his personal identity in order to receive a couple of tokens as payment for promoting the project.

Also there is no telling all projects will u store ripple sensitive kyc data so it is best to stop the procedure for bounty hunters

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:57:40 AM

KYC procedures is not bad for those bounty hunters eventhough all our personal data are required to post to their website i think the main reason for this is to protect from scammer to stolen our reward token.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:02:49 AM

I agree with it.
Bounty hunter is no need KYC.
KYC is so danger we can look many scam project and don't want my ID is use for something cyber crime as me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: