Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad is other altcoin value  (Read 1196 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:26:48 PM

When bitcoin experiences an increase, altcoin continues to experience the same conditions and decreases. Most of the altcoin is down to the date and only a few projects have experienced price increases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

if to judge how bad, of course we cannot say the conditions are very bad now. some altcoins that have updates and succeed, they can make some pumps even though some end up back down.

there aren't many altcoins that can make an increase, in fact most do tend to stay below waiting for movements from the market in general. and that hasn't happened until now, altcoin is still struggling to grow.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:01:38 PM

I think it is in the worst state. Some people here might feel I am exaggerating it but right now more than 50% of alts have plunged more than 1000% or more while 20% are dead or just waiting to get delisted completely. You can only count on your fingers the altcoins that are performing good every month and I am not including those coins that are pumped by telegram groups.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:52:50 AM

Critically observing the rate at which bitcoin value is low at this time, I now imagined how low other altcoin will be by now,even with bitcoins superiority. What is your view?
Bitcoin right now, I consider experiencing positive things and remain stable. the ups and downs are never too surprising, but in contrast to altcoin which simply cannot keep up with the movements of bitcoin. many altcoins actually become scams after ico can't even solve ico. although there are also those who can survive but not much and also decreased.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

Altcoins price are following and depends on bitcoin price. If bitcoin price is stable and going up , then altcoins are following too.
But as I see since few months ago, altcoins price are struggling because bitcoin price not going up too much even going down more. Just hoping the best for prices.
That is silly of them because altcoins are meant to live independent of bitcoin, because majority of them does not have the same product with bitcoin, which means they should attract both same community of bitcoin and different community, but it is still a mystery to me that we have some altcoin that usually respond along with bitcoin, they rise sometime when bitcoin rises, and they dump heavily when bitcoin dumps.

Most of the altcoins are struggling to live now that  bitcoin is really gaining more and more dominance and it is a pity that bitcoin dominance seems to be destroying them, but ask me, what is the link between the both of them, why should bitcoin dominance really accept  all altcoins in the market when they have separate real use case and technology.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:20:03 PM

Bulls with no balls! Pussy ass manipulated COWards! September and the market is dead, waiting for BTC crash. Just pump the fvcking altcoins you pusses!
Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:50:16 PM

altcoins are not my favorite. my favorite is always btc.  altcoins are not volatile these days. last 1-2 years most of them loss their value up to 50x. some of them loss their value to one percent. they loss their value at the same time they lost their trust.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:52:31 PM

Critically observing the rate at which bitcoin value is low at this time, I now imagined how low other altcoin will be by now,even with bitcoins superiority. What is your view?
Bitcoin right now, I consider experiencing positive things and remain stable. the ups and downs are never too surprising, but in contrast to altcoin which simply cannot keep up with the movements of bitcoin. many altcoins actually become scams after ico can't even solve ico. although there are also those who can survive but not much and also decreased.

The entire market crashes after 2017 bull run and more than a year after than the market still remain in bearish season, only Bitcoin has given up chances to move a little bit high but sad to think that altcoins never had. It is something to think that some altcoins holders have giving up from them and switch into Bitcoin.

ICO projects are becoming shit and it ruins the image of crypto market giving doubts to the investors to put their money in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

As the most prominent traders say, " buy the fear, buy the extreme fear. It is the point of maximum financial profit." They said buy it even when it hurts so bad. Anyway, if you still think the devs are working hard, don't dump the bottoms.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:34:29 PM

Bulls with no balls! Pussy ass manipulated COWards! September and the market is dead, waiting for BTC crash. Just pump the fvcking altcoins you pusses!
What type of crash do you want to see? Grin
Bitcoin is doing well so far than these altcoins and you know that most altcoins are following the trend of bitcoin. Thus, if there is a bullish then altcoins will be bullish but if there is a bearish then altcoin is in bearish trend too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:00:14 AM

If you ask how bad is Altcoin? I think not too bad. Since the beginning of 2019, Altcoin actually slowly grew. But that growth looks very slow because if looking at the price hike Bitcoin is already very high. Looking at this kind of condition I also prefer to focus on Bitcoin trading.

The Altcoin season doesn't come and we have to be patient. I am sure if the season for Altcoins is just waiting for time because until now Bitcoin looks stable.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:54:10 AM

Although the growth of price Altcoin is still slow but I am sure in the future Altcoin will again reach the peak of the new ATH price like in 2017, I personally would dare to invest in Altcoin which still has a low price but has a large volume in the market, I think it can provide benefits in the future.

You and every altcoin holder is sure of this,,, I hold alts for sure, so like all of you I also hope for that. But hope as we know is nothing helpful when it comes to reality.

I think we really need to come to our senses and start forgetting about price 100%. Maybe 10% and then focus the rest on really helping alt projects to succeed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:19:08 AM

altcoins are not my favorite. my favorite is always btc.  altcoins are not volatile these days. last 1-2 years most of them loss their value up to 50x. some of them loss their value to one percent. they loss their value at the same time they lost their trust.

of course people who believe in cryptocurrency will choose bitcoin as the main asset in their portofolio mate
and i also believe only 10% altcoin will survive and another 90% will dead and gone from the market
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

logically, what we see is not from its deep critics, but what is inferior can happen that can result in fatal work.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:16:31 PM

In the month of February 2019, Altcoin was also still very low. Then in the middle of 2019 Bitcoin was back pumping and as everyone hopes. Bitcoin was able to reach $11,000, even more, and Altcoin slowly also grew. But the growth of Altcoins does not match the expectation, because it is very slow. Even now with the dominance of Bitcoin seems to make altcoins go down.

Maybe Altcoin now likes falling asleep and I am sure if the Altcoin can bounce back. And we may just wait for the time that Altcoin will surely give you surprises.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

In the current situation, it is impossible to say how far this downtrend will continue, that's why it is impossible to keep all investment at one price, we need to divide the money into parts which will help us to buy the coin when it drops again.
This downtrend has so much affected some altcoins to the level of digging their grave, putting them inside and remaining for them to just cover the grave and if care is not taken and we have a quick altcoins season, they will cover the grave and that may be the end to all these altcoins that are not following bitcoin in its rise.

I really pity those who have invested in altcoins during 2018 and this year, majority of the altcoins would never survive this downtrend, and I think investors mind are even beginning to divert from altcoins into bitcoin, and we can see how bitcoin is growing very high now that people are so worried that its dominance may kill the altcoins existence completely. We still have some times anyway, we hope that something could really change for alts.
timphan coklat

Activity: 336
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

I hope this will not happen in the very near future we are still in recovering period and another decline or bear market that may occur can totally crash the whole altcoins I saw last year some of my prospect altcoins that I believe can give me huge profit for holding but opposite happens it down to almost -95% up to now time will tell if they can recover or not.
It took a long time for Altcoin to get back on its feet. In a bloody situation like this, the miners must really be able to rack their brains and find new ideas, so that the coins they develop can continue to survive. If not, we can be sure their coins will disappear in circulation...
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:17:53 PM

view from me maybe we have to really go through with patience that may be currently in a time of difficulty for us as people who are big enough in this forum, even though there are times when someone wants to always be the standard price, so right once in a while this must feel difficulty to be patient.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:45:52 PM

If you ask how bad is Altcoin? I think not too bad. Since the beginning of 2019, Altcoin actually slowly grew. But that growth looks very slow because if looking at the price hike Bitcoin is already very high. Looking at this kind of condition I also prefer to focus on Bitcoin trading.

The Altcoin season doesn't come and we have to be patient. I am sure if the season for Altcoins is just waiting for time because until now Bitcoin looks stable.
BTC is always a big brother and the market movements are all related to BTC. Bitcoin has controlled more than 50% of the total cryptocurrency market value recently. This is probably the time you can buy altcoins cheaply and keep them for the long term. Be patient and wait for your opportunity.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:00:27 PM

In crypto almost certainly all altcoins must have a direct effect if bitcoin has increased or decreased. It seems that many altcoins cannot move on their own to develop themselves and are not always affected directly with bitcoin. even now altcoin is a lot of good but inevitable with the development of bitcoin as well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: