Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:54:26 PM

Testnet until now is smooth for running, hope team make security exchange to high from hack. When exchange is open to public and BCNEX trade ?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:19:08 PM

Testnet until now is smooth for running, hope team make security exchange to high from hack. When exchange is open to public and BCNEX trade ?

I think you’ll find the answer to that question in BCNEX whitepaper. I couldn’t get the link but you can check on the first post on this thread by the OP. And Yes, have a solid security on the exchange would be great. I would want to lose my crypto currency on the first day of trading.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

Check out BCNEX recent tweet on what to lookout for when you want to invest in a crypto project. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135154349020254208  

Bcnex members want to show that investing on something we don't know is really risk and make a huge loss if its a mistake. Agree on BCNEX, if you really want to profit something and you want to become a great trader, you must research for your our own good. What a nice advice!

I certainly agree on the article from BCNEX. I have my own bad expensive experience in investing in wrong project earlier.
I was also trapped twice in scam ICO. This article posted by BCNEX team is really useful and informative. Really before investing in any ICO investors have to do their own analysis.

I think every body in crypto can testify to the fact that they have been scammed by one project or the other. It just a learning experience to all of us and now we have come out stronger.

I just visited BCNEX tweeter account and if you see few days back CEO tweeted saying he is buying XRP for BCNEX exchange.

https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1135731373812068352?s=19

That's really great but I am little confused that only XRP is available on their platform or other coins are also listed?

Several coins would be listed after the completion of tokensale and commencement of the exchange by next month which is July. The exchange cannot strive with only one coin in the platform. Am certain that listing of additional projects is done on regular basis and bcnex would endeavour to list good projects on the exchange.

Exactly! They will add more coins/tokens after the exchange  goes live officially in late July 2019. Of course they can't be a one-token exchange platform so we expect lots more token in addition soon.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:50:35 PM

Top exchanges like binance and okex didn’t get where they are now over the night, it took hard work from the team and developers and also faith from the users. BCNEX seems to be doing just that.

I’m here working on getting my crypto currency on different exchanges together. I’ll be moving over to my ledger for now still BCNEX is launched and ready to trade. Starting with a few tokens still I’m sure they’ve got an amazing security in place.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

Exactly! They will add more coins/tokens after the exchange  goes live officially in late July 2019. Of course they can't be a one-token exchange platform so we expect lots more token in addition soon.

That’s right. It’s an MVP of the project. I guess the team was going to use that to show what the exchange was going to be. More tokens would be added and a lot more features added to bring in volume.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:17:39 AM

That’s right. It’s an MVP of the project. I guess the team was going to use that to show what the exchange was going to be. More tokens would be added and a lot more features added to bring in volume.

Then this will be a huge announcement to make, another coins/token will be added to BCNEX and other people also use these kind of coins/token. Another marketing strategy from Bcnex has made!
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:30:27 AM

Then this will be a huge announcement to make, another coins/token will be added to BCNEX and other people also use these kind of coins/token. Another marketing strategy from Bcnex has made!

Create new strategies and new ways to develop quickly are needed in a good project. This will work quite well later if you are able to be patient to see this project grow big and profitable.

olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:04:03 AM

Create new strategies and new ways to develop quickly are needed in a good project. This will work quite well later if you are able to be patient to see this project grow big and profitable.

Talking about patience it's a two-way thing. I don't expect everybody to be part of BCNEX but one sure thing is that only those why make investment will expect rewards. It seems cloudy now though but indications reveal prospects and that's more important to me now.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 06:15:27 AM

I believe if team will continue to make BCNEX exchanges have very good security, because with excellent security it will make everyone interested and comfortable trading, for launch of exchange around July, if indeed there is no extension of ico/running duration according to roadmap

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Pricebrianer

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:23:59 AM

I believe if team will continue to make BCNEX exchanges have very good security, because with excellent security it will make everyone interested and comfortable trading, for launch of exchange around July, if indeed there is no extension of ico/running duration according to roadmap

Al the time I was thinking BCNEX was scheduled to launch this month, June. I’ll have to adjust my schedule and hope there wouldn’t be a reason to extend the launch.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

There are actually a couple group projects that have not been listed on any exchange at all. But they are great projects. Raised a few thousand dollars and already has a working product. Would be great to know that BCNEX has a plan to list these projects and provide a kind of  liquidity.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

If i do my KYC  what kind of mechanism Of security BCNEX will provide to ensure that they will not disclose my identity to the third party??

Yeah,  I too don't want to disclose my identity to unknown person.  Or don't want that some hackers have access to my ID.

I shoot this message to Admin, when I get reply I will send here, most projects do not really expose the third service company handling KYC in most cases but lets see

These KYC related things should be handled very carefully. Identify thefts are bigger concerns. Please share the response here once you get response from Admins.

According to one of the admin here are his response to the question.

"We make partner with a company in our country. They are working on credit informations center (CIC)"

Further research suggest to me that this company is quite credible.

BCNEX is having partners like Akamai as well for the security. This name is also well known. BCNEX partners are good.

Glad you know of this. I think Bcnex have a great future ahead. A lot of projects are already doing great since yesterday and if BTC remains sideways we are going to reap the benefits of holding good projects  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:01:20 PM

There are actually a couple group projects that have not been listed on any exchange at all. But they are great projects. Raised a few thousand dollars and already has a working product. Would be great to know that BCNEX has a plan to list these projects and provide a kind of  liquidity.

I exactly know what kind of projects you are talking about. BCNEX is different. Even they dont have to list in other exchanges and just on their exchanges would be sufficient.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

Less reply from the team on bitcointalk. Seems they are busy with the exchange. Does the team have a plan for an iOS or android application?

We will release the mobile app in Q4 2019.

Q4 2019 is not that far away. Do you already have product just for testing purposes?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:40:10 PM

Less reply from the team on bitcointalk. Seems they are busy with the exchange. Does the team have a plan for an iOS or android application?

We will release the mobile app in Q4 2019.

Q4 2019 is not that far away. Do you already have product just for testing purposes?
That’s right. Earlier than a thought. Hopefully, it’s tested and launched and available on play store or App Store.  Great job team BCNEX.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:55:48 PM

Check out BCNEX recent tweet on what to lookout for when you want to invest in a crypto project. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135154349020254208  

Bcnex members want to show that investing on something we don't know is really risk and make a huge loss if its a mistake. Agree on BCNEX, if you really want to profit something and you want to become a great trader, you must research for your our own good. What a nice advice!

I certainly agree on the article from BCNEX. I have my own bad expensive experience in investing in wrong project earlier.
I was also trapped twice in scam ICO. This article posted by BCNEX team is really useful and informative. Really before investing in any ICO investors have to do their own analysis.

I think every body in crypto can testify to the fact that they have been scammed by one project or the other. It just a learning experience to all of us and now we have come out stronger.

I just visited BCNEX tweeter account and if you see few days back CEO tweeted saying he is buying XRP for BCNEX exchange.

https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1135731373812068352?s=19

This is really a good news, hope they intend listing more coins on BCNEX exchange.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:21:19 PM

If those projects not sold all tokens then is it worth to list such projects at exchange? Do we think required volume will be there if those projects gets listed ?
Pricebrianer

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:24:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 08:09:17 AM by Pricebrianer

We’ve had three rounds of tokensales, and now BCNEX is having the third round. I’m lucky to be a part of the first round and now the next round would be the USDT round.

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:13:04 PM

I guess there should be a standard procedure for listing projects on BCNEX, projects don't get listed simply because they are great, they need to go through the hurdles required to get them listed on BCNEX.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:27:45 PM

I guess there should be a standard procedure for listing projects on BCNEX, projects don't get listed simply because they are great, they need to go through the hurdles required to get them listed on BCNEX.

I'm certain bcnex has a valid standard for listing projects and would ensure that every project goes through the listing process. Bcnex should also have a structure for detect promising projects, this would be very useful.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: